GUILTY Pa - One Adult, 20 Students Stabbed At Murrysville High School, 9 April 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This might be a very stupid question, but how did he get to 20 people? Wouldn't it take a bit of time to stab each person, and giving people time to react and get out of there? I realize it happened, but I guess I am trying to wrap my head around how he got to 20 people.

This might be a very stupid question, but how did he get to 20 people? Wouldn't it take a bit of time to stab each person, and giving people time to react and get out of there? I realize it happened, but I guess I am trying to wrap my head around how he got to 20 people.

Just a fit of rage I would imagine, wildly slashing with no intended target, just whoever was closest. jmo

Just a fit of rage I would imagine, wildly slashing with no intended target, just whoever was closest. jmo

I'm trying to catch up as I just heard this a little bit ago.
16 year old wilding 2 knives...I agree with you momtective.
Likely slashing with no particular target.

Wow Im saddened by so much teen violence.

Please stick around. You are not alone. I can't go hating on a 16 year old kid when I don't know what is going on in his life. I just can't. What he did was wrong wrong wrong but I know nothing about him. Praying for all involved.

I can absolutely respect your opinion while at the same time disagree with it. IMO that's what Websleuths is for. We all can't always agree!
YKWIM ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to catch up as I just heard this a little bit ago.

16 year old wilding 2 knives...I agree with you momtective.

Likely slashing with no particular target.

Wow Im saddened by so much teen violence.

Many of the wounds were deep and penetrating and targeted the abdomen, chest and backs.

Certainly sounds like a sustained attack bent on doing the most damage possible.

I've read accounts of stabbing victims saying that they didn't realize they were being stabbed. One victim said it felt like he was being punched, not stabbed. I don't think people realized what was happening at first. And if the area was crowded, it may have been hard to see who the assailant was.

Many of the wounds were deep and penetrating and targeted the abdomen, chest and backs.

Certainly sounds like a sustained attack bent on doing the most damage possible.

Sure does sound that way. Possibly wanted to do the most damage with no intended victims? IDK,,,, I'm interested to hear the facts that's for sure.

AH looks very thin, wonder if their was warning signs???

OMG! I did see a picture of him in the police car ( his face was not revealed) and my first thought was he looked like a little boy.

After seeing this photo, I wonder if there were major health problems. WOW so sad.

Ive been a member here for 6 years, but mostly a lurker and now I know why.... I apologize if it upsets, offends, or you can't understand why I would feel sad for the perp as well as the victims. I can't explain it, just
a feeling that came over me while watching cnn...im going back to just reading....

Please come back. I also want to know what happened, the whole story. Was AH bullied? Did he have family problems? Did he just crack? Mental illness?
He is responsible, no doubt. But I to feel maybe this could of been prevented. JMOO

Please stick around. You are not alone. I can't go hating on a 16 year old kid when I don't know what is going on in his life. I just can't. What he did was wrong wrong wrong but I know nothing about him. Praying for all involved.
Thank you guys so much! Early pregnancy hormones are getting to me today! And on top of that, I learned that my daughter's middle school was on modified lock down due to shots fired at the nearby high school!!!
My nerves are shot!!!

RSBM

I wondered that as well.
Maybe he stabbed at one or two students, ran ahead to another group who wasn't aware yet of what was happening ?
Most likely, those students weren't expecting such behavior from anyone there at the school; and were caught off-guard ?
Sometimes it takes a while to react.

Off-topic, but some years ago --- my husband , son and I were visiting some friends who live several hours away, and we were staying at a motel with an outdoor pool.
While my son and I were swimming, I noticed a small group of young (I assumed) moms and their kids . The kids were swimming as well. One of the moms was talking to another and a third was on her phone. While she talked, her toddler walked right over to the edge of the pool (shallow end) and fell in !
I was at the deeper end and started swimming towards the toddler.

Took me a second to figure out I wasn't going to reach the baby in time ---so I shouted and yelled that the baby had fallen in the pool.
The other kids in the pool yelled to the moms and one of them jumped in the pool and grabbed the baby out ; who sputtered a bit but seemed o.k.
She came over to me to thank me .

Just hard to tell what actually happened while that kid was stabbing people, but it sounds like the witnesses said he was stabbing at anyone who got in his way. They must have been in shock. And who wouldn't be, seeing that kind of horror unfold ?
:moo:

Ive been a member here for 6 years, but mostly a lurker and now I know why.... I apologize if it upsets, offends, or you can't understand why I would feel sad for the perp as well as the victims. I can't explain it, just
a feeling that came over me while watching cnn...im going back to just reading....

humanity. it's a good thing.

how is he doing now?
how bad was he stabbed?
Yes, I pray for all. (((hugs)))

He is stable and going to be ok thank God. He is at Children's. I don't want to give his name. It was pretty bad though. Not as bad as the boy at Presby.
I just keep thinking about him and how my friend felt getting that awful call. That's a call I pray I never get! Thank you for asking about him!

He is stable and going to be ok thank God. He is at Children's. I don't want to give his name. It was pretty bad though. Not as bad as the boy at Presby.

I just keep thinking about him and how my friend felt getting that awful call. That's a call I pray I never get! Thank you for asking about him!

I'm thanking for the brilliant response of all the paraprofessionals, medical professionals, other students, all the way down to the kid that pulled the fire alarm.

I'm thanking for the brilliant response of all the paraprofessionals, medical professionals, other students, all the way down to the kid that pulled the fire alarm.

I'm thanking all of them as well. I know your views on God and that is cool but it is also cool if I and my friends family thank God for his sons health after being stabbed t school.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back