DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
50-year-old Song An Ho and her 5-year-old daughter 5-year-old Sarah Golden were last seen at 5 p.m. on Nov. 17 on the 100 block of North 48th Street in West Philadelphia.

Philadelphia Police Searching For Mother, Daughter Who Have Been Missing For Nearly Month

missing-west-philly.jpg

I do not find anyone looking for them, no posts, anything shared... is there a father? the girl has another last name. Or is it somehow a custody case?

Song An Ho, 50, and her daughter, Sarah Golden, were last seen at 5 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17 at the Family Forward shelter. They had been living at the shelter for an undisclosed amount of time.

According to the father/husband, the couple's safety deposit box was emptied of all money, passports, and family documents. There is also mention that they may have gone to China.

Missing Persons Cases Network

So little information. They were all living in a shelter together? Also, have Sarah and JoAnn been found? The link from Philly Police is no longer active. Scrolling the father's Facebook someone commented on April 1, 2020 "glad you are all back together again!"

This is the first I've heard of this case.

Not having FB makes it a little tougher. The father was in the shelter as well?

The one comment I can see is by Mr. Golden. He states they were not required to take parenting classes, but Sarah's school had them. Then he states "being new parents". What? Also Sarah "picked up some bad habits at the shelter".

Where is Ms. Ho? I see dad's cover page and Sarah is enjoying Geno's fries. Adorable little girl.

Am I not "getting it"? Dad claimed mom wiped out the safety deposit box? Hopefully Ms. Ho is safe and thriving no matter where she is. Just confusing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back