PA - Six dead, one injured in Montgomery County killing spree, 15 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now they are saying residents in Doylestown should shelter in place and turn on their outside lights, don't go outside.

Bucks County...14,375 people on the scanner app....

did they already know that they didnt have him surrounded in the house before this happened? last i had heard they thought they had him pinned down.

did they already know that they didnt have him surrounded in the house before this happened? last i had heard they thought they had him pinned down.

From what I understand, they thought they had him surrounded at his home, they threw in gas and broke down the garage door. Next I heard was the carjacking, so somehow he escaped when they thought he was inside his home, when I believe that's where they found his car with keys and his phone inside, and they saw movement inside.

Doylestown Township Police is investigating an attempted armed robbery that occurred on 12/15/14 at approximately 7:00PM. The victim was walking his dog in the area of Burpee Road and Shady Retreat Road when he was confronted by a suspect carrying a knife. The suspect described as a w/m approximately 5’10” wearing camouflage clothing demanded his car keys.
The victim resisted and fell to the ground. The victim was armed and fired multiple rounds at the suspect. The suspect was last seen running from the area.
The suspect’s description is similar to that of Montgomery County murder suspect Bradley Stone. Police from multiple jurisdictions is assisting in searching for the armed robbery suspect.

Wow. He just walks up to someone walking their dog and asks (demands at knife point) for his car keys?? What are the chances the guy he chooses is packing!? Amazing.

http://www.montgomerynews.com/artic...ndependent/news/doc548f9a8d83dc9888191569.txt

Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman said Bradley William Stone, 35, is suspected of shooting to death his former wife, 33-year-old Nicole Stone, inside her Lower Salford home; the woman’s mother and grandmother inside a Lansdale residence; and his ex-wife’s sister, her husband and their 14-year-old daughter at their Souderton residence.

The sister’s 17-year-old son was injured, according to Ferman. His condition was not known Monday night...

Ferman said early indications were that Stone, who served in the U.S. Marines, began his rampage in Souderton around 3:30 a.m., killing Nicole Stone’s sister, Patricia Flick, her husband, Aaron, and their 14-year-old daughter, Nina, a ninth-grader at Souderton Area High School.

Can't believe he would shoot his 14 yr old niece. So heartbreaking.The poor 17 yr old just lost his entire family.

Can't believe he would shoot his 14 yr old niece. So heartbreaking.The poor 17 yr old just lost his entire family.

Terrible. I can't believe they haven't caught him. I hope he's not as good as Eric Frein at eluding the law enforcement!

This guy clealry wanted revenge on his ex. Likely there is no danger to general public.
Hence reports suggesting, there is active shooter, are misleading.
I wouldn't be surprised if suspect will be found dead eventually.

Wonder what problems he had with his ex-wife, custody dispute, bitter divorce? Surely had helluva hate for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This guy clealry wanted revenge on his ex. Likely there is no danger to general public.
Hence reports suggesting, there is active shooter, are misleading.
I wouldn't be surprised if suspect will be found dead eventually.

Wonder what problems he had with his ex-wife, custody dispute, bitter divorce? Surely had helluva hate for her.

There isn't a reason in the world that could justify this. It's so very sad. I hope no one else is injured before they find this ....... thing. My prayers are with all those affected.

wow - I've been off line since yesterday afternoon. I live in Doylestown and last night was pretty insane. Helicopters every where, armed SWAT with guns drawn traversing peoples back yards. Robo calls to shelter in place and turn on all exterior lights. I'm not sure I was able to string together more than 30 minutes of sleep.

To clarify - he did NOT carjack anyone's car. He allegedly approached a man walking his dog and demanded his car keys and the man had a gun pulled it out and fired at him and he ran in to the woods. The media is reporting that K-9 picked up his scent but then lost it.....I wonder if someone's car wasn't stolen and that's how he vanished?

At 7:09 p.m. Monday, police were called for a report of an attempted carjacking in the Stonington Farm Apartment Complex.

http://6abc.com/news/manhunt-moves-to-doylestown-upper-perkiomen-schools-closed-tuesday/436923/

Here is the complete statement from the Doylestown Township Chief of Police --- notice it says the K9 units all came back NEGATIVE. I really think this is a made up story by someone who wanted 5 minutes of fame..... Here's the complete statement from Doylestown Police:

At 7:09 PM it was reported to the Doylestown Township police that an attempted carjacking occurred in the Stonington Farm Apartment Complex located in the 100 block of Commons Way Doylestown. The male victim who resides in the complex reported to the police that he was approached by a male suspect who was brandishing a knife. The suspect ordered the victim to turn over the keys to his car. The victim who was legally armed with a firearm discharged the firearm towards the subject who then fled the area last seen running towards a wooded area.

During the investigation the victim advised police that the suspect fit the description of Bradley William Stone who was involved in multiple homicides in Montgomery County earlier in the day. Due the nature of the previous crimes involving Stone the Doylestown Township Police department took every precaution possible to ensure the safety of the residents of the surrounding area.

K9 Units from surrounding police departments conducted multiple searches throughout the area which yielded negative results.

During the search period area residents and business were asked to shelter in place as a precaution and the shelter in place was lifted at approximately 1130 pm.

Crime scene units remain on scene processing the area for potential evidence.

At this time the investigation is ongoing in order to determine whether or not Stone was involved in the reported incident.

Assisting agencies included:
-- Montgomery County Detectives
-- Bucks County Detectives
-- Philadelphia Police Departments Aviation unit and multiple surrounding municipal agencies.

Our thoughts are with you. Take care and stay safe.
wow - I've been off line since yesterday afternoon. I live in Doylestown and last night was pretty insane. Helicopters every where, armed SWAT with guns drawn traversing peoples back yards. Robo calls to shelter in place and turn on all exterior lights. I'm not sure I was able to string together more than 30 minutes of sleep.

To clarify - he did NOT carjack anyone's car. He allegedly approached a man walking his dog and demanded his car keys and the man had a gun pulled it out and fired at him and he ran in to the woods. The media is reporting that K-9 picked up his scent but then lost it.....I wonder if someone's car wasn't stolen and that's how he vanished?

http://6abc.com/news/manhunt-moves-to-doylestown-upper-perkiomen-schools-closed-tuesday/436923/

There isn't a reason in the world that could justify this. It's so very sad. I hope no one else is injured before they find this ....... thing. My prayers are with all those affected.

Absolutely. No justification whatsoever. Was thinking about his motivation behind this atrocity. It seems very personal to me, anger directed at ex.

Absolutely. No justification whatsoever. Was thinking about his motivation behind this atrocity. It seems very personal to me, anger directed at ex.

It's obvious his attacks were towards his ex's family. It seems to me that his message was "if I can't have my kids, you can't either, and neither can your family." Just my opinion of course. Personally, I'm still leaning towards mental illness that led him to this, just things I've read on Facebook from people close to him, it reminds me of Catherine Hoggle. He may, in a very warped way, think he's protecting his children. I do not think he's going to harm anyone else, possibly himself. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite
Back