Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a prayer service that evening, but evidently there was a series of accidents on a major artery in a county to the north that forced traffic on all sorts of local roads for hours. Possibly the helicopter was checking out the traffic situation.
Police and hazmat crews respond to 14 accidents along parts of I-81 and I-78, one fatal

I doubt that those accidents affected traffic in Lancaster County at all. The area those accidents happened in are over an hour away and north of the PA Turnpike and west of Route 222, which would be the most likely highway routes for heavy traffic.

Twitter

The Lancaster County DA is planning to release information on an active investigation today at 2pm. Could be this case.

Whatever the case this notification is regarding, it's bound to be a development of some significance.

I say that because it's coming from the DA's office, not LE, and it's coming in the form an official announcement.

The DA doesn't normally serve nothingburgers to the public, especially not on a Saturday.

Fingers crossed this will turn out to be news re: the investigation into LS's disappearance.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member