Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still not losing hope that Linda’s body will be found, ideally along with important evidence. When the seasons change here, fields are harvested, foliage loses its leaves, and hunters and hikers take to the woods. With all the publicity surrounding her disappearance, the possibility of uncovering something relevant will be on a lot of minds going forward. Assuming they have enough to convict JS on kidnapping charges, he’s not going anywhere.

I haven't been following all along, so I never saw anything about the outcome of the July 4th car fire. In the evening, there was a car fire at the same building where JS resides. Was it ever determined whose car that was? LE certainly would have been looking into that in relation to Linda S. -- I hope so, anyway. Could that car have been used to transport a dead body and the fire was set to hide evidence and odor? And would fire even cover up the odor to a point in which a cadaver dog could not detect it?
It was originally thought the car that was on fire belonged to JS's girlfriend and that he lived in the red brick apartment building; that information was false. JS was living in the building in the rear which comes up as a white wooden building in some images and a red building in others. If you Google Earth 3250 Lincoln Highway Apt # 8, you should be able to view the building in the rear. Both the red brick apartment building and the building behind it have the same n\mbered address. I hope I have been helpful.

I haven't been following all along, so I never saw anything about the outcome of the July 4th car fire. In the evening, there was a car fire at the same building where JS resides. Was it ever determined whose car that was? LE certainly would have been looking into that in relation to Linda S. -- I hope so, anyway. Could that car have been used to transport a dead body and the fire was set to hide evidence and odor? And would fire even cover up the odor to a point in which a cadaver dog could not detect it?
So sorry Jillian2020, I gave wrong info to see apartment building in back. Enter in Google (not Google Earth or Google Maps) , 3250 Lincoln Highway #8 Paradise PA, then click on Zillow (4th listing down) listing that shows red wooden apartment building with white door. Again, I apologize for error.

Last edited:
It was originally thought the car that was on fire belonged to JS's girlfriend and that he lived in the red brick apartment building; that information was false. JS was living in the building in the rear which comes up as a white wooden building in some images and a red building in others. If you Google Earth 3250 Lincoln Highway Apt # 8, you should be able to view the building in the rear. Both the red brick apartment building and the building behind it have the same n\mbered address. I hope I have been helpful.

Ah, I see. No need to be sorry; I was just wondering about it. I remember reading here somewhere about a car fire in the building where he lives, but I didn't know anything about a girl. According to the complaint, it appears that his address is number 7, not 8. Does that change anything? I would imagine that the insurance company would investigate the nature of the fire before paying on a claim. I still think the car fire is suspect. Did a car sitting in an apartment complex just burst into flames on its own? How often does that happen? I have to admit that I never experienced that kind of "excitement" before. The people living there must be thinking, "What the ____!" A car burns up and a fellow tenant is arrested in connection to a kidnapping and disappearance of a young girl. :eek:

Last edited:
I Was in Leola running errands this morning. The sun had just come up on this warm and hazy beautiful summer day. I found myself driving toward Beechdale rd, all the while passing buggies & bikes. Summer days in Amish country are just beautiful. It’s like you’ve stepped back in a time warp. It was strangely peaceful. I had a calm come over me as I turned onto Beechdale & I prayed for Linda. I pulled the car over & watched a mama & her young horse(foal) play in the field. Linda will be found. Soon. I have no doubt.

I Was in Leola running errands this morning. The sun had just come up on this warm and hazy beautiful summer day. I found myself driving toward Beechdale rd, all the while passing buggies & bikes. Summer days in Amish country are just beautiful. It’s like you’ve stepped back in a time warp. It was strangely peaceful. I had a calm come over me as I turned onto Beechdale & I prayed for Linda. I pulled the car over & watched a mama & her young horse(foal) play in the field. Linda will be found. Soon. I have no doubt.
Thanks for this. I have had a heavy heart today, and I needed to hear exactly this.

Very beautiful words @nataliewould! Just reading your words made me feel calm and happy. Thank you for that! I agree that Linda will be found. It's not a matter of "if", but a matter of "when". I hope as well that it will be real soon.

What are the reasons as to why JS won’t tell LE where Linda is? (Other than thinking that if the authorities can’t find Linda’s body, then they can’t prosecute him).
He may be holding out until a court appearance thinking that at some point his lawyer can make a deal with the DA in exchange for revealing where Linda Stoltzfoos can be found. This is just MHO.

Ah, I see. No need to be sorry; I was just wondering about it. I remember reading here somewhere about a car fire in the building where he lives, but I didn't know anything about a girl. According to the complaint, it appears that his address is number 7, not 8. Does that change anything? I would imagine that the insurance company would investigate the nature of the fire before paying on a claim. I still think the car fire is suspect. Did a car sitting in an apartment complex just burst into flames on its own? How often does that happen? I have to admit that I never experienced that kind of "excitement" before. The people living there must be thinking, "What the ____!" A car burns up and a fellow tenant is arrested in connection to a kidnapping and disappearance of a young girl. :eek:
I had to rethink your thread Jillian2020. Although the apartment and car fire in the brick apartment building in front of where JS was living appears to be unrelated to Linda Stoltzfoos abduction, you just never can tell if somewhere down the road , one or both of these incidences could be related and tie in. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member