Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57 #2 - Joseph Augustus Zarelli

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a work meeting and I’m very sad I can’t watch with you guys. Do you think the press conference will be taped? Would love to be able to watch the whole thing.

Any updates are greatly appreciated, but I understand if you want to focus 100% on the press conference and not be distracted by typing updates. ❤️

I have a work meeting and I’m very sad I can’t watch with you guys. Do you think the press conference will be taped? Would love to be able to watch the whole thing.

Any updates are greatly appreciated, but I understand if you want to focus 100% on the press conference and not be distracted by typing updates. ❤️
I think it will be available on YouTube; We will try to provide a link.

I believe the conference will be posted on Youtube in full shortly after they are done.

This case always stuck with me and I'm so glad the poor boy will regain his identity.

I’m not able to watch so I’m going to be living vicariously through y’all. I’m so excited for the little man to have his name back. Even though he wasn’t loved in his life, he is so loved now.

The links aren't working for me, anyone else??? Starting to panic...

Springrain, have you tried 6abc.com? That's the one I'm looking at now.
Yes, I tried another 6abc link that wasn't working, then the one a few posts above worked! relieved!

Reactions: IDK
It keeps saying an error has occured when I try load the live. Is it region locked??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms