PA - Serena Guan, F/43 & Abigail Neal, F/10, Death InvestigationS - South Park, Allegheny County - 7 June 2024

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score

Post Gazette:

CBS:

No Listing on:

Last edited:
Tis the town where I grew up.... She will never be forgotten.

"(Abigail) brought joy and a sense of camaraderie to every classroom and activity she participated in. Abigail leaves us with an indelible mark on our hearts and minds, and her memory will live on and continue to inspire us all. She touched the lives of many, and her absence will be deeply felt by all who had the privilege of knowing her. Our thoughts are with the student’s family, friends, and teachers as our school community copes with this terrible loss."

https://www.wtae.com/article/10-yea...ent reads in part,continue to inspire us all.

We are seeing too many of these horrendous suicides, taking the kids with them.
Just sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are seeing too many of these horrendous suicides, taking the kids with them.
Just sick.
Do you have a link to support this? The link you posted doesn't work and I'm not finding anything other than articles saying toxicology results could take months. I assume that means you have inside info?

Do you have a link to support this? The link you posted doesn't work and I'm not finding anything other than articles saying toxicology results could take months. I assume that means you have inside info?

I am assuming about the Mt. Lebanon case, based on what has been in msm so far. moo
But I am referring to a number of other cases on websleuths where mothers killed their children and then killed, or tried to kill themselves... I don't really have time to dig up links...but there are many here on WS. New Zealand, Massachusetts. moo

MA - Lindsay Clancy, Strangled 3 Children in Murder/Suicide Attempt, Duxbury, Jan 2023

OK - Brandy McCaslin kills her 3 children in murder-suicide after supervised visit leads to standoff with police - July 22, 2023

CA - Triple Murder / Suicide Includes 4 year-old Twins - San Mateo - 12 February 2024

NJ - Family of four facing eviction found dead in home - Union, 17 Jan 2024

MA - Triple Death Investigation - Dover, Norfolk County - 28 December 2023

• Sad
Reactions: nao

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members