Identified! PA - Philadelphia, BlkMale 15-21, UP98334, Found down with drug paraphernalia, No Tattoos, "Baltimore Ravens" t-shirt, Dec'22 - NamUs removed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting, I was wondering if he might be in a residential placement. There is a program in Flourtown (which is otherwise a mostly white suburb). How did they get it so wrong in the info?
I don't know. I spoke to several people until I got to the homicide detective. All others, including the 19th district who found him, didn't know what I was talking about. They are very busy there, having several go missing in the past few months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221220_132503.jpg
    Screenshot_20221220_132503.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20221220_132330.jpg
    Screenshot_20221220_132330.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 31
Well done, @walt91 . The UID's case was posted here on Monday afternoon and within hours you came up with a positive match. Cameron wasn't in NamUs so great job checking NCMEC. Sad to see Cameron's life ended this way but glad that he was ID'd so quickly.
They called me this morning. I was invited by family so I'll be flying up tomorrow. I worked on this for 2 days, with no sleep.

I emailed ME as well and called them. They called me back after I spoke with the detective. I've been working on this case and found this thread after I identified him. I contacted them before I knew this thread existed. I also contacted Missing and Exploited and she said she would fix the information.
Thank you so much for your hard work. I just realized you are new to WebSleuths. Welcome! There are a lot of people here who work hard to help ID the unidentified and missing. Glad you have joined us.

Editing after I realized I commented before seeing second page posts:

I am so glad this young man was identified. May he rest in peace. Thank you so much @walt91 for identifying here and @Leelee412 for working hard to bring closure to the family.

@Leelee412 did your flight go smoothly? Prayers for safe travels. I hope being able to speak with the family helps them have some kind of closure knowing people cared about Cameron.

I think this could be my brother who was adopted as a baby. Is there anyone on here with the investigating detectives information or the family’s info. Please and thanks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pollcat12
Back