Found Deceased PA - Paul Kochu, 22, Allegheny County, 17 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wtae.com/news/body-of-missing-southside-nurse-paul-kochu-found/30850432

I just read the news, and am really heartbroken although I am not surprised that it was him, I am surprised at how emotional I am. Although it makes sense because it is the first case in which someone disappeared from my neighborhood and I helped searched for. And if I, a stranger, can hardly hold back my tears, I can't imagine the anguish and devastation of his family and his loved ones. My thoughts and prayers for eventual healing and answers for them.

And hugs and thanks to all of you here who care and keep this thread alive.

R.I.P. Paul Kochu. May you be taken care of now by the angels as you sought to take care of those who were and were to be your patients here on earth.

RIP to the men found today.

Prayers going out to their family & friends.

It's all so incredibly sad.

And as a previous poster said, I will forever be haunted by that chilling surveillance video of PK that night.

RIP Paul. I'm from Pittsburgh and hoped for a different ending. Prayers and love to Paul's family and friends...I'm so sad for all...and Andrés family also...sad, sad...

Another beautiful post!
And many have experienced similar types of tragedy, and being on WS helping in whatever way we can, gives purpose and helps heal. The only way to heal, is to help another.

That's why I'm here. If you wait till you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, then you will end up doing nothing for nobody. ~ wise lady

This devastating news brings a new chapter of not-knowing, and I hope the Kochus receive timely answers about what happened to Paul. Although I'm not familiar with Andre's disappearance, I wish the same for his family. My thoughts and prayers are with both families tonight as their missing loved ones come home. They might not be coming home as hoped, but they are coming home to rest in peace.

I am so sorry for this sad news - I will be praying for the family. RIP Paul - you have been with the Angels all this time and we just didn't know it until now!!

RIP Paul :rose:

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. So sad.

To Paul's mother, especially... as mothers, all children are our children. We know and understand a mothers love. Your baby is home.
RIP Paul.

RIP Paul. You would have been a great RN. Gone too soon for us, must have been badly needed in Heaven.

RIP Paul. :rose:

So many young men lost to the waters. It is so heartbreaking.

Rip Paul..was hoping for a different outcome, wish this could have been prevented :( Rip

:tantrum: NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh how heartbreaking!!!!!!!! Prayers for his family during this most difficult time. They may have Paul coming home, but still no answers as to what happened to him. Oh this just hurts!!!!

Today is just not a good day!!!! Too many 'found deceased' in the cases I've been following. I know it's better to know than wonder the rest of their loved ones lives, but devastating blow to many families today.

Blessings to Paul's friends and family.

And to all that joined WS to follow his story.
We hope you'll stay.

To Paul's Loved Ones,

On behalf of everyone at Websleuths please know how sorry we are about Paul.

We have had to honor of learning about this fine young man while we sleuthed his case.

If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith

Oh Paul, I'm so very sorry this happened to you. I pray you are at peace. For you, my fellow RN:

He Was There
By Duane Jaeger MSN , RN

When a Calming, Quiet Presence Was All That Was Needed,
He Was There.

In The Excitement and Miracle of Birth or In the Mystery and Loss
of Life,
He Was There.

When a Silent Glance Could Uplift a Patient, Family Member or
Friend,
He Was There.

At Those Times When the Unexplainable Needed To Be
Explained,
He Was There.

When the Situation Demanded a Swift Foot and Sharp Mind,
He Was There.

When a Gentle Touch, a Firm Push, or an Encouraging Word
Was Needed,
He Was There.

In Choosing the Best One from a Family's "Thank You" Box of
Chocolates,
He Was There.

To Witness Humanity, It’s Beauty, In Good Times and Bad,
Without Judgment,
He Was There.

To Embrace the Woes of the World, Willingly, and Offer Hope,
He Was There.

And Now That It's Time to Be At the Greater One's Side,
He is There.

My prayers are with Paul's family and friends. He may have been a nurse for a short time, but I have no doubt in that short time he touched many lives.

Oh Paul, I'm so very sorry this happened to you. I pray you are at peace. For you, my fellow RN:

He Was There
By Duane Jaeger MSN , RN

When a Calming, Quiet Presence Was All That Was Needed,
He Was There.

In The Excitement and Miracle of Birth or In the Mystery and Loss
of Life,
He Was There.

When a Silent Glance Could Uplift a Patient, Family Member or
Friend,
He Was There.

At Those Times When the Unexplainable Needed To Be
Explained,
He Was There.

When the Situation Demanded a Swift Foot and Sharp Mind,
He Was There.

When a Gentle Touch, a Firm Push, or an Encouraging Word
Was Needed,
He Was There.

In Choosing the Best One from a Family's "Thank You" Box of
Chocolates,
He Was There.

To Witness Humanity, It’s Beauty, In Good Times and Bad,
Without Judgment,
He Was There.

To Embrace the Woes of the World, Willingly, and Offer Hope,
He Was There.

And Now That It's Time to Be At the Greater One's Side,
He is There.

My prayers are with Paul's family and friends. He may have been a nurse for a short time, but I have no doubt in that short time he touched many lives.

Such an absolutely amazing tribute! From one RN to another, I will never forget you And anxiously await answers!
May You rest easy Paul!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back