Resolved PA - Philadelphia, Delaware River, *GRAPHIC*, WhtFem 20-40, UP62263, 'Oakville Grocery' bag, Dec'19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone think she looks like this missing AR teen?
Original
upload_2019-10-30_22-28-43-jpeg.212419
Original

AR - AR - Haley Nicole Parish, 17, Little Rock, 19 Sept 2019

Her height is listed as 5'4" while the UID is listed as 5' 7"-5' 9" but a missing teen's height might be wrong/old info from previous times she ran away. If it's her then her hair was lightened. Haley was last seen wearing black pants and black shoes and she had a backpack with her. I can't get a decent side by side because the UID's photo is huge and Haley's photos are tiny ID size photos. I was not thinking that this Jane Doe was that young but the resemblance is uncanny to me. If anyone sees what I'm seeing please send it in.
That middle photo of her in the lighter shirt definitely has a close resemblance in the eyebrows and nose.

I'm so sorry you went through that. I completely agree with what you think it looks like.. that was my first thought too. It looks like a partial hand print round her neck.

I think it would be hard for lividity to pick amd choose areas. Conveniently on her neck, like hand marks, nose and temple areas. Seems like it would be more localized. (But.. she is n water)

I had a man put his hands around my neck to strangle me and then smash my mouth and nose with his hand to keep me from screaming. I still have red marks on my nose from that, its been a decade+. That is what I thought of when I saw her face & neck. I may be triggered to see DV, idk. all IMOO.

Does anyone think she looks like this missing AR teen?
Original
upload_2019-10-30_22-28-43-jpeg.212419
Original

AR - AR - Haley Nicole Parish, 17, Little Rock, 19 Sept 2019

Her height is listed as 5'4" while the UID is listed as 5' 7"-5' 9" but a missing teen's height might be wrong/old info from previous times she ran away. If it's her then her hair was lightened. Haley was last seen wearing black pants and black shoes and she had a backpack with her. I can't get a decent side by side because the UID's photo is huge and Haley's photos are tiny ID size photos. I was not thinking that this Jane Doe was that young but the resemblance is uncanny to me. If anyone sees what I'm seeing please send it in.
I can definitely see the resemblance especially the nose. Plus the UID has dark eyebrows so her hair is most likely colored.

Last edited:
Okay, so it has been almost a month since JD was found in the Delaware River. Not a single news report about her since Dec. 2. Police are still not asking assistance in identifying her. I reached out to 4 news outlets to see if they had any update, or if they plan to ask the public's help identifying her and not a single one has replied (not unusual, but still.)

Just radio silence.
Any theories out there of what REALLY might be going on here?

Okay, so it has been almost a month since JD was found in the Delaware River. Not a single news report about her since Dec. 2. Police are still not asking assistance in identifying her. I reached out to 4 news outlets to see if they had any update, or if they plan to ask the public's help identifying her and not a single one has replied (not unusual, but still.)

Just radio silence.
Any theories out there of what REALLY might be going on here?
Any number of things could be going on. It's only been 4 weeks and some toxicology tests can take a few months much less DNA testing. If she herself was in CODIS, we'd know by now. The water likely washed off most evidence which was the perp's intent, if it was indeed a crime.

Last edited:
Any number of things could be going on. It's only been 4 weeks and some toxicology tests can take a few months much less DNA testing. If she herself was in CODIS, we'd know by now. The water likely washed off most evidence which was the perp's intent, if it was indeed a crime.

Right, that makes sense. Maybe they are waiting on possible DNA or toxicology to come back. I still think it's strange that there has been nothing posted. I looked back in the news and whenever there was a body found in that river, the police have asked for help in identifying, and/or there are updates here and there. You could certainly be right, they may just be waiting for the tests to come back. I wonder if they have an idea who it is but aren't saying anything until it can be confirmed through DNA. At that point, if there is suspected foul play they might ask for the publics help in piecing together her movements before her death.

Right, that makes sense. Maybe they are waiting on possible DNA or toxicology to come back. I still think it's strange that there has been nothing posted. I looked back in the news and whenever there was a body found in that river, the police have asked for help in identifying, and/or there are updates here and there. You could certainly be right, they may just be waiting for the tests to come back. I wonder if they have an idea who it is but aren't saying anything until it can be confirmed through DNA. At that point, if there is suspected foul play they might ask for the publics help in piecing together her movements before her death.
I really think if she was local, she’d have family & friends looking for her. No one has come forward publicly. Bodies in water can originate from far away, floating along in a swift current before being spotted. If this was an accident or suicide, she’s not likely from the area because again, she’d be ID’d by now. I could be totally wrong too.

Dna not matched..But can anyone tell me what else it says about Our Doe please? I'm outside the area so banned from reading Thanks Family of Andrea Knabel, missing Louisville mother, to hold vigil for families in crisis

"Mike Knabel, Andrea's father, said preliminary dental records didn’t rule out the possibility of the body being his daughter, who has been missing since August 2019. The Louisville Metro Police Department then ran DNA tests, which confirmed there was no match."

Everything else seems to be about Andrea's case, so it might be of interest in her thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back