PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So Cody had over 3 hours to move Kortne from the apartment. Even if he put here somewhere temporarily, he could have moved her a second time.

Milton’s car and his father’s home were searched, but did LE use a cadaver dog?

The text Cody sent to Kortne’s phone from the Turkey Hill seems even more suspicious now!

Dresden Lake, Marquette Lake, Bow creek, Shuey lake, Lisa Lake, Lake Duffy, Wildwood Lake…pond across from 119 Crawford road grantville - seem to worthwhile areas if not already checked out. Would love to hear the recording of the people rapping about it at the beach.

Quarry pits on both sides of 422 in annville-palmyra by Rapid Response have been mentioned and may have been looked into by family or LE. Horse pits in Grantville have been mentioned. Maybe the PI family or LE can put out some info on what was searched besides memorial lake. Evidence of small chemical spills on these types of location seem to be worth digging up.

I don’t believe it even has to be Memorial Lake. There are so many areas that get very rural and very secluded in a very short drive from Palmyra.

Cody worked at Penn National shoeing horses. It gets VERY secluded up off the backside of the track.

It is less than an hour from Palmyra to the Appalachian Trail, many state gamelands and state parks.

From what Kortne’s family has said about her, this is not a woman who was going to just let some guy manhandle her or do whatever he wanted to her, unless she was receptive to his advances. I bet the scuffling noises her from her apartment were her fighting back. I don’t doubt that for a second.

Factor in Cody’s profession- farrier, commonly known as a blacksmith. I have owned horses for 45 years, and worked in the equine industry as a professional as well. I have known many a farrier, and these guys are strong. I don’t think Cody would have had any problem overpowering Kortne and moving her body out of her apartment, down the stairs and into a vehicle.

I would love to know if a cadaver dog ever search Cody or Milton’s cars!
It seems like they played a game of 3 car(d) monty with the vehicles. My BS neter went off the first time i saw that video with Milton father. At least 3 vehicles involved - Kortne’s, Cody’s, Milton’s…miltons grammas car? Easy chance of unknown vehicles being involved.

… Not that I give much creedence to psychics/remote viewers, but a brown van and red truck were mentioned. Any parties involved or their relatives ever have a brown van or red truck? But anyway, i guess my point is the vehicles searched by LE were probably not used to transport most damning evidence.

I've always wondered if this case has been silent because the police know it's JW and they're a little short on evidence, but not feeling the need to push heavily since he's been in prison since 2016 with a fair bit left on his sentence.

I’m currently leaning to these stories being fabricated or pushed by those responsible and their closest friends or whatever:

-“shes buried in a basement in upstate nyc but they’ll never be able to prove it”

-“the officers son who is now deceased did but they can’t prove it”

-this is a very recent ine to me: “she’s in hershey quarry, but in a place they know they can’t find her. Scott the neighbor has a key to quarry”

And similar ones about “they know it’s him but he’s in jail and they can’t orove it”

Sound like could very well be intentional red-herrings pushed by those actually responsible and then those stories are picked up as fact by casual readers/rumor mill that muddies the waters. It’s a little convenient that for ALL of them they seem to justify not soending any more effort on solving this case. These spread about red-herring stories have evolved or changed or nee ones created over the years while the last persons seen with kortne have not. The timeline has been better established now. The facts we do know, missing carpet for example, do not change.

How bout a few forensic investigators comb through the old Pennlive online article comments, here, faceybook, etc to see if they can trace a common source(s) of someone potentially spreading false narratives ‍♂️

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back