PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnbsnoops do you believe CP was involved or knows what happened? Do you believe he took a lie detector...and passed? Do you wonder why, if the neighbor made all 3 calls the police waited so long to mention the first call? I value your opinion and post....even when they differ from my opinion. Mainly because the post are typically well researched and emotion is left out. I just believe this girl being such a nut has made you discard anything that comes out of her mouth. I don't think your intelligent mind can relate to someone so out there. All I'm saying is the entire crowd from that night is out there and dumb enough to o get high and open their mouth. Keep posting I always like reading yours, even when they don't align with my theory.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Even SH mentioned in a comment that Amanda was asking questions about Kortne .. who knows .. she may have gotten "lucky" with her sleuthing .. someone might have trusted the wrong girl

I agree with this Meems.

In my opinion, if there's one glimmer of hope in all this, it's the text messages she allegedly has from the "scary man" who is supposedly telling her this recent information. Karl Rominger says he was present when PL brought her to meet with SS. He says he saw the messages and they looked legit. Hopefully, police have dumped her cell phone and authenticated the messages and this guy will be questioned. She implies that he was questioned before and lied. If she actually has those text messages and what she says is in them is true, it almost sounds like he's screwing with her. But no matter, he would have a lot of explaining to do. It is possible that even if she's been lying about everything since shortly after the disappearance and has been a general nuisance to LE, that she did stumble across something recently that might be relevant to the case. So now we'll just have to wait and see what happens with this.

Johnbsnoops do you believe CP was involved or knows what happened? Do you believe he took a lie detector...and passed? Do you wonder why, if the neighbor made all 3 calls the police waited so long to mention the first call? I value your opinion and post....even when they differ from my opinion. Mainly because the post are typically well researched and emotion is left out. I just believe this girl being such a nut has made you discard anything that comes out of her mouth. I don't think your intelligent mind can relate to someone so out there. All I'm saying is the entire crowd from that night is out there and dumb enough to o get high and open their mouth. Keep posting I always like reading yours, even when they don't align with my theory.

I enjoy and respect your posts as well, aszhsh.

My honest answer is I have no idea if CP was responsible or partly responsible for this. But if he is, I don't think it happened in the way that Amanda is theorizing. I do believe he took a lie detector test and passed, but don't believe that means he is innocent. He might have done it and got extremely lucky. I just don't know.

I just posted something in response to Meems. There is one thing that Amanda is claiming that I think needs to be taken seriously and thoroughly investigated. And that is the text messages she says she has from a guy at the track. If these are legit, he needs to come in for questioning and has a lot of explaining to do.

So, I am not discarding that part of her story. That needs to be looked into.

One of the things she claims he said is that another guy associated with the track got away with murder seven times. This almost suggests that he's having fun messing with a crazy person. That kind of cast doubt on whether he's giving her valid info, to me.

One of the things she claims he said is that another guy associated with the track got away with murder seven times. This almost suggests that he's having fun messing with a crazy person. That kind of cast doubt on whether he's giving her valid info, to me.

Everything associated with this case seems fishy! Article about the track:

http://www.fbi.gov/philadelphia/pre...associated-with-penn-national-racetrack-fraud

Wanted to add, I follow the forum a lot and while I don't post often, I respect all of your opinions and theories also. I like getting new perspectives and following others' train of thoughts.

My honest answer is I have no idea if CP was responsible or partly responsible for this. But if he is, I don't think it happened in the way that Amanda is theorizing. I do believe he took a lie detector test and passed, but don't believe that means he is innocent. He might have done it and got extremely lucky. I just don't know.
I put 0% weight on any lie detector test. There was one case that stands out vividly in my mind where a little girl was abducted and subsequently murdered. Both of her parents failed lie detector tests and were the main suspects. Until video surveillance was pulled and the abductor was a complete stranger to the little girl and her parents. It blew my mind.

Could MR(sr) possibly be the "scary man"? In early rants .. she called out MR(jr) for having a past history of doing not so nice stuff to women. She said she knew him from Reading, PA.

MR(sr) has an extensive past of drug activity in Berks Co (Reading) as listed in the PAJudicial.

Could both MR(sr) & MR(jr) know Amanda from past dealing and MR(sr) .. may either have told Amanda what happened because he *thought* she already knew due to info she already obtained and acted like she was in the know OR could be selling her a raft of crap to see if she floats with it (which she did)

I agree Snoop .. either way .. if those texts are true .. That scary man has some splainin to do .. why would he even "make up a story?" kicks and giggles??

I was a licensed vendor at Penn National Racetrack for many years and can give you some background about the track and the atmosphere there.

Penn National has come under much scrutiny in the past few years due to owners who were pushing the limits of the rules and trainers who were drugging horses. There had been an ongoing grand jury investigation for years looking into matters there. I don't know of any other track in the North East that has been watched as much as Penn National. I know many people who will not go on the backside there alone, although I will say I did for years and never had an issue.

In order to get on the backside of ANY racetrack, you must be fingerprinted and have a criminal background check. Once you are checked out in one state and licensed, that information can be shared with other states to make licensing easy in the other state. At one point I did have a delivery driver who could not deliver to the track as he could not get licensed because he had a previous conviction (though I cannot remember for what at the moment). I was licensed in PA and DE and have been on almost every track in PA. You have to check in coming through the gate every time you come in. At Delaware Park, the guards were a little more lax; at Penn National they asked for my pass every time I went in. Records are kept of all coming onto the backside. You could bring a "guest" with you but if it were done on a regular basis the guards would eventually not allow the guest on and tell them to go get a license.

The track environment is not a pleasant one in my experience. Although I am not a fan of what happens to the horses there, what happens to the people is just as bad if not worse. Many live in little concrete block buildings on the backside that are just tiny rooms with a shared bathroom between a bunch of them. They eat in the backside cafeteria where the food is a step above deplorable. There is not much to do and I do not think the workers make much money. I think life in general is a struggle on the backside and that is not being dramatic. I have seen posters advertising 12 step meetings for both alcohol and drugs and many religious groups have outreach programs specifically geared to backside workers.

If there was a trainer who had committed seven murders, someone would have had to notice and it could not remain secret. To commit seven murders either puts you into serial killer territory or Mafia hit man status.

Most trainers at Penn National have a barn or part of a barn there and may have an off track farm as well. Many have a home base and may travel to another track like Charlestown or one of the upstate New York tracks. A few will haul to Florida for the winter and some have other operations that they work between. BUT, for the most part, it is a fairly consistent lifestyle and if seven people, all with one common connection, came up missing, someone would have to notice. I have no doubt that drugs flow through there but am not sure how huge of an issue it is compared to any place else at this point.

What I witnessed on the backside was not highly cerebral criminals, but more people trying just to get through life. It is seedy and sorted and sad. And, let's not forget, drugs have a way of dumbing people down.

The impression I got of the overnight guest and his buddy are a couple of things. 1) They are probably not as tough as they'd like people to think. 2) They are certainly not as smart as they'd like to think. 3) They like to party. 4) They seem to make the same mistakes time and time again and not learn their lesson. 5) I can see them telling stories to establish reputations but those stories not necessarily being true.

I can also see someone feeding Amanda information to see where it goes and what she repeats. And I can see her being not quite smart enough to NOT repeat it. Again and again and again!

Could MR(sr) possibly be the "scary man"? In early rants .. she called out MR(jr) for having a past history of doing not so nice stuff to women. She said she knew him from Reading, PA.

MR(sr) has an extensive past of drug activity in Berks Co (Reading) as listed in the PAJudicial.

Could both MR(sr) & MR(jr) know Amanda from past dealing and MR(sr) .. may either have told Amanda what happened because he *thought* she already knew due to info she already obtained and acted like she was in the know OR could be selling her a raft of crap to see if she floats with it (which she did)

I agree Snoop .. either way .. if those texts are true .. That scary man has some splainin to do .. why would he even "make up a story?" kicks and giggles??

Does MR Sr. live in Reading, PA? I am from the area right outside of Reading. Can anyone tell me what his full name is? Also, what texts are you guys talking about? I've been really concerned about Kortne for quite some time now. I want her family to have closure of some kind. I am a FB friend of Wendy's. She just recently accepted my friend request.

Awesome post Cutter .. Very informative and great observations on the players. I totally agree with your assesment of all of them!

Does MR Sr. live in Reading, PA? I am from the area right outside of Reading. Can anyone tell me what his full name is? Also, what texts are you guys talking about? I've been really concerned about Kortne for quite some time now. I want her family to have closure of some kind. I am a FB friend of Wendy's. She just recently accepted my friend request.

According to his Facebook he does not currently live in Reading.

Amanda claims she has texts from a scary man telling her details regarding the case.

Not sure if we can give full names if someone has not been named an official suspect. (can we or is it a TOSV) but *hint .. it's the same as his sons. Both have been named in the media and other outlets.

Form Amanda regarding scary man:

..... "A person who was telling me that stuff that is close friends AND WORKS with MILTON and Cody:"....

Goes on to say ...."...his father is a second LEADING trainer at Penn National race track and had got away with 7 murders"....

Form Amanda regarding scary man:

..... "A person who was telling me that stuff that is close friends AND WORKS with MILTON and Cody:"....

Goes on to say ...."...his father is a second LEADING trainer at Penn National race track and had got away with 7 murders"....

And implicates a totally different person here... I need to make myself a flow chart.

"theirs something very fishy here and the kast to see her are who im talking about the other 2 were / was Milton's cousin and a scary guy who works at horse track"

Not sure the text referred to earlier are the same text that Karl Rominger referred to. Her stated her saw the text and they appeared credible but the police did not take the phone and check. Why wouldn't the police want to confirm or deny it? If they know Amanda had given false tips why not prove it...maybe even charger her?

Not sure the text referred to earlier ate the same text that Karl Rominger referred to. Her stated her saw the text and they appeared credible but the police did not take the phone and check. Why wouldn't the police want to confirm out deny it? If they know Amanda had given false tips why not prove it...maybe even charger her?

I think they were done dealing with her because of past experience, way before the alleged texts happened. My understanding is that she has since gone in and met with the DA about this.

Your words "bogus story" made me think - smoke screen . maybe it was planted as a rumor knowing it would spread around town like wildfire and throw people off. Perhaps Amanda is honestly believing she heard the truth. I guess some answers will come out of the search this weekend if the divers are still planning on it .

The seach has been postponed until an undetermined date, possibly next week so as to put together a more detailed search. I believe others besides the New Cumberland River Rescue are going to assist and they want to coordinate that.

I don't understand why the police and the DA would want Amanda out there giving interviews and getting a petition circulated with so much support that basically makes them look bad. If they can prove she is being untruthful I would think they would prove it. In the beginning they could just ignore her and not look bad. But now her story is out in the public. Why not step forth and say it is incorrect and here is why. Have the phone checked and show she made up the text etc. State that the the initial call was from the neighbor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb