PA PA - Shanna Carlson death ruled homicide, perished in house fire, Clearfield, Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case really bothers me,as someone who lives in woodland the fact that not one suspect as been brought in? Dotts motor company had a video of a male walking away from her residence how is there no arrest made?!?!i grew up living five houses down from this girl in kylertown before I moved away to curwensville then woodland. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's attempt to shine light on this. This Carlson woman was outright MURDERED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AND NOT ONE PERSON IN THAT SICK TOWN WILL STEP UP AND SAY SOMETHING. YEAH IT PISSES ME OFF.
Yes I know shanna Carlson dalton cole was another and who knows

Let's attempt to shine light on this. This Carlson woman was outright MURDERED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AND NOT ONE PERSON IN THAT SICK TOWN WILL STEP UP AND SAY SOMETHING. YEAH IT PISSES ME OFF.
I do not understand this site at all on posts but for real help me please find my friend

Yes I know shanna Carlson dalton cole was another and who knows
So, ask yourself, " Why was the death of Dalton Cole NEVER EVEN REPORTED on ANY news outlet, let alone never reported as a homicide"?

They need to be held accountable for their silence, especially since not one single thing has been done in a year and a half to find the perp.

This case really bothers me,as someone who lives in woodland the fact that not one suspect as been brought in? Dotts motor company had a video of a male walking away from her residence how is there no arrest made?!?!i grew up living five houses down from this girl in kylertown before I moved away to curwensville then woodland. Ive heard a name circle around tho by many anyone else heard the name Tad being brought up?
Remember, often, the "names" you hear in circulation are put their DELIBERATELY to protect the real perps. Happens all the time in that world, it's called Disinformation. It's also called Dry Snitching.... they all communicate with each other and throw out names to intentionally misdirect people away from the ones who actually committed the crime.

Why was cause of death never reported for Vincent Marcinko and ken McFarland?

Moose go to the little magnifying glass top of page put in Marcinko. He was listed here on WS as.missing, and then identified. People here cared.

Of course the cause of death????? Like I said a few posts back it's big time **** that business. Well you know that! Again, so sorry you a have that going on.

How did Dalton Cole die? I can't find ONE SINGLE LINK that reported on the cause of death? Why did NEITHER the Progress NOR Gant Daily report this?
I tried looking for it to it’s crazy no luck but this is real and still nothing from flango

Ok now it is a new year and...
Nothing on Dalton Cole
Nothing on Shanna Carlson
Nothing on Vince Marciano
Nothing on Ken McFarland
Nothing on Jerry Flango

I think with a small, likely understaffed police department and the victims being known addicts/prior criminals, the police do indeed have the attitude of "Hey, if they want to bump each other off, so be it".

I am not saying this is right, but I think it happens in lots of cases. And not just in Clearfield PA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back