Resolved PA - Philadelphia Co, WhtFem UP17475, 30-50, decedent drug at Frankford Ave, Dec'17 - namus removed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I finally registered but still don’t see rule outs. Can anyone else still see them? If so, is there still only four listed?

Yes, there are still just the 4. Did you click on Comparisons? That's where the exclusions are listed.

Aha! I didn’t realize I needed to click on Comparisons. Totally missed it. Thanks for helping.

I've followed this case for a while and was looking at individuals not on Namus and get this, not sure why not ruled out but:
upload_2018-8-21_14-15-16.png
Valerie DiCamillo
Valerie is described as:
• ETHNICITY: Caucasian.
• HAIR: Brown.
• EYES: Blue.
• HEIGHT: 5 feet even.
• WEIGHT: 90 pounds.
• OTHER: Valerie has numerous tattoos on her legs, stomach, and hand. She has a pale complexion and has a metal plate in her arm from a previous surgery on a broken bone. Valerie’s nose may also be pierced.

And..

The missing’s mother is asking for the public’s assistance in locating missing Valerie DiCamillo out of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.

Valerie was last heard from on December 5, 2017.

Valerie’s last indirect contact with her family was between December 5, 2017 and December 18, 2017. Her last known location was near a bridge at Lehigh Avenue and Kensington Avenue in North Philadelphia. (3 minutes away from UID in the same time frame)

*Note, It states numerous tattoos i didn't see any on her Facebook page, and the metal plate wasn't mentioned, just wonder why no ruleout..

VD's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/numbaonehustlaa?lst=1738767442:593162885:1534874662

I've followed this case for a while and was looking at individuals not on Namus and get this, not sure why not ruled out but:
View attachment 142981
Valerie DiCamillo
Valerie is described as:
• WEIGHT:
90 pounds.
• OTHER:
Valerie has numerous tattoos on her legs, stomach, and hand. She has a pale complexion and has a metal plate in her arm from a previous surgery on a broken bone. Valerie’s nose may also be pierced.

And..

The missing’s mother is asking for the public’s assistance in locating missing Valerie DiCamillo out of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.

Valerie’s last indirect contact with her family was between December 5, 2017 and December 18, 2017. Her last known location was near a bridge at Lehigh Avenue and Kensington Avenue in North Philadelphia. (3 minutes away from UID in the same time frame)

*Note, It states numerous tattoos i didn't see any on her Facebook page, and the metal plate wasn't mentioned, just wonder why no ruleout..

VD's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/numbaonehustlaa?lst=1738767442:593162885:1534874662

I found a pic on VD’s Facebook from 10/21/14 that shows her holding a snake. In the comments she confirms it is her holding the snake. She has letters tattooed on her knuckles. I also see a large leg tat on her pic posted 4/23/14.

Totally irrelevant because I know weight can change, but she looks a lot thicker than 90 lbs., especially being so petite.

Hopefully we can keep looking and find a match out there somewhere.

View attachment 142981
Valerie DiCamillo
Valerie is described as:
• WEIGHT:
90 pounds.
• OTHER:
Valerie has numerous tattoos on her legs, stomach, and hand. She has a pale complexion and has a metal plate in her arm from a previous surgery on a broken bone. Valerie’s nose may also be pierced.

And..

As far as I understood this UID had no tattoos.

Where does i

where does it say the frankford doe has t a chin implant? I do not see it.

From a fairly recent article in Philly Inquirer:

"...But sometimes, it can be a compendium of tantalizing hints about the lives lost in Kensington. Like the woman on Frankford Avenue — so small, at 5 feet and 83 pounds — but with indications that she had once lived a life of means: A cosmetic chin implant. Pricey veneers on her teeth. ..."

The lonely search for Philly’s unidentified overdose victims | Mike Newall

Update from DDP!

"The DNA Doe Project is pleased to announce that we have accepted the case of Philadelphia Jane Doe (2017) (PJD). At the end of October 2018, PJD’s DNA was sent for micro-array DNA profiling. The DDP received her file on December 19 and uploaded it to GEDmatch. Analysis is underway.
Who was Philadelphia Jane Doe (2017)
Early in the morning of December 10, 2017, a woman in Philadelphia, PA was pushed from a moving Ford truck and then struck by a black Dodge Challenger following behind. Both vehicles immediately fled. When authorities arrived, the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
PJD was estimated to have been between 30-50 years of age. Investigators are still searching for the vehicles and drivers who struck her.
Anyone with information on this case should contact:
Seth Ditizio, Medicolegal Death Investigator
Philadelphia County Medical Examiner's Office

Links to More Information
Unidentified Person Case
Philadelphia Jane Doe (2017)
Police: Woman pushed from truck, run over in Kensington FOX 29
Woman Dies After Being Pushed Out of Car in Philadelphia NBC10 Philadelphia
Thanks to all of our great supporters for your support of the DNA Doe Project and PJD!
Special thanks to NamUs for Philadelphia Jane Doe’s photo reconstruction
#PhiiladelphiaJaneDoe (2017)
#DNADoeProject
#Philadelphia
#PhiladelphiaPA
#PhiladelphiaCounty
#DoeFundMe"

DNA Doe Project

Update from DDP!

"The DNA Doe Project is pleased to announce that we have accepted the case of Philadelphia Jane Doe (2017) (PJD). At the end of October 2018, PJD’s DNA was sent for micro-array DNA profiling. The DDP received her file on December 19 and uploaded it to GEDmatch. Analysis is underway.
Who was Philadelphia Jane Doe (2017)
Early in the morning of December 10, 2017, a woman in Philadelphia, PA was pushed from a moving Ford truck and then struck by a black Dodge Challenger following behind. Both vehicles immediately fled. When authorities arrived, the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
PJD was estimated to have been between 30-50 years of age. Investigators are still searching for the vehicles and drivers who struck her.
Anyone with information on this case should contact:
Seth Ditizio, Medicolegal Death Investigator
Philadelphia County Medical Examiner's Office

Links to More Information
Unidentified Person Case
Philadelphia Jane Doe (2017)
Police: Woman pushed from truck, run over in Kensington FOX 29
Woman Dies After Being Pushed Out of Car in Philadelphia NBC10 Philadelphia
Thanks to all of our great supporters for your support of the DNA Doe Project and PJD!
Special thanks to NamUs for Philadelphia Jane Doe’s photo reconstruction
#PhiiladelphiaJaneDoe (2017)
#DNADoeProject
#Philadelphia
#PhiladelphiaPA
#PhiladelphiaCounty
#DoeFundMe"

DNA Doe Project
Her ethnicity report is in, too:

"As an intriguing update to our Philadelphia Jane Doe post, here are two admixture reports showing many of her ancestors were likely from the Mediterranean area. In fact, we have matches for her (none terribly close yet) who are from Malta and Australia. There is interesting migration history between those two countries. One of the benefits of work like this is stumbling on bits of history we never would have been aware of otherwise.
Once again a trail leads us to the Land Down Under. Here’s hoping it will lead our Jane Doe home."

DNA Doe Project

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1545522185786.jpg
    FB_IMG_1545522185786.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 26
  • FB_IMG_1545522190591.jpg
    FB_IMG_1545522190591.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 24
Her ethnicity report is in, too:

"As an intriguing update to our Philadelphia Jane Doe post, here are two admixture reports showing many of her ancestors were likely from the Mediterranean area. In fact, we have matches for her (none terribly close yet) who are from Malta and Australia. There is interesting migration history between those two countries. One of the benefits of work like this is stumbling on bits of history we never would have been aware of otherwise.
Once again a trail leads us to the Land Down Under. Here’s hoping it will lead our Jane Doe home."

DNA Doe Project

Wow, this is so fascinating! I hope she is identified soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori
Back