Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is why I am trying to figure out if the older kids ever asked him where Parker was, and what he said. They are witnesses to a murder, living now in the same house with him. I can't believe that was allowed!!! Talk about an opportunity for witness tampering!!!!
I suspect that just hasn't been released, the rest of what they said. Witness tampering if not that day, at least now while he again lives there. He tried to throw ES under the bus by saying she, too, left the kids in the car. Why would he not be expected to rephrase, reportray the day for them. Leaving them guilt filled for life. I am not saying they asked or didn't ask about the baby. But that guy is dishonest and irresponsible, I fully expect he is working on all 3 of them to consider it fate, something bad happening to the whole family. Long gone, imo, that it was his fault. Imo

Either PARENT overseeing the care of his/her own children is
NOT BABYSITTING but is being a PARENT. imo

Apparently w CRS, a Terrible-No-Good-Very-Bad parent. imo

^ Appropriately charged w homicide for which an adult,
whether parent, babysitter, relative, or other person,
overseeing the care of a child who dies under similar Left-Alone-in-Hot-Car circumstances should be charged and tried. imo

What did Parker usually do inside the house while being ignored for hours by the caregiver? Did he ever wonder if she was playing with something dangerous? Look, he just didn't care. We're all gobsmacked that he left her in the car that long. This is not a one-off, it's indication that he ignored her in the house too.

True, he did not care enough to even go check on her once.

But maybe he's going to change his story completely and next try to claim he erroneously believed he brought her inside and that she was sleeping in her bed the entire time.

Of course that's not what he told LE, but he may try to "rewrite" history.

True, he did not care enough to even go check on her once.

But maybe he's going to change his story completely and next try to claim he erroneously believed he brought her inside and that she was sleeping in her bed the entire time.

Of course that's not what he told LE, but he may try to "rewrite" history.
I wouldn’t be surprised, and I’m sure his lawyer will help him along with the narrative.

CRS' atty may come up w one or more feeble, contorted strategies to squirm out of guilty verdict for him, but seems unlikely that prosecutor will need to fend off a SODDI defense. imo

The man's text was NOT "Sorry Babe."

It was, "Babe, I'm sorry."

Pedantic maybe but if you're going to quote someone, you quote them - you don't paraphrase them.

I hear you, as I taught English for 25 years and am somewhat of a pedant myself.

However, in this instance I don’t discern a huge difference…a change of syntax and the inclusion of a personal pronoun….slightly more apologetic in tone, but only a bit.

Had this happened to my daughter or any of my grandchildren, there would be hysterics, agony, trouble getting the words out, trouble breathing, likely fainting…and IMO texting is too impersonal for the magnitude of what took place.

Unless it was in fact too difficult for him to speak and therefore he texted; however, IMO the verbiage still does not comport with the immensity of the tragedy.

JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back