Found Deceased PA - Olivia Zane, 23 - North Oakland, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County - 2 March 2021 ***Endangered***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live in Pittsburgh. This was breaking news at 4. I cant access site, but I screen shoted the heading.

From KDKA -

March 11, 2021 at 1:26 pm

By: KDKA-TV News Staff
WEST HOMESTEAD, Pa. (KDKA) – A body has washed up near the Waterfront.

KDKA’s Chris Hoffman is near the Waterfront where West Homestead Police say a woman’s body has been found.
Body Found Near The Waterfront

Thank u for posting article. It was in the Pittsburgh post Gazette. Once you read so many articles it wont let u open unless you subscribe. If her obituary says date of death March 2, could this be her??

Thank you for posting article. It was in our Pittsburgh post Gazette. Once u look at so many articles, it makes you subscribe. If her date of death was March 2nd in obituary, could this be her?

Thank u for posting article. It was in the Pittsburgh post Gazette. Once you read so many articles it wont let u open unless you subscribe. If her obituary says date of death March 2, could this be her??

I actually heard about the body on my scanner before it hit the news. My sister and I had just been discussing Olivia's obit so when it came over the scanner it was a bit of a surprise. But then, as @carbuff mentioned earlier in the thread, it was the Homestead bridge where Tonee Turner's property was found, so could this be her?

Oh, and KDKA mentioned it on air but did not say anything about it being a woman.

Time will tell, I guess.

This was said in one part of the obituary: “Although emotional struggles brought on by a chemical imbalance were exhausting, she got up every day committed to doing what she could to get better. She knew that life was not fair but she persevered. “ Prayers.
The family did an amazing job writing the obituary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha
Back