GUILTY PA - Milan Loncar, 25, robbed and murdered while walking dog, Philadelphia, 13 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unable to start a thread from mobile. This is Milan's thread. My heart breaks for his family.

My friend just told me the woman murdered and tossed from a car in Frankford I know. She was shot. Nice, nice kid. Real quiet. Was always at our PAL center. I won't post her name unless in news and I get my chromebook.

Sorry to derail. Bless the Loncar family.

This article states they arrested two suspects. It also mentions the two caught on video are both male.

2 in custody after 25-year-old Temple grad gunned down while walking dog

Two suspects wanted in connection with the murder of 25-year-old Temple University graduate Milan Loncar were apprehended Saturday, authorities said.

All our news stations are saying two as well.

Heartbreaking showing video of Milan and possibly his girl playing with the puppy.

Unable to start a thread from mobile. This is Milan's thread. My heart breaks for his family.

My friend just told me the woman murdered and tossed from a car in Frankford I know. She was shot. Nice, nice kid. Real quiet. Was always at our PAL center. I won't post her name unless in news and I get my chromebook.

Sorry to derail. Bless the Loncar family.
That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I'm not familiar with Frankford. Is it part of Philadelphia or a suburb?

Last edited:
Philadelphia Inquirer lets us know this individual was let out of lockup just two weeks earlier on dramatically lowered bail. Of course got a record for two armed robberies, and his last offense was severe.

20 years old. Shouldn't have been on the streets. Brilliant too that most people walking their pet don't have anything on them except a phone and keys!

JMO, but this gentrification is a bunch of BS.

Does it even matter to Milan's family who this is today? Maybe he won't shoot somebody else, but their beloved son, nephew, friend, love, and faithful pet owner is gone. The grief. It never, ever, ever goes away.

Waiting on "our DA" Larry Krasner to say something. Or the Mayor. Maybe this convict could have stayed at their house after release?

DailyMail.com.uk has beautiful photos of this loving family.

It also examines why this con had his trial delayed eight times. That'snot the one for kidnapping. Yeah well Covid, and some prosecutor blunders it reads.

Even though I wasn't born when my Pop was blown away by a sawed off shotgun in the 50's this makes my heart bleed. He was in his 60's though. It took over our everyday lives in ways. My mom just being a preteen said "No, nobody went to the trial except for ***** because it wouldn't bring Pop back. Yep, they all eventually got out too.

Soooooooooo sad for this beautiful young man and his family. Up the road I dobelieve they will bring Milan's spirit to an event or dog rescue or even a political BS rally.

It seems the news media originally had the suspect's name wrong. They now say it is Davis L. Josephus, not Josephus Davis.

Suspect in Milan Loncar killing in Brewerytown was released from jail 2 weeks prior on reduced bail

"Police say 25-year-old Milan Loncar didn't put up a fight when two people approached him Wednesday evening in the Brewerytown section of Philadelphia while walking his dog.

After his pockets were rifled through, Loncar was fatally shot.

The man arrested, 20-year-old Davis Josephus, lives just a few blocks from the scene of the crime in Brewerytown.

Police say Josephus was arrested just two hours after the murder, allegedly driving a car reported stolen in a separate carjacking.

While four others ran off, investigators took Josephus into custody. Police say his clothing and description match up with the surveillance footage in Loncar's murder.

Josephus was let out of prison on December 29 after paying reduced bail.

Josephus was charged with a separate violent carjacking of an Uber driver and paid $2,000 bail after a judge reduced the bail from $100,000 to $20,000.

Philadelphia right now is under siege thanks to the Mayor and current DA there.

He has turned his sights on prosecuting police and going ludicrously easy on criminals, so far quite a few of the people he has let off , have re-offended in short order some committed atrocious crimes

The suspect is a career criminal, with a long violent history, who had his bail reduced on another case, only a week before the murder.

He was stopped driving a stolen car he stole in a carjacking

1 February Court Date (Homicide)
Deceased:
- Milan A. Loncar, 25 -
- Fatally Shot -
Philadelphia County,
- Wednesday, 13 January 2021 -

***Arrest***

Defendant:
Davis L. Josephus, 20

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0001124-2021&dnh=Hz264wV6B6VCQt1ITscupA==
&
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0001124-2021&dnh=Hz264wV6B6VCQt1ITscupA==

via: Municipal Court Docket Sheet

Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Milan Loncar - Davis Josephus - Google Search

Rest In Peace, Milan...

Last edited:
Philly Metro and The Philadelphia Inquirer had Joanne Pescatore from the DA's office answer some questions, and the finger pointing began. No idea where Krasner is.

Basically she said she is sure alot of balls were dropped and they'll be taking a look at that. Oh, yeah you do that while a young man gets buried.

Much more in both reports that are a bunch of bull and shouldn't be dignified with responses. Thank you to Philly PD and especially Highway that picked the murderer up in a stolen car in Kensington.

(1/4) On @FOX29philly AT 10: We’re looking at lingering questions about Philly’s criminal justice system following the murder of 25YO #MilanLoncar & the man charged w/ his murder—Josephus Davis—while out on bail on two separate cases https://t.co/aOziOIWIqI

(2/4) In an interview with @FOX29philly— @DA_LarryKrasner blames cash bail & questions why the Adult Probation & Parole Department didn’t file for a detainer after Davis’ was arrested for a second time last year—for allegedly assaulting a prison guard https://t.co/dqhwvhXQx8

(3/4) Tonight, when questioned specifically about why a detainer wasn’t filed—a spokesperson for Adult Probation & Parole says they are “currently conducting a comprehensive review to determine whether all appropriate protocols were followed” @FOX29philly https://t.co/6GdCGyOsW4

(4/4) Multiple law enforcement sources also tell @FOX29philly that probation officers have been working from home throughout the pandemic—and have not done ONE home visit since March 2020. A spokesperson responded—saying they expanded “digital” supervision. https://t.co/JycHHUxghK

2/4 He has to be the worse DA we ever had. We had some doozies.

Phillymag.com 2/21/18 article about his cash bail bull speaks volumes. Then it got tweaked because of Covid. Oh and he finger points again.

Milan I am so sorry young man. Hopefully you knew how awful those police officers felt who tried to help you.

Philadelphia right now is under siege thanks to the Mayor and current DA there.

He has turned his sights on prosecuting police and going ludicrously easy on criminals, so far quite a few of the people he has let off , have re-offended in short order some committed atrocious crimes

The suspect is a career criminal, with a long violent history, who had his bail reduced on another case, only a week before the murder.

He was stopped driving a stolen car he stole in a carjacking
Preach it. I’m so sick of it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member