DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Tiffany Crabtree, 30, of Arnold was last seen Oct. 17 despite searches by her family, boyfriend and Arnold police. The woman lives in a 17th Street residence with her boyfriend. She left there at about 8:45 p.m. to walk a short distance to her sister's house. Arnold police verified Monday that they received a missing person report. Tiffany was wearing pink pajama pants with stars on them and a hoodie.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

http://triblive.com/local/valleynew...ooking-for-arnold-woman-30-missing-for-a-week

Strange that on the missing flyer above it says she left her house at 8:45 to walk a short distance but on her facebook page her last post was at 9:59PM

Strange that on the missing flyer above it says she left her house at 8:45 to walk a short distance but on her facebook page her last post was at 9:59PM
The 9:59pm post was from the game Cookie Jam. Maybe it was an automatic post generated by the game? Or maybe she was logged into the game on a tablet or other device that someone else was playing?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The news really hasn't given any more details than what was posted above. A lot of the Pittsburgh area is next to a river, and she lived very close to it. Her area, I was told, was a really bad part of town as well. I don't want to think the worst but it doesn't sound good to me. Hoping she's safe somewhere

*edited to fix a typo :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back