Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are commercial properties on the road Linda lives on. Some are building supply companies, manufacturing companies. Were any of those companies open on Sunday, maybe not to the public, but to ship orders or receive materials? Is it possible a trucker(s) from out of the area picked up or dropped off a cargo sometime Sunday? Could a predator trucker have come across Linda?

The majority of those companies, if not all of those companies, are Amish, so no they would not be open on a Sunday.

@@download.pdf
Is the English clothing just photoshopped?
Yes, it is a computer generated modification of the first missing photo released, and now both are on the official missing poster.
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/linda-stoltzfoos/@@download.pdf

She looks so, so much younger than 18, which makes me worry even more. Especially knowing that she’s already naive to begin with (and may or may not have other stuff). MO0

I don’t know what the crying emoji/emoticon is for WS but that’s what I’m doing right now just thinking of all of that horrific-ness.

It was strange yesterday. I was running out to pick up dinner and passed a number of carriages with Amish kids presumably heading to a youth group activity, passing posters of Linda on the telephone poles as they went. I wondered what they thought happened to her.

I would be curious to know what they are thinking too!

Praying this poor girl is found safe.
Looking at the area where Linda lives, using Google satellite, it appears to be relatively flat, farmland, not much in the way of forested areas, with a medium size creek flowing thru the area.
Information has been posted here her house is roughly a half mile from where the Church service was held. At a leisurely pace, without cutting across a field, it might take Linda 7.5 to 8 minutes to reach home. Short time period. Abductions can happen quickly and it would be incredibly bad luck to be abducted in that short time period. The abductor would be driving down the road and have to, that quickly, decide to act and abduct the victim.
I read the approximate time of abduction was Noon on Sunday. On a beautiful day, or any type day, I'm sure those roads would have had some witness(es) seeing some motorist stopped on the side of the road talking to a young Amish girl or a stopped car and the girl walking on the side toward the car.
If there was a lone abductor, he or she would most likely make contact thru the car window rolled down, and an 18 year old girl, feeling threatened, would be able to flee into a field, and with traffic and possibly other walkers, unlikely the abductor would chase her.
If there were 2 abductors, it would be easier for the passenger abductor to take the girl, grab her before she could flee.
With the above scenario, odds are someone would have seen something unusual happening to arouse suspicion.
A post about a week ago tells about a homeless person, in a van, pulling up to her Family property and asking permission to park the van on the farm and live out of the van. It continued to note the Family got along well with the homeless person. After Linda disappeared, not sure of the timing, the homeless person left to go to New York. Not sure if it was to New York City, or State.
It is a pretty gutsy move to show up on a property and ask to stay. Why pick that particular property? Substantive Recon had to be taken before pulling up in that driveway. What made that property more appealing than the neighboring properties? Did this visitor see young women doing chores or talking in the yard? Did he notice the wash drying on the line and women's clothes hanging there? Had he seen a girl(s) from that house walking on the road and then to the property? Why that property?
The visitor, having lived there for a month, interacting with the Family, would have seen patterns. Seeing a girl might be home alone, for even a short time, on Church day. Then making his move. Not to be discovered doing his crime, he'd most likely take her off premises to a secluded spot not that far away and he'd be able to return without being noticed away for a prolonged period. Such a scenario would not have ended well for Linda.
Or- could this visitor been working with a group where he colluded to sell a girl and handed her over to the other people?
Does the Family have any idea of the visitor's coming and goings that day?
I would think the Police and the FBI would have vetted the visitor. Past criminal history? Did they get his license number. A picture of him for future use? Living there, he would be a prime suspect. Would they do a DNA search of his van? Where did he live before his visit? Did he get involved in the search? Was he asked to leave or did he decide it was time to go? Was the house searched for a struggle or blood find? Were his foot prints the only prints around where his van was parked? What impression did he make with Linda's siblings? Did he come off as creepy? Did he say anything to them that might not be appropriate? Did he invite them for a ride?
Or, another possibility- During his short stay with the Family, did he and Linda develop a friendship, a friendship strong enough for her to decide to leave the Family and meet up with him in another location? Agreeing to this, did he have a friend(s) come pick her up so the Family wouldn't know his involvement?
I'm not trying to convict the visitor. I'm only speculating here. The man could be a saint and if so has my apologies.
Which scenario is easiest to pull off? One or two? With any luck, maybe both. Three? More complicated.
Pray God Linda is safe somewhere and will contact home. Maybe there's a fourth scenario that Linda herself pulled off. A scene that ends happily for all.

This is like the 12th time I've heard a variation of the van story, and none of them were true. There is a neighbor who stays on the Stolzfoos land but he is not homeless nor did he move after the crime. Can you PLEASE link a verified source because we don't allow rumors on WS and this rumor has grown out of control.

There are commercial properties on the road Linda lives on. Some are building supply companies, manufacturing companies. Were any of those companies open on Sunday, maybe not to the public, but to ship orders or receive materials? Is it possible a trucker(s) from out of the area picked up or dropped off a cargo sometime Sunday? Could a predator trucker have come across Linda?

Sadly sex predators could be anyone.. from those who live there to a complete stranger who saw Linda vulnerable, and alone. It doesn't even have to be trucker.

Predators are opportunist unless they specifcally target, and stalk them before the kidnapping.

They may have either already kidnapped, and sexually assaulted victims before even other cities or states, and if they haven't they have long fantasized exactly what they will do when they kidnap their first victim. They are even known to carry a rape kit, and even a kill kit in their vehicle at all times.

For all we know they may be from Lancaster or another area close by, and was in this area at the time for whatever reason, and then quickly returned once the abduction, rape, murder, and discarding the victim's body were over with.

That's one of the most terrifying things that has to be considered about any sex predator. They are anywhere, and everywhere, and come from all walks of life.

It literally could be anyone, and location still unknown.

It could be someone from there who is hiding in plain sight. Someone everyone would least likely suspect.

If the suspect is ever found it may become known they have a history of sexually assaulting their own family members, who have been too fearful or ashamed to tell anyone.

It isn't that uncommon for rapists to escalate to the violent crimes of kidnapping, and murder. Raping victims no longer satisfies their twisted evil deviancy. This is true with pedophiles as well as rapists who targets male or female victims.

However for now I think the kidnapper of Linda is probably still close by. He may even be very interested in her case or even partakes in searches himself.

He still very well may be a stranger predator that Linda only facially recognized in passing. If so, he would know LE wouldn't find any kind of familiar link between him, and Linda.

He may have even targeted her because he knew she was a victim not linked to him or his own family, and friends.

I just pray Linda is found, and the suspect is too. The longer it goes on more, and more vital evidence is being lost.

My heart breaks for her family.

Jmho

She looks so, so much younger than 18, which makes me worry even more. Especially knowing that she’s already naive to begin with (and may or may not have other stuff). MO0

I don’t know what the crying emoji/emoticon is for WS but that’s what I’m doing right now just thinking of all of that horrific-ness.

@UnapologeticallyAspie
Why do you think she is naive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members