GUILTY PA - Susan, 44, & Sarah Wolfe, 38, murdered in their Pittsburgh home, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With the homes on Hislett so very close you would have thought someone would have heard the gun shots, no reports of anyone hearing shots, makes me wonder if a silencer was used JMO

About the fellow interviewed next door both he and girlfriend are in their 40's,
their age would jive with Susan & Sarah's. This couple moved in to this duplex next door to Susan & Sarah about 6 months ago. When Susan & Sarah moved in 3 months ago it sounds like he offered to help them carry things, it's a steep flight of stairs, so he was neighborly to the ladies and maybe they paid him. His girlfriend came home for lunch so it looks like she works days, so were they together the evening of the murders?

Another thought, why would he drive Sarah's car and dump it off at the Library then walk all the way back home? I am reading he was in the hospital recently for something and he's walking with a cane.

WTAE..offcial POI IS the neighbor!
They labeled him just now.
Monerating his home. Police car at the entrance!
Under 24 hour surveillence.
He either did it or knows who did?
So is that protecting him or on the way to arrest him?

keeping an eye on him until they get some lab results back imo

he may have grabbed the sweatpants to change into because his pants were covered in blood. Or he may have used them to wrap a weapon in, if he were not wearing them.

I assume similar thoughts were posited here earlier, so my apologies if this is a repeat thought.

he may have grabbed the sweatpants to change into because his pants were covered in blood. Or he may have used them to wrap a weapon in, if he were not wearing them.

I assume similar thoughts were posited here earlier, so my apologies if this is a repeat thought.

The detectives say Susan was stripped after she was shot dead. (Post mortem activity. Was she posed?) It had to have been bloody - quite a mess.

I had the crazy idea he stayed in the house for two hours doing the laundry:floorlaugh: because he did kill her near the laundry room.

What the heck is he doing with her pants? They were "on him" - not his girlfriend.

Bags of articles taken out of POI home. Picture video of man, he is AA, big man, using a CANE? How could a man with a cane help with groceries? move furniture? The girlfriend thinks he was 'targeted' because he has a record. IMO, he could NOT wear sisters sweatpants.......he looks to big........maybe they gave them to girl friend? this stinks like a rotten fish...........what's up? Is the cane just to throw us off?
WTAE ACTION NEWS

It's an old ploy to deflect guilt. Rotten mafia guys would show up in court in a wheelchair with oxygen. People get workers comp or injury settlements, and a PI will find them dancing in a disco.

What the heck is he doing with the sweat pants "on him"? That's bizarre.

IMHO, the detectives are working on an airtight case. A few months ago, a POI who shot a guy in the back turned himself in after being IDed from a CCTV. He lied like a weasel (apologies to weasels!). Cops let him go. They arrested him a few days later. (Believe it or not, he is claiming he shot the guy in the back, who was running across a wide avenue to get away from him, in "self defense."

After OJ was acquitted, CA didn't bother starting up the investigation into who killed Nicole and Goldman....

keeping an eye on him until they get some lab results back imo

They will nail this guy to the wall with evidence.

Bummer they can't find the gun! He probably gave it to one of his fellows to hide for him, or sold it. East Liberty, and nearby Homewood are notorius for illegal gun trade.:mad:

With the homes on Hislett so very close you would have thought someone would have heard the gun shots, no reports of anyone hearing shots, makes me wonder if a silencer was used JMO

About the fellow interviewed next door both he and girlfriend are in their 40's,
their age would jive with Susan & Sarah's. This couple moved in to this duplex next door to Susan & Sarah about 6 months ago. When Susan & Sarah moved in 3 months ago it sounds like he offered to help them carry things, it's a steep flight of stairs, so he was neighborly to the ladies and maybe they paid him. His girlfriend came home for lunch so it looks like she works days, so were they together the evening of the murders?

Another thought, why would he drive Sarah's car and dump it off at the Library then walk all the way back home? I am reading he was in the hospital recently for something and he's walking with a cane.
ABout 20 minute walk on flat terrain. Back in the days when it was a nice neighborhood, my 60 yr old grandmother walked way farther than his domicile on Chislett. I walked it myself as a kid, before it became dangerous. From what the police said, he walks that route regularly. Penn Circle, where he was first spotted, is 20-30 minutes away on foot - and he did that, and the walk back yesterday. I wonder if the poor, poor cwippled man had his cane when police spotted him, and later, when detective took him for questioning.

Unless he was in the hospital at the time of the crime, I am not buying what he is selling.

He's a bit older than the traditional psycho killer; that's the only thing that doesn't fit, so far.

One is of The Guy police are interested in. No cane - but glasses, facial hair, and 40ish.

The POI, IMHO, is a close match.

Oops, can't post them here, saved to my computer. So check out video os POI leaving Police HQ at 3:30am and
a9933f83-3c41-4dc6-9781-6cbf1151dd7c_400.jpg

Police said the person in the car hid from CCTV, at the various points along the drive to the library. But here we go - POI in nearby gas station around the time video shows someone dumping garbage, which was shown to have stuff from the Wolfe sister house.

Beating a dead horse again - but what was he doing with sweat pants belonging to a Wolfe sister "on him" when questioned by police?

ABout 20 minute walk on flat terrain. Back in the days when it was a nice neighborhood, my 60 yr old grandmother walked way farther than his domicile on Chislett. I walked it myself as a kid, before it became dangerous. From what the police said, he walks that route regularly. Penn Circle, where he was first spotted, is 20-30 minutes away on foot - and he did that, and the walk back yesterday. I wonder if the poor, poor cwippled man had his cane when police spotted him, and later, when detective took him for questioning.

Unless he was in the hospital at the time of the crime, I am not buying what he is selling.

He's a bit older than the traditional psycho killer; that's the only thing that doesn't fit, so far.
BBM bingo, gun is in that area! does he not own a car? someone on the street has that hot gun!

When I observed POI lighting up a cigarette on TV, I felt he was being 'cool' like not afraid.......if you are innocent wouldn't you be a nervous wreck? JMOO
What kind of operation and hospital times? Love to know what was in the evidence bags from search warrant. A picture says a thousand words......

One is of The Guy police are interested in. No cane - but glasses, facial hair, and 40ish.

The POI, IMHO, is a close match.

Oops, can't post them here, saved to my computer. So check out video os POI leaving Police HQ at 3:30am and
a9933f83-3c41-4dc6-9781-6cbf1151dd7c_400.jpg

Police said the person in the car hid from CCTV, at the various points along the drive to the library. But here we go - POI in nearby gas station around the time video shows someone dumping garbage, which was shown to have stuff from the Wolfe sister house.

Beating a dead horse again - but what was he doing with sweat pants belonging to a Wolfe sister "on him" when questioned by police?

and a baseball cap!!! Now if they can find a baseball cap that is in the garbage/Sunoco photo! I think by having sweatpants on him doesn't mean he wore them but could be he had something hidden in them like AzPistonsGirl
said........gun? stolen article? Wonder if he has any scratches or if ladies were ever able to fight back? Hopefully LE had a warrant to search his body.

thinking out loud.......LE say POI lives on 1st floor of house........LE has been watching the house in front........wonder if there is a backdoor? and is there an ally in back?
Wonder if LE has a bug in the apt.???
I would fear a hostage situation. IF this is the perp, he has killed 2 times already.

Snipped for space.

Could they have been trophy pants? Keeping a article of clothing I've heard of, but wearing it is another question. Jmo

ciao

thinking out loud.......LE say POI lives on 1st floor of house........LE has been watching the house in front........wonder if there is a backdoor? and is there an ally in back?
Wonder if LE has a bug in the apt.???
I would fear a hostage situation. IF this is the perp, he has killed 2 times already.
The houses all have back doors and yards. Not sure, but maybe only first floor apt has easy backdoor access to yard.

I'm speculating detectives are doing everything they can. WHY? IMHO, the crime scene indicates a psycho/serial killer.

Whoever killed those ladies is guilty of a double homicide.

To me, and this is personal speculation - there are aspects of the minimal info released by the police to consider a psycho killer. The extreme brutality, beating Susan way beyond what it would take to subdue her, stripping the body post-mortem - and what ever other details of the crime scene we have no information about - points to a crazy guy with extreme anger issues (IMHO). He has a pair of their pants "oh him"? Again, IMHO, if he gets away with this, and gets comfortable with his MO, he will kill again.

The guy in the Sunoco video buying cigarettes is the neighbor. It's the same coat, glasses, beard, and he smokes (probably the same brand.. hope LE checked that out). When he comes out of the police station he pretends to be frail but he doesn't look frail. Where is the cane in the Sunoco video? I don't think he needed it that day...

Also his upper body is big but his legs are small, he may have worn the pants, especially if they stretched.
As far as no on hearing the gun, the shots were in the basement and everyone's windows are closed...

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/alle...iberty-double-homicide-investigation/24565884

From Twitter, Pgh reporter Marcie Cipriani: Court papers filed against the Person of Interest in the murder of Susan & Sarah Wolfe. This latest development on ch 4 action news @ 5

WPXI says they are testing his DNA. They had samples from previous crimes.

Source close to the investigation said he know both women "and certain behaviors" caught their attention."

Please recall POI told police he did not know the women, was never in the home. The woman he lives with had told police that he did know the women, had been in the house, had helped them move furniture, and carried groceries for them.

They reiterated he had a pair of their sweatpants, and that a neighbor witnessed him throw a pen into the trash Thursday night at the Sunoco. Detectives recovered a pen that said "Iowa State Representative."

POI is being evicted from the apartment. Landlord said the terms of the lease did not require prior notice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back