PA PA - Michelle Jolene Lakey, 11, Scranton, 26 Aug 1986

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I first read about the issue of the Lakey's giving police and old picture of Jolene I thought old mean 8 months or a year or two. In Justina's interview she says the picture was FIVE years old. She's very upset during the interview though so I don't know if she was possibly exagerating a little to make her point. Either way from the article posted above the police were mad.

So Mrs. Lakey loses her children to the authorities for five days in NJ. The authorities state the main reason is because she kept her fiance in the house for several days after she learned he had molested two of the girls. So of course in her mind she's going to be like, "I'll never let that happen again." So when Jolene goes missing she's fearful she will lose her children again. Why? Because once again Mrs. Lakey left her children unsupervised with a child molester but this time the molester killed Jolene. The threat looms of her losing all her kids permanently. So the question is who is the molester/killer? It had to be someone who spent a lot of time and/or lived at the Lakey household or someone who didn't live that far away where the kids would hang out a lot. Frank Osellanie was and is a red herring. Everybody ate it up. You never hear anything about Frank Osellanie until Rene Waddle. Then all of a sudden Ms. Lakey is just overflowing with information about all the time and attention FO spent with not just Jolene but all her kids. Seems to convenient. So all the evidence about Frank is from Mrs. Lakey. There supposedly were some statements made to law enforcement by Frank about knowing Jolene but those are never attributed to anyone. Who were all the men in the Lakey childrens lives during this period?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800
Back