PA PA - Toni Sharpless, 29, Gladwyne, 23 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The house party was at the residence of Willie Green, Jr. It was purchased by him on 08-14-06 for $780,000. The last google image is 2007 and shows the large pool behind the house to appear murky and black, unlike surrounding houses with blue clear pools.

Although I can't say the state of the pool at the time of the party I have a feeling the pool should be searched and cadaver dogs taken through that property to rule out death at the party.

Furthermore Green's salary with the 76ers last year was $3 million dollars vs. The meager $600 thousand in 2004-2005. I'm surprised he hadn't upgraded houses since 2006.
====================
Be nice to know if LE has searched his house.
See if there was any evidence of foul play.

I think it is entirely possible that she died of an overdose at the party and she and her car were dumped in some awful part of North Philadelphia.

Reporting a drug overdose to the police = negative press for the pro player = drug test of the pro player = bye bye $3.5 million a year.

I've personally known pro players and how their entourage will do practically anything to stay in the fold of all the money, travel and fame! Hopefully some reward will be offered that may be more than what some may have been offered to stay quiet.

Of course this is all opinion at this point as no facts have yet been given.

Celt1997 and Texaslil:

Thanks for these great pictures/maps.
It really helps those of us not living near there, to get a really good idea of what the roads/hazards could be.

Is TES going to search that area?

Celt1997 and Texaslil:

Thanks for these great pictures/maps.
It really helps those of us not living near there, to get a really good idea of what the roads/hazards could be.

Is TES going to search that area?

It's my understanding Tim Miller arrived yesterday and was to begin search efforts today. I've marked two search areas on the map where he is said to be searching.

In addition several friends have organized volunteer search parties as well.

Steph Watts is with Tim Miller. If you go to www.stephww.wordpress.com he is updating information from the scene. Sorry guys, I do not know how to quote yet or bring an article over.

I have a strong feeling this will be Toni's car and hope we get infomation soon. If Toni is inside the car it will likely be days before they determine a cause of death. At least this poor family can have some closure though.

I certainly hope that this Toni's car. And, if it is, I will once again say to my friends and family how much Tim and TES ROCK! Wish I had time off to contribute to this search since I'm so close to it, but, unfortunately I can only send my prayers on this one.

I can't believe there are no new updates on the car. There was supposedly a blogger on the scene... No updates there. No Fox, no NBC no nothing tonight!

Danielle and her boyfriend are both missing along with his pickup truck. Wouldn't it be great if Tim found them also.

This was my thought as well when I heard of the two vehicles.

This was my thought as well when I heard of the two vehicles.

Wouldn't that be awesome if Tim found both of them? The only thing I can make of the quietness may be respect for the families.

Steph is starting to bother me with his teases. He says he will put things up soon and it never happens. I wish he would just do what he says he will do in a timely manner or not mention it at all! GRRRR!

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/091009_Huge_Search_Begins_For_Missing_Woman

(snip)
They're looking for Toni Lee Sharpless' car. Sharpless, a 29-year-old mother and nurse missing on August 23. What they found with their sonar device needs investigating, reported Fox 29's Julie Kim.
"We've seen things of interest out there. We can't say it's a car," said Tim Miller, founder of Texas Equusearch. "Where Toni was last seen and how close the water was and how easily she could have gotten confused, there's a possibility she's in the water."

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/091009_Huge_Search_Begins_For_Missing_Woman

(snip)
They're looking for Toni Lee Sharpless' car. Sharpless, a 29-year-old mother and nurse missing on August 23. What they found with their sonar device needs investigating, reported Fox 29's Julie Kim.
"We've seen things of interest out there. We can't say it's a car," said Tim Miller, founder of Texas Equusearch. "Where Toni was last seen and how close the water was and how easily she could have gotten confused, there's a possibility she's in the water."

That's one thing I respect about Tim is that he won't give anything up until LE has a chance to investigate and the media has been officially informed. But... Darn it I wish he would sometimes!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back