Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think anyone rejoices at the idea of only one parent being "all the children see" in a 2 parent household.

This is why many members commented that the situation of this same man's ex being the only parent that his eldest child ever saw was also very sad.

Looks like a gorgeous house, aren't modern attached garages air conditioned these days? If not, how could either of them work out in that heat? I live in an adobe house, no garage, this is an honest question.
I live 10 or 15 miles south of the Scholtes in a 2 year old house that is similar to theirs. We looked at several developments before choosing this one, I didn’t see any that offered AC in the garage.

Some ppl acclimate to the heat to a point, although honestly I can’t imagine anyone working out in 109*! Most ppl do their thing in the early morning hours, say between 5am & 10am before the full on heat starts baking everything.

This is interesting. The model of the car, Parker died in, the Acura MDX, 2023 model, has a "rear seat reminder", to remind drivers not to leave anything in the rear seat. This is interesting. Was this safety feature disabled? The police took the car as evidence to examine. How did CS forget Parker in the back seat, in a car with this safety feature?!

He didn't forget. He left her there on purpose and then apparently forgot to come out and get her.

He didn't forget. He left her there on purpose and then apparently forgot to come out and get her.
He knew the engine would shut off after 30 minutes, he admitted. So he forgot about the car shutting down, he forgot she was out there. He didn't look around for her, inside, for the 3 hours she was in the car. Did he care if she had dirty diapers? He lied to the police about when he got home, trying to minimize his actions. I can't think of a single reason to defend him.

Last edited:
The man's text was NOT "Sorry Babe."

It was, "Babe, I'm sorry."

Pedantic maybe but if you're going to quote someone, you quote them - you don't paraphrase them.
An early msm article quoted the father saying “Sorry Babe.” It was later updated to reflect the correct quote from the affidavit.

It’s not uncommon to read inaccuracies in early msm reports as information slowly comes out from LE. In my personal opinion the parents texting each other while their daughter was being rushed to the hospital is odd but maybe it was just their way of dealing with trauma.

What did Parker usually do inside the house while being ignored for hours by the caregiver? Did he ever wonder if she was playing with something dangerous? Look, he just didn't care. We're all gobsmacked that he left her in the car that long. This is not a one-off, it's indication that he ignored her in the house too.

What did Parker usually do inside the house while being ignored for hours by the caregiver? Did he ever wonder if she was playing with something dangerous? Look, he just didn't care. We're all gobsmacked that he left her in the car that long. This is not a one-off, it's indication that he ignored her in the house too.

That is why I am trying to figure out if the older kids ever asked him where Parker was, and what he said. They are witnesses to a murder, living now in the same house with him. I can't believe that was allowed!!! Talk about an opportunity for witness tampering!!!!

Yeah, anyone who's been around a toddler knows that if they're quiet, it means trouble, and you immediately need to find them and stop whatever they're getting up to.

In this case, we know that her being silent meant absolutely nothing to him, because it took his wife getting home and searching for her for him to realise she was not in the home at all. Which tells me that that was his normal. Her being shut somewhere that she wasn't able to be heard was routine.

MOO

That is why I am trying to figure out if the older kids ever asked him where Parker was, and what he said. They are witnesses to a murder, living now in the same house with him. I can't believe that was allowed!!! Talk about an opportunity for witness tampering!!!!
I suspect that just hasn't been released, the rest of what they said. Witness tampering if not that day, at least now while he again lives there. He tried to throw ES under the bus by saying she, too, left the kids in the car. Why would he not be expected to rephrase, reportray the day for them. Leaving them guilt filled for life. I am not saying they asked or didn't ask about the baby. But that guy is dishonest and irresponsible, I fully expect he is working on all 3 of them to consider it fate, something bad happening to the whole family. Long gone, imo, that it was his fault. Imo

Either PARENT overseeing the care of his/her own children is
NOT BABYSITTING but is being a PARENT. imo

Apparently w CRS, a Terrible-No-Good-Very-Bad parent. imo

^ Appropriately charged w homicide for which an adult,
whether parent, babysitter, relative, or other person,
overseeing the care of a child who dies under similar Left-Alone-in-Hot-Car circumstances should be charged and tried. imo

True, he did not care enough to even go check on her once.

But maybe he's going to change his story completely and next try to claim he erroneously believed he brought her inside and that she was sleeping in her bed the entire time.

Of course that's not what he told LE, but he may try to "rewrite" history.

True, he did not care enough to even go check on her once.

But maybe he's going to change his story completely and next try to claim he erroneously believed he brought her inside and that she was sleeping in her bed the entire time.

Of course that's not what he told LE, but he may try to "rewrite" history.
I wouldn’t be surprised, and I’m sure his lawyer will help him along with the narrative.

The man's text was NOT "Sorry Babe."

It was, "Babe, I'm sorry."

Pedantic maybe but if you're going to quote someone, you quote them - you don't paraphrase them.

I hear you, as I taught English for 25 years and am somewhat of a pedant myself.

However, in this instance I don’t discern a huge difference…a change of syntax and the inclusion of a personal pronoun….slightly more apologetic in tone, but only a bit.

Had this happened to my daughter or any of my grandchildren, there would be hysterics, agony, trouble getting the words out, trouble breathing, likely fainting…and IMO texting is too impersonal for the magnitude of what took place.

Unless it was in fact too difficult for him to speak and therefore he texted; however, IMO the verbiage still does not comport with the immensity of the tragedy.

JMO.

I don't know how she could think he was responsible after how he treated his first born. I guess ES might not of known, given he was probably able to intercept the mail from the court given that he didn't appear to ever work outside the house. But the actions against him started in 2012 or maybe even 2010. Hiding something like that, so very irresponsible towards a minor, for 12 or even 14 years? Why would he be expected to show responsibility for his next 3 kids?
"Oh, but he wouldn't be that way with me."

"I can change him!"

"His ex-wife turned the kid(s) against him, so it's really her fault."
etc.

I see a significant difference.

The first wife appears to have wanted child support from him, probably requiring him to have a job to make the payments.

The second wife appears to be the one working to support him and their children. He doesn't appear to have to had a job or other means of support in the second marriage.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back