PA - Mass shooting, five adults & unborn child dead, Wilkinsburg, March 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not only did the gunmen arrive with out much notice, but to have the massacre go as they anticipated tells me they were familiar with the back yard.
Part of the planning and projecting where the crowd would go and where the gunmen would be placed must have included a prior visit to get the lay of the land.

re familiar with the back yard

If the custudy deal is conne cted to this, it is typically a big family "ordeal" IMO. So actually a lot of folks would know the backyard, and hear about the upcoming BBQ.

There were around 15 people there - think about it (!) that translates to 645 texts amungist the entire group for completion!!

The person invovled in the "incident" lives about 55 minutes away

and then of corse we have our three mystery guests, which happen to match up with the three folks seen of the CCTV right after the shooting......................

If ya think about it it is surprising that the video of the three men has not made a bigger newscycle buzz, after discovered

Despite receiving "a number of tips," both from a hotline and directly to the police department, Lt. Andy Schurman said investigators were not prepared to share any new information.

investigation is very active

"No, I don't," Shelton told Pittsburgh's Action News 4. "I don't know if Lamont had any enemies whatsoever."

unborn grandson was expected to be born May 23. She would like him buried in the same casket as his mother, Chanetta Po

http://www.wtae.com/news/police-hunt-for-shooters-in-wilkinsburg-cookout-backyard-ambush/38465770

What is so troubling is the slaughter of the women and unborn baby. IMO I feel they knew the shooters. Gangs killed men but a pregnant woman? Since the survivors are men, were they shielded by the women? Did they run? hit the ground? Heartless and pure evil..........JMOO

tid bits

[FONT=open_sansregular]the group has conducted patrols on the block where the shootings took place and its alley during the past two years because citizens complain about vandalism, hearing gunshots and other “rowdy activity.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]One survivor of a backyard massacre in Wilkinsburg remained in critical condition after his second surgery Friday, said his mother, who added she resents suggestions he might have been the assassins' target.

[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]but this report says he WAS charged ..........[/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular]Pittsburgh police arrested and charged him

[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Daniel Coates, who told police LaMont Powell pointed a handgun at him before punching and kicking him in the face.

[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]charged him with driving under the influence and possessing a small amount of marijuana

[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]“Sometimes others are killed who have nothing to do with the revenge, but they are linked to the primary target.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]

[/FONT]
http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/10121816-74/wilkinsburg-street-thursday

http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/10127463-74/powell-shelton-target

Maybe they are keeping it from public but I would hope that the female that was released is talking talking talking! At least regrding nuance of family stuff..The first night , while sleeping, custudy stuff came to me (post 37!) and she would be able I hope to tell them like who was on what side,, intensity of conflict among family memebers.

I have tried but cant figure out how to -- I think a very critical key to this is learning or finding out about the shooting mentioned in regards to Lamont.

IMO many answers lie there. But one report says Dec last year, another says two years ago. One says charged with something, and another report says not charged in incidednt.

Anyone any ideas how we narrow down the info Shana got us:

[FONT=open_sansregular]In December, Pittsburgh police arrested and charged him with assault following an altercation involving an Indiana County man ([/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular]Daniel Coates) [/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular]at his sister

Chanetta Powell's Marshall-Shadeland residence. The case is listed as inactive. .

[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]The Homer City man who was involved in a custody dispute with Chanetta Powell ([/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular]Daniel Coates) [/FONT][FONT=open_sansregular]over an 8-month-old girl said he hardly knew her brother or the rest of her family.

Daniel Coates, who told police LaMont Powell pointed a handgun at him before punching and kicking him in the face.

IIMO only, if we can learn more about that incident I think a lot of stuff will fall into place just mo......[/FONT]

Chanetta was the sister to Brittany Powell who were murdered.
She leaves behind her 7 month old daughter and her son.
Chanetta was also pregnant with a baby boy.
Michael Jerry Shelton was Chanetta and Brittany's brother.
‪#‎wilkinsburgmassacre‬
$20,000 reward

In the Pittsburgh area facebook a video is going viral...........a woman telling it like it is about drugs etc. It has very adult language so it won't be aired on TV, wish it would. Everyone must know the consequence of kids growing up with crime and drugs in a family............WOW! and she is talking about this particular massacre

Getting somewhat frustrating!

Why do you guys think, with something this gruesome, the media has not done the video, had FBI clean it up and be airing it- gee a bunch of people were slaughtered.

Is it casue of politicial silliness hogging airtime? they have video of three people right after, we know there were three mystery guests at the BBQ- so it seems to me the video might have some huge impact.

One might even consder giving it more "play" from a public safety angle - these folks are not the boyscouts! They need to be found and taken behind bars.

I suppose maybe someone could say well if they hit their target no more danger. Well, I knda feel that folks who herding other human beings into a corner fro slaughter are on the evil sad.

I am telling ya the media is just really nuts these days --air the video it might help find the murderers

Or is it cause its a weekend - but the video was out a while, and I have only seen in it on two outlets, why not nationwide?

Does this make sense to any of you ? What am I missing here?

there are three very disturbed indiv running free, I would think a video beng plastering all over media might increase the liklihhod of getting them off the street

moo

Hello - I am new here, so I hope I am posting this correctly. This case really grabbed my attention so I started picking it apart. The article that really made me start digging was http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/10127463-74/powell-shelton-target

I found the quote by Daniel Coates and his choice of words, imho, felt "odd" as if he is putting distance between himself and "that family". He claims to barely know them despite being the father of Chanetta Powell's 8-month old and the same person that LaMont Powell "pointed a handgun at him before punching and kicking him in the face". He and Chanetta Powell had an ongoing custody dispute regarding 8 month old child (whom I believe was present inside the house when her mother was killed) - yet he never stated he was relieved the baby was okay or anything concerning for the loss off his child's entire other side of the family...

[FONT=open_sansregular]In December, Pittsburgh police arrested and charged him with assault following an altercation involving an Indiana County man at his sister Chanetta Powell's Marshall-Shadeland residence. The case is listed as inactive. Chanetta Powell was killed in Wednesday's rampage.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]The Homer City man who was involved in a custody dispute with Chanetta Powell over an 8-month-old girl said he hardly knew her brother or the rest of her family.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]“I'm really scared of the whole thing. I don't want anybody coming after me,” said Daniel Coates, who told police LaMont Powell pointed a handgun at him before punching and kicking him in the face. “I don't know why that family got murdered like that. It's very sad.”[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Jessica Shelton said LaMont Powell was sticking up for his sister.

[/FONT]
So I decided to find out who he was via the Allegheny County Court Records (if someone tells me how to link this stuff I can post it) and found out that Chanetta Powell and Daniel Coates were in a custody dispute regarding 8 month old daughter. Lamont Powell had the altercation with Coates in December 2015 where he punched, kicked and pointed the gun, Jessica Shelton said in article that Lamont was sticking up for his sister by doing so according to this article.

The records indicated that Chanetta (some of this is copied/pasted from my own notes) [FONT=open_sansregular]recently (2/24/16) petitioned the court to waiver mediation with Mr Coates due to domestic violence issues with him. The custody hearing was scheduled for 3/23/2016. -
D. Coates is married since 2011 to L. Coates - she is mentioned in the custody docs as a resident with D Coates so I'm sure they must still be together. their FB accounts certainly look that way.

[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]This case reeks of a suspect and motive very close to the family. The fact that the Petition to Waiver Mediation was filed 2/24/16 makes me think that by the time he was notified by the court, probably through the mail, fits into the course of events and is possibly what fueled the rage.
This guy would/could have easily found out the gathering was taking place (perhaps had some contact with Chanetta via phone - no PFA or No Contact Order was found) He only lives an hour or so from the area (if the article is correct regarding his location Homer City/Indiana County). so it wouldn't be difficult or take a lot of planning to get there.
Below is total speculation:
Maybe his wife was the person in the alley driving the victims to him. The alley shooter didn't shoot anyone, only into the air... Though women aren't frequently involved in this kind of crime, they can often be manipulated by love and convinced their part in it is minor and their hands are clean despite carrying out a crime. The fact so many women were killed, makes me "feel" as if a woman was somehow involved. She may have even been a driving force behind it, fueled by her adulterous husband and jealousy. Perhaps he had someone else take care of business. That I do not know. Everything written by me is based on my opinion [/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]I do know, by reading the county court docs, is that this guy wanted custody of he & Chanetta Powell's 8 month old daughter. Chanetta's brother LaMont stepped in to defend his sister in December 2015 during an argument about custody.

The following is just my opinion and crazy speculations and is in no way facts regarding the case, just what my gut tells me -

From media coverage of this tragedy, these siblings all seemed very close to each other which leads me to believe that Chanetta's other siblings (Not just Lamont) most likely had words with Mr Coates and he didn't like that. He was hell bent on winning, probably has a marriage that is on the brink of falling apart because his adultery (poss 2nd child on the way Chanetta was 8 months pregnant when murdered) and went berserk or had someone else take care of it. The attacks seem to personal to be a revenge killing. Who waits 3 years and on some random nice day in March to do this? Wouldn't someone out for revenge pick Christmas or another holiday known for family gatherings to pull this off?? [/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]I wanted to tell you all my findings, & interject my personal opinions and speculations regarding this case. I'm happy to link the court docs I uncovered if someone tells me how to do it or can do it for me the Allegheny County Records site for this case is: https://dcr.alleghenycounty.us/CaseDetails.asp?CaseID=FD-15-009390
the case number is FD-15-009390 - I had to create a log in for the court records site so I'm unsure if the link will take you directly to it or not

I would love to hear what you all think about my speculation above... I still haven't ruled out Ace & Ace and am currently trying to figure out who (John?) Ellis is - I believe that was the other guy shot & still hospitalized [/FONT]

AFAIK only the mom has said these were mystery guests. I'm thinking not airing the video of 3 people is because there's a good chance that they would be witnesses and maybe not a good idea to be outing them as such. Victim BP confirmed a cookout at her place on Facebook around 1 in the afternoon, anyone that followed her posts, LP's posts and a few others would have easy access to who might be there, who was invited etc.
I don't suspect mr Coates because he's talking, but I could be wrong.

Hello - I am new here, so I hope I am posting this correctly. This case really grabbed my attention so I started picking it apart. The article that really made me start digging was http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/10127463-74/powell-shelton-target

I found the quote by Daniel Coates and his choice of words, imho, felt "odd" as if he is putting distance between himself and "that family". He claims to barely know them despite being the father of Chanetta Powell's 8-month old and the same person that LaMont Powell "pointed a handgun at him before punching and kicking him in the face". He and Chanetta Powell had an ongoing custody dispute regarding 8 month old child (whom I believe was present inside the house when her mother was killed) - yet he never stated he was relieved the baby was okay or anything concerning for the loss off his child's entire other side of the family...

[FONT=open_sansregular]In December, Pittsburgh police arrested and charged him with assault following an altercation involving an Indiana County man at his sister Chanetta Powell's Marshall-Shadeland residence. The case is listed as inactive. Chanetta Powell was killed in Wednesday's rampage.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]The Homer City man who was involved in a custody dispute with Chanetta Powell over an 8-month-old girl said he hardly knew her brother or the rest of her family.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]“I'm really scared of the whole thing. I don't want anybody coming after me,” said Daniel Coates, who told police LaMont Powell pointed a handgun at him before punching and kicking him in the face. “I don't know why that family got murdered like that. It's very sad.”[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Jessica Shelton said LaMont Powell was sticking up for his sister.

[/FONT]
So I decided to find out who he was via the Allegheny County Court Records (if someone tells me how to link this stuff I can post it) and found out that Chanetta Powell and Daniel Coates were in a custody dispute regarding 8 month old daughter. Lamont Powell had the altercation with Coates in December 2015 where he punched, kicked and pointed the gun, Jessica Shelton said in article that Lamont was sticking up for his sister by doing so according to this article.

The records indicated that Chanetta (some of this is copied/pasted from my own notes) [FONT=open_sansregular]recently (2/24/16) petitioned the court to waiver mediation with Mr Coates due to domestic violence issues with him. The custody hearing was scheduled for 3/23/2016. -
D. Coates is married since 2011 to L. Coates - she is mentioned in the custody docs as a resident with D Coates so I'm sure they must still be together. their FB accounts certainly look that way.

[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]This case reeks of a suspect and motive very close to the family. The fact that the Petition to Waiver Mediation was filed 2/24/16 makes me think that by the time he was notified by the court, probably through the mail, fits into the course of events and is possibly what fueled the rage.
This guy would/could have easily found out the gathering was taking place (perhaps had some contact with Chanetta via phone - no PFA or No Contact Order was found) He only lives an hour or so from the area (if the article is correct regarding his location Homer City/Indiana County). so it wouldn't be difficult or take a lot of planning to get there.
Below is total speculation:
Maybe his wife was the person in the alley driving the victims to him. The alley shooter didn't shoot anyone, only into the air... Though women aren't frequently involved in this kind of crime, they can often be manipulated by love and convinced their part in it is minor and their hands are clean despite carrying out a crime. The fact so many women were killed, makes me "feel" as if a woman was somehow involved. She may have even been a driving force behind it, fueled by her adulterous husband and jealousy. Perhaps he had someone else take care of business. That I do not know. Everything written by me is based on my opinion [/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]I do know, by reading the county court docs, is that this guy wanted custody of he & Chanetta Powell's 8 month old daughter. Chanetta's brother LaMont stepped in to defend his sister in December 2015 during an argument about custody.

The following is just my opinion and crazy speculations and is in no way facts regarding the case, just what my gut tells me -

From media coverage of this tragedy, these siblings all seemed very close to each other which leads me to believe that Chanetta's other siblings (Not just Lamont) most likely had words with Mr Coates and he didn't like that. He was hell bent on winning, probably has a marriage that is on the brink of falling apart because his adultery (poss 2nd child on the way Chanetta was 8 months pregnant when murdered) and went berserk or had someone else take care of it. The attacks seem to personal to be a revenge killing. Who waits 3 years and on some random nice day in March to do this? Wouldn't someone out for revenge pick Christmas or another holiday known for family gatherings to pull this off?? [/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]I wanted to tell you all my findings, & interject my personal opinions and speculations regarding this case. I'm happy to link the court docs I uncovered if someone tells me how to do it or can do it for me the Allegheny County Records site for this case is: https://dcr.alleghenycounty.us/CaseDetails.asp?CaseID=FD-15-009390
the case number is FD-15-009390 - I had to create a log in for the court records site so I'm unsure if the link will take you directly to it or not

I would love to hear what you all think about my speculation above... I still haven't ruled out Ace & Ace and am currently trying to figure out who (John?) Ellis is - I believe that was the other guy shot & still hospitalized [/FONT]

Welcome and so thank you. I registered and tried to to cut and paste and it did not do it. I tried to link the documnets but it wont do it unless one is logged in.

I agree , I think this is the "birth" of that awful night.

From looking at the docket this was not a case of a a parent saying well I wont let you see Jimmy". These folks, both sides were serious about battling this out via the courts. From looking at the docket, to the time of the murderers it looked as if they had been dancing with the system for about 13 weeks.

Looks like the battle formaly begain first week in Dec 15.

Certified mail stuff, lawyers, classes to be taken,

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="bgcolor: #ffffee"]
[TD]6/2016[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Consent Order of Court[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Generations Contempt for Failure to Pay and/or Appear for the Generations Program Consent Order of Court Dated: 02/24/2016. Respondent is in contempt and shall purge by proceeding to the Child Custody Department window immediately this date and reschedule Generations' education and conciliation and attend as ordered. Mother has file a Domestic Violence waiver this date, therefore mediation is waived. Petitioner shall be present at all future contempt proceedings. Failure to do so shall result in a dismissal of their current request for court action. (Clark, A.J.) See Order as Specified. [/TD]
[TD]Coates Daniel W. [/TD]
[TD]Document 12[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #eeeedd"]
[TD]02/26/2016[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Initial Custody Conciliation Scheduling Order[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Order of Court: DRO Custody Conciliation Dated: 02/24/2016. Scheduled for a Custody Conciliation before the Domestic Relations Officer on 03/23/2016 at 8:30 AM because: A party has filed a Domestic Violence Waiver. (Clark, A.J.) See Order as Specified. [/TD]
[TD]Document 11[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]02/26/2016[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Order for Ed/Med Seminar[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Order of Court for Generations Program: Education Seminar Dated: 02/24/2016. Both parties shall attend one (1) education seminar on 03/19/2016 at 9:00 AM on the second floor of the Family Law Center, 440 Ross Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. (Clark, A.J.) [/TD]
[TD]Document 10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]02/26/2016[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Request[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Request for Waiver of Generations Mediation Orientation Session because of Domestic Violence or Child Abuse. Dated: 02/24/2016. [/TD]
[TD]Powell Chanetta Lorae [/TD]
[TD]Document 13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]02/16/2016[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Generations/Evaluation Contempt Order[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Dated: 02/10/16. To date, the respondent failed to attend mediation, education was waived due to inclement weather. [/TD]
[TD]Document 8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]02/16/2016[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Rule to Show Cause[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Dated: 02/10/16. The Rule shall be returnable on 02/24/16 at 9:00 AM. (Clark, J.) See order as specified. [/TD]
[TD]Document 9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]01/14/2016[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Affidavit of Service[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]of complaint for custody upon the defendant by process server on 01/13/2016. [/TD]
[TD]Document 7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]01/05/2016[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Order for Ed/Med Seminar[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Dated 1/5/2016 Chanetta Powell shall attend one (1) education seminar on 1/23/2016 at 9:00AM at the Family Law Center. This seminar must be completed within four weeks from the date of this Order. Mandatory Mediation Session is scheduled for 2/10/2016 at 10:30AM. (Clark, J.) See Order as Specified [/TD]
[TD]Powell Chanetta Lorae [/TD]
[TD]Document 6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]12/28/2015[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Affidavit of Service[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Of Complaint in Custody upon defendant, Chanetta Lorae Powell by certified mail on 12/10/2015. Return receipt attached. [/TD]
[TD]Document 5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]12/22/2015[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Order of Court[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Dated: 12/21/15. It is hereby ordered that the Respondent failed to appear at the Generations education seminar on 12/19/15 as per the 12/07/15 order of court. (Clark, J.) See order as specified. [/TD]
[TD]Document 4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]12/07/2015[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Complaint in Custody (Initial)[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] [/TD]
[TD]Document 1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]12/07/2015[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Criminal Record/Abuse History Verification[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] [/TD]
[TD]Document 2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]12/07/2015[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Order of Court[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Order of Court for Generations Program: Education and Mediation, 12/07/15, the parties shall attend a education seminar on 12/19/15 at 9:00 am. The parties shall also attend a mediation session on 01/20/16 at 10:30 am. (CLARK J) See Order [/TD]
[TD]Document 3[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I had to create account as well, but it gives us an idea of timeframes etc .

It is obvoous this was not a like verbal deal "I wont let you see Jimmy" type deal. Lawyers are involved, particpants were doing the dance with the system and it appears it had been going on formally for about 13s by the time of the murders.

https://dcr.alleghenycounty.us/Case...gFromWelcomeScreen=&BeginDate=&EndDate=&From=

Here is link - to view gotta create a login
https://dcr.alleghenycounty.us/Case...gFromWelcomeScreen=&BeginDate=&EndDate=&From=

Thanx to you I found the docket ty It wont let cut and paste so I am going to do a timeline from the docket. But this editing cutoff thing is messing it up, I lost the one I was doing so I am going to do it in spurts so I dont have to start over again. Takes some time to turn it into a basic summary thing! Was rolling along and wehen tried again that edit thing came up - so it will bursts!

This def was not one of those I wont let you see Janet deals. He was serious, looks like he retained an attorney, and the legal dence formally started on 12/07/15

Both ordered to a class and then a medation.

12/07 form signed by him indicating no abuse history.

12/07 he declared want for legal AND primary physical custudy.

She did not show for the class

12/10 Got cert mail

1/5/16 Reordered to do the class and then the meidation

1 13 16 He personally drove over paperwork to her

2 10 16 She was told by court to tell them why she missed classes or face contempt

2 16 16 She repied inclement weather issue

2 24 16 System ordered that the child attend a class

2 26 16 She requested that she not attend mediation becasue of domestic violence or child abuse within the previous 24 months. Form did not state which. He could dispute this via another avalanche of paperwork!

That was the last activity on the case.

For folks with resources all this stuff is draining, I have been involved with folks who had resouces and watched the toll it takes.

For those without resoucres it became a huge problem. Not understanding the legal stuff, gas, taking time off work, childcare arrangements while spending hours in the waiting room, stuff being r/s resulting in more missed work, they usually got fired, then had no gas money, then the system viewed them and scared them with contempt, now the power is off, etc etc.

Encountering the legal system for those with resources is a "hassle" For those without resources ,encountering "it" in and of itself is a nightmare most that are not there cannot fathum.

I endured my clients journies during these "events" and it is not pretty. And at the end of the day , while the "system" dances , the children suffer intensily.

Stressed out parents, money becoming more and more of an issue cause of having to miss shifts to do "court" stuff.

It cascades off into a disaster of porportions (not saying that happened in this case - but a lot of times power got cut, no job no $ , food vanished no$, cant look for another job no gas $) noone can imagine unless one is one of the disenfrahchised within our society

It was awful to watch the "system" shred the disadvantaged to shreds............

..I lived it with my folks...................

Got lost with that no edit after 15 minutes stuff so I had to break it up into sep posts

Smile......................................

I lost the one post where I had the stuff all in one post and then it would not let me add to the post, and I got all lost as to where I was, in what post, on what part of the docket,......................

on what document I had open, as it pertained to what court order, in what window, as it relates to what post, it was posted to, or not posted to, or might have been posted to,.............

or might have been forgotten to post, or not yet been posted to, or where the post that was posted came from, the docket page ,..........

or the post page, or the date, to what docket, or what document, as it relates to what, when, where, how, and why..........

How is that ! Pretty good huh!

That was fun to write!!!

Smile...................................

!

That was an awesome timeline of events CARIIS! I am sorry to hear you have lived this type of court battle nightmare... I have had friends and family members that have been in the battle and felt that one parent had 100% vested interest in the welfare of the children and the other just wanted to argue for the sake of not wanting the other to have anything or just to hurt the other parent emotionally or financially because they could, not because they cared.
I would think that custody disputes could cause someone to lose it
Did u notice on the court docs the 8 month old had a different last name and a previous case (maybe paternity or support) was on file for a different dad for this baby? There may have been a lot of heartstrings pulled and cut over the past 8 months and that stuff can really ness with a person

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back