PA - Leon Katz, infant, murdered, and twin, injured by babysitter, Pittsburgh- June 24, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quoting your words:
There are many heinous cases of child abuse. If she's guilty, this is one of them.

You are expressing a generality, right? Not to be directly relating to Nicole??

Yes, I mean there are many cases generally, some of which we see on WS, not that any others have anything to do with Nicole. Apologies for any confusion.

There is no reason to think she's committed other crimes before, to be clear. And she is still innocent unless proven guilty in court.

Two items from the article stand out to me, and generate more questions.
- The bouncer height to floor is 18 inches. Did NV state the bouncer was on the floor? Or on a counter or table?
- NV stated that AK scratched himself while she was putting him in a car seat? When did that happen and where was she going?

She said she found Leon lying on his left side on the floor with a large bump on his head. Detectives wrote in the complaint that it is about 18 inches from the tallest point of the bouncer seat to the floor.

Doctors told investigators the injured twin, Ari, had small scratches on both sides of his face, two bruises below his belly button and swelling, bruising, redness and scratches to his genitals, according to the complaint. Medical professionals said the injuries to both boys were unnatural and indicative of abuse.

Ms. Virzi told police she was the one who spotted the injuries to the other twin and alerted the parents. She said infant scratched his own face when he flailed as she was putting him in his car seat, according to the complaint. She was the only one watching over Leon once his parents left to take his brother to the hospital.

Two items from the article stand out to me, and generate more questions.
- The bouncer height to floor is 18 inches. Did NV state the bouncer was on the floor? Or on a counter or table?
- NV stated that AK scratched himself while she was putting him in a car seat? When did that happen and where was she going?

She said she found Leon lying on his left side on the floor with a large bump on his head. Detectives wrote in the complaint that it is about 18 inches from the tallest point of the bouncer seat to the floor.

Doctors told investigators the injured twin, Ari, had small scratches on both sides of his face, two bruises below his belly button and swelling, bruising, redness and scratches to his genitals, according to the complaint. Medical professionals said the injuries to both boys were unnatural and indicative of abuse.

Ms. Virzi told police she was the one who spotted the injuries to the other twin and alerted the parents. She said infant scratched his own face when he flailed as she was putting him in his car seat, according to the complaint. She was the only one watching over Leon once his parents left to take his brother to the hospital.

I thought perhaps she put him in the car seat as the parents were getting ready to go to the hospital? But it is an interesting question. Those poor babies and the poor parents. I'm so curious if she attended their wedding 1 year earlier and if they had socialized in person otherwise. Justice for the babies. Their 1st anniversary and 1st Father's Day continues to strike me as an odd time for a visitor. Curious who initiated it. MOOO.

I keep wondering, IF she is guilty and was intentional in her actions, could she possibly have been arrogant enough to assume she wouldn’t be suspected? It doesn’t really make sense, but otherwise if she did act with malice then she was willing to be incarcerated forever? I just can’t grasp her logic….

I’m having trouble with the same question. Why risk it all and for what reason? The only thing I can say is the look on her mugshot says it all for me. No tears. I see hatred and have no doubt she injured and killed the one tiny twin and injured the other. Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter
Back