Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
- Amber Alert -
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania -
- Malani Johnson -
- Black / Female / 2 Years Old -
- Brown Eyes :: Black Hair -
- Black Shirt -
- Skirt with Floral Design -

8312019amber.jpg

Suspect:
Sharena Islam Nancy
Indian-American / Female / Age 25
Brown Eyes :: Black Hair

[Contribution # 6755
Thread # 471011]

Last edited:
I got the alert for this on my phone since I'm from PA. I'm afraid this one is going to end badly or that the little girl was put into sex trafficking. Here is an update from: AMBER ALERT: Police say 2-year-old girl abducted from Penn Hills

UPDATE: Police say they found the car described in the Amber Alert. They say the woman from the alert was in the vehicle, but 2-year-old Malani Johnson (PICTURED ABOVE) is still missing.

I got the alert for this on my phone since I'm from PA. I'm afraid this one is going to end badly or that the little girl was put into sex trafficking. Here is an update from: AMBER ALERT: Police say 2-year-old girl abducted from Penn Hills

UPDATE: Police say they found the car described in the Amber Alert. They say the woman from the alert was in the vehicle, but 2-year-old Malani Johnson (PICTURED ABOVE) is still missing.

Can I ask, what makes you think this? I'm not being smart, honestly. Just curious. I'm actually very close to that area at the moment due to my daughter having surgery recently. And I also got the Amber Alert. I was shocked at how quickly a thread went up for her in WS. Glad to see how on top of things all of these members are.

- Amber Alert -
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania -
- Nalani Johnson -
- Black / Female / 2 Years Old -
- Brown Eyes :: Black Hair -
- Black Shirt -
- Skirt with Floral Design -

69338430_10219084941371103_7007165364475789312_n.jpg

Suspect Being Questioned:
Sharena Islam Nancy, 25

[Contribution # 6757
Thread # 471011]

Last edited:
Amber Alert issued after 2-year-old girl abducted in Penn Hills

She was last seen at the intersection of Bryant and Clay drives wearing a black shirt and skirt with floral designs and black sandals.

State police said Nalani was abducted by 25-year-old Sharena Nancy, an Indian American woman with black hair and brown eyes, who was driving a 2017 Toyota Prius.

Police said they found the vehicle on Rodi Road.
Rodi Road is a main road of sorts that runs from near the Penn Hills Shopping Center at its northern end to US 22 at the south end - not a long road.

Here is a Google Map with directions to Rodi Road from Clay and Bryant - Google puts the Rodi Road point at approximately the south end but it is unknown where on the road the vehicle was found.

Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members