GUILTY PA - Satyavathi, 61, & Saanvi Venna, 10 mos, slain, King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been ill and not able to stay informed on this precious little girl. Have they found her? IS she safe in the arms of somebody who loves her?

I have been ill and not able to stay informed on this precious little girl. Have they found her? IS she safe in the arms of somebody who loves her?

They did not say if she was found :( I am fearing the worst for her.
Said they were taking GMA home to India for traditional Hindu burial..

Hope you feel better!

:( Found dead..tears for this baby.. news presser soon

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8861181

Updated at 12:31 PM today

UPPER MERION TWP., Pa. - October 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say they have recovered the body of Saanvi Venna, the 10-month-old girl who was taken in a violent abduction from her family's King of Prussia apartment on Monday.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fly with the angels beautiful Saanvi!

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=8861181

Updated at 12:31 PM today

UPPER MERION TWP., Pa. - October 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say they have recovered the body of Saanvi Venna, the 10-month-old girl who was taken in a violent abduction from her family's King of Prussia apartment on Monday.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++
Fly with the angels beautiful Saanvi!

Billboards should be plastered with her face on every major highway. Is that being done?

The reward is ok but I have yet to see a child returned safely because of a huge reward. I'd much rather see some of that money being spent on putting her picture everywhere but that's just my opinion.

Where is she? This is worrisome. 4 days now. :(

I don't know about major highways, but I have seen the amber alert with her picture on multiple electronic billboards here in the Pittsburgh area.

Glad they have someone in custody but just baffled as to why this little girl was killed. Senseless and tragic.

I've just read that - how dreadful, poor baby. She didn't deserve this :(

She was found in the same apartment block too!

I can't believe it has taken this long to find her, it smacks of Tia Sharpe

R.I.P. Sweet baby Saavni

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Missing-10-Month-Old-Found-Dead-Suspect-in-Custody-175975861.html

Sources say that 10-month-old Saanvi Venna was found dead in the family's apartment complex, the Marquis Apartments, on the 200 block of West Dekalb Pike.

They also confirm that police do have a person of interest in custody.

Killer family friend help in search and offered comfort to family
Ransom note was left in Apartment

What a sad ending. This little girl was no threat to whoever killed her. Heaven has a new little angel, with a beautiful smile and bright shining eyes. Rest in Peace little one.

So awful , terrible-combined with the horrible news from NY re: the nanny and the two little kids. Bad news day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back