GUILTY PA - Michelle Inch, 31, murdered, Canton, 26 January 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:rose: RIP Michelle :rose:

From May:

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/05/blood_found_on_sneaker_of_boyf.html

Blood was found on a sneaker belonging to the boyfriend of Michelle Lynn Inch, one of two men who state police have identified as "persons of interest" in her killing.

The revelation is contained in an affidavit state police used Friday to obtain a search warrant to seize items Houseweart, 28, wore or possessed when he was committed to the Lycoming County Prison...

Before [Michelle] disappeared she had accompanied her parents to the state police barracks in Montoursville to report stolen checks and fraudulent activity in their bank accounts.

Michelle went through hell and I hope that's where her "boyfriend" rots for eternity.

Second Man Admits to Brutal Home Invasion in Lycoming County

Now, Vroman has pleaded guilty in Lycoming County Court for the home invasion and was given 25 to 65 years behind bars.

The Inchs say they were worried he wouldn't agree to plead guilty.

“He kept flip-flopping on it,” said Gary. “He'd say he'd plea and then he didn't like how much time he was going to get. I thought he was going to do it again. In fact, he did do it and then I guess he changed his mind and decided to go ahead and get it over with at this point.”

Prosecutor Nicole Ippolito says they had been set to go to trial but then came the guilty plea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb
Back