Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. New to this so bear with me. They found the buried items (ie zip ties, garments) some 40 yards away from the area that JS red Kia was seen on surveillance driving off with LS...so he returned to the vicinity of his crime, after the abduction, to bury evidence??
Hello and WELCOME !!!!
LE found the buried items in a wooded area behind a business in RONKS which is a few miles away from where she was abducted.
Linda was Abducted close to her home on Beechdale Rd.

East Lampeter Township Police Detective Christopher Jones also testified and said the bra was dirty.
Hi all. New to this so bear with me. They found the buried items (ie zip ties, garments) some 40 yards away from the area that JS red Kia was seen on surveillance driving off with LS...so he returned to the vicinity of his crime, after the abduction, to bury evidence??
The buried items were found at the Harvest Dr. location about 3 miles from where Linda was actually abducted. Smoker was there on the day of the abduction and then two times again on 6/23. I've wondered if she were assaulted/harmed at the Harvest Dr. location.

Thanks so much for the reply spartygirl! That makes sense.

I have a theory that has been jumping around a lot in my head. Not a popular one and I hope it doesn’t rub anyone the wrong way.

I’m wondering if the reason she got into the car was that she may have known JS. Could it have been a plan that the two had set in place? I do not think the two were involved romantically together. What if during his prison time, he came to be someone known through certain avenues as helping one leave their community. I say this because what if the reason LS didn’t wave back to the walking couple (as customary) was not to signal “help” but a way to not mentally acknowledge them. Maybe the driving to GAP was the two meeting a third party to drive LS to where she wanted to go. Then JS buries the bra and stockings to near Amtrak tracks to throw LE off thinking she’s dead...

JMO I come in peace

Thanks so much for the reply spartygirl! That makes sense.

I have a theory that has been jumping around a lot in my head. Not a popular one and I hope it doesn’t rub anyone the wrong way.

I’m wondering if the reason she got into the car was that she may have known JS. Could it have been a plan that the two had set in place? I do not think the two were involved romantically together. What if during his prison time, he came to be someone known through certain avenues as helping one leave their community. I say this because what if the reason LS didn’t wave back to the walking couple (as customary) was not to signal “help” but a way to not mentally acknowledge them. Maybe the driving to GAP was the two meeting a third party to drive LS to where she wanted to go. Then JS buries the bra and stockings to near Amtrak tracks to throw LE off thinking she’s dead...

JMO I come in peace
I have speculated in the same note, but not that the familiarity was involved to that extent. I wonder if she was familiar with him because of the stand she worked at selling cookies. Could he have been a steady customer? Friendly, not threatening to her. He fixated on her much like a stalker. The simple smile and kindness back. She may have accepted the ride based on this familiarity and not felt threatened until it was too late for her to escape. :(

I’d like to see more details into his past. I just don’t see this as a premeditated sexual act. But then again we don’t know anything about his previous relationships. LS is/was an 18 year old woman but looks just barely that. Is into that? We have no idea. My thoughts are why bury evidence such as clothing that could’ve easily been burned up and destroyed? That’s just too easy in my book. And the fact that stockings and bra were buried...ok then where are the shoes if she was carrying them? I’m assuming she wasn’t carrying her bra when she left church so why bury a bra but no panties? I think LE released a photo of her in plainclothes on the chance that yes if LS changed her clothes (but kept shoes and panties) and left on her own volition with help from JS, then that’s what she’d look like. This all just makes me sad. I live in a town about 50 minutes bird in hand. I dated a guy in high school that lived in Paradise.

Good update from a local reporter who was in the courtroom. Some new information, at least for me.

Great video! Thanks for sharing. It definitely answered a few questions I had that I was not able to find online. Such as I wondered what his side of the story is. Clearly his vehicle is seen driving off with this woman inside, yet he claims he may have been in the Leola area that day and didn’t recall to speaking to any “of those people” that day...

The zip tie is an interesting piece of evidence. I know investigators have used manufacturing info, store inventory records, and purchase information to track trash bags into the possession of a murder suspect, so I’m thinking zip ties could be handled the same way.

I’d love if Linda were located alive and safe. But if not, I hope she’s found with matching zip ties.

I know that the LE have turned over all stones and looked every where for Linda. And still they are not giving up on Linda. I wonder have they thought to bring in an psychic? They may be able to help find her. Or at least give clues to finding her???
Leave no stone unturned!
MOO

If Linda’s bra was dirty, I hope that LE is testing whatever is in the bra.
My mind immediately thought of multiple CSI episodes, when they find xyz kind of element of dirt or mulch, or whatever, etc...then testing it, and piecing together that that type of particle could only be found at XYZ place. Thus proving that the victim was in fact at said place and this is probably where her body is. MOO. This is my hope anyway!

With JS' Kia on beechdale rd. and harvest rd. on the known occasions, combined with the zip tie/clothing being found buried near the tracks at the Harvest rd. structure, I can imagine his excuse of a beer stop, and smoke spot, isnt being held with much regard really. Even though the hearing was quite long, it was still just the first appearance. JS' attorney's took the defenses only strategy, and they probably will be short to hold his alibi past the second appearance. Im sure LE might even know where this zip tie was obtained, weather it was purchased, or obtained elsewhere. I can assume that the cross examination of JS during the second court appearance will unravel some the falsehoods, and lead to exposing some truths. IMO if youre working in an industrial construction facility, you have access to all sorts of lose items such as zip ties,you just put the things in your pocket, no one cares. Fascinating how his Kia is captured via video, on Beechdale rd. just past where the the Amish laneway that Linda would have just exited. Fascinating how he was just smoking some pot, next to a structure three miles away, on Harvest rd. where pieces of Lindas clothing were buried, and it appears he had been to this location at least once before in the same short time frame. He's been in before, and gained a rounded experience in how to speak/deal with LE and the courts, so it sounds like LE during the early phases of apprehension/interrogation didnt get much out of JS, obviously Linda hasnt been located. LE do have the clothing/zip tie, and surveillance footage, and witness statements, at "least". I have a feeling when JS hits the court room next time, some contradictions will be inevitably exposed, through a hard cross examination, and thats when he, and his legal council, will know that he's not going to be able to hold his alibi as it stands. 'I was hear at stated time', and on video, 'then I was hear at stated location', 'just smoking a bit of weed a couple of times', while 'going to my favorite liquor store'. Yeah, that's a pretty weak defense so far IMO.

I keep thinking of the Why did Justo abduct Linda. I keep coming back to vengeance. It was robbing the Amish with a weapon that put him in prison for 12 years. Was taking an easy target, an innocent Amish teen his repayment to those he thinks "put him away". He may be a copy cat to the Mennonite service guy who killed a Mennonite young woman -Sasha- in Arizona earlier this year simply for not liking Mennonites.
We never know what motivates evil doers like JS; we can only guess. It escapes me now why I thought his adoptive parents were Mennonites which makes me wonder was he raised Mennonite. Did he harbor ill will against the Amish community for some reason ? Information, evidence, and time might tell us.

I also wondered if JS occasionally cruised through the streets of Bird In Hand noticing when young women would be walking home alone from church. I think the abduction of Linda Stoltzfoos was a random sudden decision based on opportunity but that does not mean he did not fanticize about doing it. Since it is MHO and I believe it was not carefully planned out, I am baffled by the fact that Linda Stoltzfoos has not been found yet.

I also wondered if JS occasionally cruised through the streets of Bird In Hand noticing when young women would be walking home alone from church. I think the abduction of Linda Stoltzfoos was a random sudden decision based on opportunity but that does not mean he did not fanticize about doing it. Since it is MHO and I believe it was not carefully planned out, I am baffled by the fact that Linda Stoltzfoos has not been found yet.
I would assume that he probably developed quite a 'fetish' per say, for his personal thoughts on the matter. I personally as a man, and would believe that most men in normality, come to a point where you realize that the 22 year old women doesnt really appreciate a guy thats 35, 38, 42 etc. Its a young beautiful women that you see, and that would be fantastic, but its not the way things go necessarily. Its called being a total creep under certain circumstances, and most of the time, if you dont figure that out, it becomes a problem for society I would say. Its awful to think about, but I can imagine he was horny for anything young and fragile, and wanted that, and only that. Its not a normal adults behaviour, he may have just even wanted to be sadistic if that was the nature of his thought pattern, I dont know, but I believe the majority of society doesnt have a rape, murder, sado-masochistic dream to fulfil. Some do apparently, and we know this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste