PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 #7

Other than KS walking out of the apartment on her own and meeting with misadventure at another location, removing her from the apartment inside a rolled up rug is at the top of my list. Given that most actors don't spend a lot of time digging a grave or carrying remains miles into a wooded area, I'm a little surprised that a hunter has not found them. Given time restraints to drive somewhere, dump the remains and drive back before anyone noticed, she can't be all that far away.
I agree - no matter what suspect you think, she wouldn't be far. That's why I've always wondered if she was on personal property (as far as I remember, searches were all on public property). There were no searches of homes/private properties IIRC.

I agree - no matter what suspect you think, she wouldn't be far. That's why I've always wondered if she was on personal property (as far as I remember, searches were all on public property). There were no searches of homes/private properties IIRC.
They'd need probable cause or the owner's permission.

For those that live in the Harrisburg area, there is a very popular Facebook page called "Channel 5 Ratchet News". 2 days ago, they posted an article from Penn Live about a woman, HL whose remains were just found in the area. HL's story has nothing to do with this case but the discussion turned to KS.
In the Facebook comments, there is someone very publicly accusing one of AB's home invasion buddies (JW) for the murder of KS.

Part of me gets a human trafficking vibe from this.
I highly doubt it. Though anything is possible, KS is not the type of person that someone would have encountered and said, "This girl with cops at her house looks docile, I'm gonna kidnap her...". She was fierce, passionate, and already in the mood to do battle - pretty much the opposite of what traffickers look for. Human traffickers usually do things to get an already vulnerable victim completely separated from any help - they don't just barge in and kidnap a random person.
The person who did this is most likely one of the names already mentioned in this forum (Occam's Razor). In fact, it would not surprise me if that person reads these pages just in case.

I have never gotten a human trafficking vibe from it. This was done by someone Kortne knew and had an issue with.

This was not a passive girl, who would sit back and take it. I am surprised no one heard anything that night, because if Kortne were able to make some noise she would have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rouark50
Back