GUILTY PA - Sharon Budd critical after rock dropped on car, Milton, 10 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

:woohoo: Yes! They ALL need to be in jail, no bond IMO

An emergency hearing took place Thursday for Lahr, 17, of New Columbia, who faces a new “allegation of criminal activity,” Union County District Attorney D. Peter Johnson told President Judge Michael Sholley during proceedings

Dylan Lahr now will be incarcerated for the duration of the case, pending any further bail considerations. He was taken Thursday to Central Counties Youth Center in Bellefonte, where he will remain until his 18th birthday on Nov. 25. He then will return to the Union County Jail, Sholley ordered

So he and his brother are suppose to be on house arrest. I see their parents are as attentive now as they were before.

Teacher whose skull was crushed when teens tossed 5lb rock from overpass wants her attackers tried as adults

Sharon Budd, 53, was in a car with her family last July when four teens threw a rock from an overpass onto windshield

Her skull was crushed, she lost an eye and she suffered brain damage

One of the teens, 19-year-old Brett Lahr, pleaded no contest to conspiracy to commit aggravated assault and opted to start his prison term early

Lahr's alleged accomplices, including his brother, were 17 at the time of incident; two of them have since turned 18

Pennsylvania judge will decide whether to try them as adults

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-wants-teens-tried-adults.html#ixzz3YlcSk73l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Teacher whose skull was crushed when teens tossed 5lb rock from overpass wants her attackers tried as adults

Sharon Budd, 53, was in a car with her family last July when four teens threw a rock from an overpass onto windshield

One of the teens, 19-year-old Brett Lahr, pleaded no contest to conspiracy to commit aggravated assault and opted to start his prison term early

Lahr's alleged accomplices, including his brother, were 17 at the time of incident; two of them have since turned 18

Pennsylvania judge will decide whether to try them as adults

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-wants-teens-tried-adults.html#ixzz3YlcSk73l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They'd better be be tried as adults!

Teacher who was nearly killed when teen boys dropped a 5-pound rock on her car from an interstate bridge has seventh surgery to fit a custom-made skull as husband calls her 'an inspiration'

She will undergo a seventh surgery on June 26 to put in a custom-made skull that will protect her forehead and the right side of her head

Comes days after three of the teens involved will begin pre-trial on June 23

Teens will be tried as adults, and could face as much as 25 years in prison

A fourth teen pleaded no contest to conspiracy to commit aggravated assault and opted to start his prison term early

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-husband-calls-inspiration.html#ixzz3dCCHSJF7

[h=1]3 rock throwers who injured Sharon Budd sentenced[/h]
http://www.cantonrep.com/article/20150903/NEWS/150909775

A Union County court judge sentenced Tyler Porter, 19, of Milton, to 22 months to 10 years in prison and Keefer McGee, 18, of New Columbia, to 11 1/2 to 23 months in county jail for their part in the rock throwing, vandalism and other crimes committed July 10, 2014.​
Each addressed the Budd family before sentencing, offering apologies and the wish their actions could be reversed. Lahr unfolded a crumpled, yellow sheet of paper before standing to speak.​
“I’m sorry, Sharon,” he said. “I feel horrible for what has happened.”​
Sharon Budd, a 53-year-old teacher with Perry Local Schools, has undergone seven surgeries on her shattered skull.​
“I got goosebumps,” she said about their apologies, which she said seemed sincere.

Very sad ...

Randy Budd, the husband of an Ohio schoolteacher critically injured when a rock was dropped on her car from a highway overpass has died. He was 55.

Budd died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound and was pronounced dead at his Uniontown, Ohio, home late Saturday night ...
~snipped~

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/husband-ohio-woman-hurt-dropped-rock-dies-55-41191146

_________________________________________________________________________________

The Budd family has been through so much. They are in my prayers.

Terribly sad. My prayers are with Sharon and the children. Sharon has suffered so much.

I feel so bad for this family. So much tragedy. I am having a hard time not being angry that he committed suicide though.

A little bit more info here.....

'They killed him like they killed her': Tragedy as carer husband, 55, commits suicide two years after his wife was left permanently disabled from rock hurled through windscreen from overpass

Randy Budd, 55, shot himself dead at his Uniontown, Ohio, home

He texted his family saying he loved them before pulling the trigger

Wife Sharon was horrifically injured after a rock was dropped on her car

He previously said that her injuries mean she requires round the clock care

'They killed him like they killed her,' district attorney Peter Johnson said

Budd hinted on Facebook last month the gang could be getting parole

Budd's survived by daughter Kaylee, and sons; Lucas, James, and Joe

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-hurt-dropped-rock-dies-55.html#ixzz4GnOOXEeD

From above link.......

"The attack on Sharon Budd led a state senator, Gene Yaw, to introduce legislation requiring fencing on new and renovated overpasses."

"Before committing suicide, Mr Budd texted Yaw, writing: 'Please get the fence issue settled.' "

"Mr Budd and his wife were the only ones at home when he killed himself, reports suggest."

"He also texted his family members saying he loved them before pulling the trigger."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back