GUILTY PA - Satyavathi, 61, & Saanvi Venna, 10 mos, slain, King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
apparently the perp asked the detectives to inform the media that his wife tipped them off so that she could get the 50K reward. sick and heartbreaking. supposed to be a normal person until recent gambling debts.

What a sick "thing". I can't believe how cruel this man is. Does he have any children?

I'm absolutely sickened and my heart physically hurts for this beautiful baby..

Wtf he took her for ransom $, but it sounds like he killed her almost as soon as he took her! What is this world coming to?! Just sickening.

I just saw this on my homepage, that they darling little baby was found murdered by someone in their apartment building who killed the grandmother was going going to hold the baby for $50,000 ransom. My heart is breaking.
http://t.news.msn.com/us/baby-missing-since-murder-of-grandmother-found-dead

The grandmother died trying to save her granddaughter from being taken. Now that is the ultimate display of love. I would do no less to protect my grandchildren. This lady died a hero in the true sense of the word. May they both RIP.

This world is going to h#@l! There seems to be some evil force here that has our children in it's sights.

Go with God Saavni. Hugs and prayers for her family...I gotta walk away for awhile.

"Friend" of the family.
Killed the Grandmother to get her.
Suffocated her and stuffed her in a suitcase.
Left that horrific ransom note that would chill any parent to the bone.
"Helped" in search and passing out flyers.
Actually SPENT TIME with the family while they were looking for their daughters.

Dear God,
I feel like the gates of Hell have opened onto Earth and spilled out it's worst. Please be with that family and Saanvi's loved ones. Bless that little baby and her Grandmother in Heaven. They deserved so much more on this Earth. Amen

somewhere in amongst my shock and despair is a rising anger over this SENSELESS act, regardless of "money," or any other excuse. While I have always been on the fence concerning the death penalty (and Pennsylvania does have such, I believe), I think this excuse for a "human being" could deserve no less in this case. Hand me that needle. :furious:

somewhere in amongst my shock and despair is a rising anger over this SENSELESS act, regardless of "money," or any other excuse. While I have always been on the fence concerning the death penalty (and Pennsylvania does have such, I believe), I think this excuse for a "human being" could deserve no less in this case. Hand me that needle. :furious:
BBM

Welcome to the club of former fence sitters :seeya:

For me, it was Ethan Stacy.

Rest in Peace, Saanvi. Heaven has another beautiful angel. I got on here for the first time today hoping I would see a "found safe" next to her name but I am devastated that I discovered differently on here.

When I read what actually happened to this sweet baby I was shocked. But, then I quickly remembered what another poster had said in this thread earlier. This is a common practice in India. Indians are kidnapping each other's children for ransom-daily.

Sad, sad day for this family. And our world.

Such Big Beautiful Eyes...

saavni.jpg

saavni2.jpg

saavni3.jpg

saavni4.jpg

Lord Have Mercy-What is this world coming to!
my deepest condolences to her family

RIP-Sweet little one

Oh no....my heart is broken once again. Not another little precious one taken from us. This is so senseless and maddening.

My prayers go out to the family. Condolences for both the grandmother and this sweet child.

I feel sick. :( What an evil (insert words that can't be posted). You know, I'm not one that supports the death penalty, but I've got to tell you, after the events of the last couple of weeks, I am beginning to understand why many states have it.

Personally, I'd like to see the sick ba**ard suffer in general population for a while...

RIP beautiful princess x

Oh dear God, I was definitely not expecting this news!!! :'(

I truly believed that dear little Saanvi was safe. How could someone have such little regard for human life? (I know that I should know better by now, but I will try to keep my optimistic outlook.)

Rest in peace Saanvi and Satyavathi. May your souls be at peace.

:rose: :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922
Back