Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s often everyone’s “go to” theory, but there are very few instances of such a thing happening in real life (as opposed to how often Hollywood would have us believe.)

You think Hollywood wants you to believe this??? Wow..do a bit of research without the hype of Hollywood. Young BABIES are being raped and sacrificed!!! If you want details..i will happily share it..for the sake of all the babies and children who have died and still now being abused.

Maybe DNA needs to be done on the child with said husband out of the country. Maybe this is not the 1st child Nancy has kidnapped. The plot thickens.
Where is this innocent little girl. The clock is ticking. Human trafficking anyone. Hair on my neck re: Nancy and her ? Husband.

I do not understand why so many of you are reacting so negatively towards the driver’s husband. I hate to say it, but IMO all of the chatter about human trafficking and his country of origin are starting to feel very xenophobic.

You think Hollywood wants you to believe this??? Wow..do a bit of research without the hype of Hollywood. Young BABIES are being raped and sacrificed!!! If you want details..i will happily share it..for the sake of all the babies and children who have died and still now being abused.

I didn’t say it doesn’t happen. I’m well aware that it does. My point was that an abduction of this type for human trafficking is rare.

Hi everyone been following this story...some things are not adding up.

IMO if someone drove off with my child I would be found blocks away chasing after the vehicle. Or trying to flag down another car The father was at his home when he called the police correct?

Did the car seat belong to Nancy or the father? Where is the mother in all this? Who has custody of Nalani?

1st, WELCOME Ashley74. Thank you for your input, I didn't know that he was at home when the call was made, are you sure of this or rumor? I also agree that I would not have just watched the car go off with my kid in it, especially since there where homes nearby that I could have gone to and begged for help. If nothing else, those neighbors would have called the police to tell them there was a crazy woman outside screaming about a child. . IMO

I do not understand why so many of you are reacting so negatively towards the driver’s husband. I hate to say it, but IMO all of the chatter about human trafficking and his country of origin are starting to feel very xenophobic.
It was about time someone said it. Her husband is not a suspect as of now (and it seems very unlikely that he could ever had anything to do with this whole mess). The key to finding Nalani is way closer than all the way in India, in my opinion.

1st, WELCOME Ashley74. Thank you for your input, I didn't know that he was at home when the call was made, are you sure of this or rumor? I also agree that I would not have just watched the car go off with my kid in it, especially since there where homes nearby that I could have gone to and begged for help. If nothing else, those neighbors would have called the police to tell them there was a crazy woman outside screaming about a child. . IMO
I'm thinking the dad knew this jitney driver and didn't believe his daughter was in immense danger when she drove off.

That’s a good point. Has it been stated where Nalani’s dad was when he made the call?

It was about time someone said it. Her husband is not a suspect as of now (and it seems very unlikely that he could ever had anything to do with this whole mess). The key to finding Nalani is way closer than all the way in India, in my opinion.

I agree. I feel sorry for him. He’s not here to defend himself, nor should he have to.

I believe this may be the case as well.

JMVHO.

2 New Searches Begin For Abducted 2-Year-Old Nalani Johnson In Westmoreland Co.

image.php

[...]

The search began Monday morning, and now there are two new searches — one along Route 22 and a water search in New Alexandria’s Loyalhanna Creek.

The new searches broke out after Allegheny County police put out a photo of a car seat the public needs to be on the lookout for.

Shortly after Allegheny County Detectives talked to Westmoreland County emergency officials, the search intensified.

[...]
Gah, a water search. I don't like this, folks. Something is making them search there. I wonder how far that is from the Skeets she stopped at? I can't imagine her just ditching a car seat there, unless someone indeed met her and took Nalani in their vehicle with a car seat already to use.

Gah, a water search. I don't like this, folks. Something is making them search there. I wonder how far that is from the Skeets she stopped at? I can't imagine her just ditching a car seat there, unless someone indeed met her and took Nalani in their vehicle with a car seat already to use.

Ugh. Detest this . . .

I've thought sex trafficking all along. Based on things that have come out I think it's plausible that Nancy befriended the child's father for the sole purpose of selling the child. I think that she kidnapped and sold that little girl into sex trafficking and is now blaming the father for it all so that she can cover her own *advertiser censored*. The drop off was obviously the Sheetz and the carseat obviously went with whoever took her so that they could transport her to where she was transported to.
Maybe if her story is at all true. Sex trafficking victims are usually groomed in the US. Still, how would she be able to sell Nalani within such a short window of time without the dad being involved in some way?

They are looking there based on cell phone location records.

oh no. I don't like that either. I doubt she got rid of the car seat there though, they could float ( googled)

As for the store you're referring to, it's called Sheetz not that it matters and I like Skeets better anyway.

I don't think anyone is denying it in terms of it happening. It's just that the story presented does not sound like a typical case of how this is done. What man sells his baby for sex trafficking then calls 911? It's just not done like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member