PA - Police: Teen Sleepover Turns Into Sex Party

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More on Honeycutt:

http://www.trentonian.com/WebApp/ap....content=/TRN/News/HeadlineList_Story_2194478

(snip)
Honeycutt, a convicted drug offender, has an 8-year-old daughter and an 11-year-old son, and works for the Bucks County Courier-Times newspaper. A source at the Courier-Times said Honeycutt dazzled the guys working there.
“She just oozes raw sex, if you know what I mean,” the source said. “All I can tell you, she worked in some kind of phone sales. I’m not sure exactly what she did. But I can tell you this much: She had the attention of every man in the office. She dressed pretty provocatively. She was a very attractive woman. In guy talk, she was a hottie.”
Neighbor David Pulliam, said he often saw Honeycutt outside around her condo on Finch Court with her children and her boyfriend, and often saw Long visiting the home.

Get out. She worked for the Bucks County Courier Times? A convicted drug offender? They didn't mention any of that on the news.

Isn't this a double standard? If this were a male that age and he was very handsome and he did the same exact thing to a teen girl would the neighborhood be going on about how he oozed sex appeal? She's holding a guy's hand on the news. Doesn't mention who he is.

Honeycutt is very pretty. Should that matter though? No.

Get out. She worked for the Bucks County Courier Times? A convicted drug offender? They didn't mention any of that on the news.

Isn't this a double standard? If this were a male that age and he was very handsome and he did the same exact thing to a teen girl would the neighborhood be going on about how he oozed sex appeal? She's holding a guy's hand on the news. Doesn't mention who he is.

Honeycutt is very pretty. Should that matter though? No.

Apparently, pretty mattered in the Debra LaFave case. But you are right it shouldn't matter.

Apparently, pretty mattered in the Debra LaFave case. But you are right it shouldn't matter.

It does though MCDRAW. You're right. Being a former member of "The Pretty People Party" I personally experienced situations where looks got me out of something or in the door to something. Society deems it so I guess.

So here's a case where this lady blatantly ignored the law and engaged underage boys and people are talking about her oooozing sex appeal. Sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back