PA PA - Toni Sharpless, 29, Gladwyne, 23 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My friend is a former District Attorney who is intimately familiar with the nasty underbelly of the local area, including Philadelphia and Camden. There is little doubt that Toni died shortly after her disappearance because, as my friend said, "She was a white girl in a black world". The alleged sightings in Lancaster made no sense whatsoever. A red-headed white girl could not have stayed hidden in the Lancaster/Philly/Camden sex trade for more than a week, yet Law reported "sightings" for months. She puts up a good show, but none of it holds water if you know the local sex trade, which my friend does and which you cannot if you are from Australia.

Your friend is familiar with the underworld human trafficking? Interesting. And you what do you mean there is little doubt Toni died shortly after her disappearance? What evidence suggests this? and what does Toni being a ''white girl in a black world'' have to do with anything? Toni easily could've have stayed hidden, whether it was on her own will to support her possible drug habit, or if she was abducted for sex trafficking. Many of the sightings describe Toni as looking ashamed, distraught and very sad on the streets. And they weren't just random sightings in the middle of no-where either, there were clusters of them. Some even stated she was being lead and controlled by a man, these tips came in from everyone from sex workers, johns, Drug addicts, truck drivers to even professionals. Also the Disappeared episode helped jog a lot of peoples memories as well, Law has said every time her episode airs in those areas she gets calls from people who believed to have seen her years ago.

“I’ll never give up until Toni’s found,” she said. “As God as my judge, if I had a choice of winning the lottery or finding Toni, I would choose finding Toni Sharpless.” - Eileen Law
http://chaddsfordlive.com/2014/08/20/woman-missing-years/
This coming August 23rd marks the fifth year of Toni's disappearance~

Here is a podcast featuring Eileen Law. Some very interesting information.
http://wche.podomatic.com/entry/2014-08-21T08_54_44-07_00

3ICWuAi.jpg

This is the text of the letter that was sent to Eileen law. It explains everything.

"Dear Eileen law,
The police in Pa do not have a tip line. I tried calling the philly police where I live but they said it was not in their jurisdiction. One of the detectives pulled me aside and gave me your name and address. In the last few days of Sept. 2009 a friend in Camden called me and offered me money to move a car from Brooklawn NJ to Boston Mass. He told me he would pay me $5,000 dollars cash plus I could have the plates. He asked if I new anyone 27 or 29 that wanted to paper trip so he gave me a social security card. I drove the car a black 4 dr. Pontiac Grand Prix and drove to a auto body shop outside of Boston Mass. I took off the plates and with a black magic marker wrote down the last five digits of the VIN number and cleared out the glove box. I came back to Camden a day later and he told me that the car was not stolen but missing. He said a friend of his a cop in Camden got into a fight with a girl, she died and he needed to get the car out of Jersey. About a month ago my daughter was playing in the garage and found the box with the plates & S.S. card I had forgotten all about it. The plates are DND7772 the S.S. card.(Sharpless’ cell phone number was written here) and the last 5 digits of the VIN are (the last five numbers of Sharpless’ vehicle’s identification number was written here). Because of hurricane Sandy I had to visit Jersey to help friends clean up. I decided to drop you this letter. What happened to Tony I don’t really know all I know is that she had a run in with the police and I was paid much needed cash to get the car to a shop in Boston."

This is the world's smallest detail, but it bothers me. Does that one extra detail lend credence or take away from it?

Would you write, "wrote down the last five digits" or "wrote down the last five digits with a black magic marker".

I'm totally nitpicking, I doubt there's a right answer, it just jumped out to me when rereading the letter.

I've been thinking a lot about the sighting of Toni working in a strip club in Detroit, Michigan Eileen was talking about in the podcast. After Toni's Disappeared episode aired a woman who worked there called Eileen and swore she worked with Toni at the club, before Toni was fired for getting in a heated argument with the owner. She knew Toni down to the markings on her body, cup size, jean size, and things no one knew. Not only that but the owner Alan Markovitz, who is a published author and has a television show, opened a strip club in Philly which opened the very week Toni went missing. :thinking:

It seems that this speculation that she's out in the public, working at a strip club or living a life somewhere out there beyond Philly area, is just a little too far-fetched. If she's alive, isn't it more likely that it's a much worse scenario, like what was uncovered in Cleveland area recently?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Castro_kidnappings

It seems that this speculation that she's out in the public, working at a strip club or living a life somewhere out there beyond Philly area, is just a little too far-fetched. If she's alive, isn't it more likely that it's a much worse scenario, like what was uncovered in Cleveland area recently?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Castro_kidnappings

I don't believe Toni was kidnapped like how Gina, Amanda and Michelle was. I always believed Toni could have been a victim of sex trafficking. I really wish Eileen could register here and tell us a bit more about the case, since i now know she reads here from what she said in the podcast. It's also interesting what she said about the threats she has received. Very scary how a cat that looked the exact same as hers was found dead in her driveway and then had dead snakes and rats placed in her mailbox. Not too mention the following week later that a man stormed into Eileen's office telling her ''we need to talk'' luckily a UPS man was just delivering a package and manged to startle him while he then peeled out of Eileen's driveway.

http://chaddsfordlive.com/2014/08/20/woman-missing-years/
This coming August 23rd marks the fifth year of Toni's disappearance~

Here is a podcast featuring Eileen Law. Some very interesting information.
http://wche.podomatic.com/entry/2014-08-21T08_54_44-07_00

3ICWuAi.jpg

Thanks for posting that podcast. A lot of what can be considered random unconnected info, but very interesting nonetheless. The tax return is very odd. Sounds like someone trying to get money using missing persons SS numbers. Guess that didn't work. The Willie Green/Michigan connection makes no sense. And he was never a "star" for the Sixers. Seriously though....get on a plane to Detroit if she was working in a strip club. I think Eilleen's heart is in the right place, but I have a hard time believing some of the things she had said.

Thanks for posting that podcast. A lot of what can be considered random unconnected info, but very interesting nonetheless. The tax return is very odd. Sounds like someone trying to get money using missing persons SS numbers. Guess that didn't work. The Willie Green/Michigan connection makes no sense. And he was never a "star" for the Sixers. Seriously though....get on a plane to Detroit if she was working in a strip club. I think Eilleen's heart is in the right place, but I have a hard time believing some of the things she had said.

The anonymous letter did also state that the police man asked his friend if he knew anyone 27 or 29 that wanted to ''paper trip'' And handed him Toni's SS card. I really wish Eileen could register here and tell us all she knows. About the strip club sighting, I don't think Toni was there when the woman contacted Eileen, Toni had since been fired. However it would've been helpful to have went down to the club to see if Anyone else remembers her.

Here is a Facebook post from Eileen of information she didn't get time to discuss on the podcast.

FKJoOFt.jpg

Like many other cases, if you don't go and investigate the information, the case goes cold. Too many connections to Indiana IMHO.

Why or how does someone in NJ have a auto business in Indiana? If that is true, it's needs to be verified and the guy needs to be confronted.

The letter, every time I think of it, makes even less sense.

If I to bet one way or another, I'd say it was a fake from some whack job who gets off on messing with people.

I think its credible. How would somebody know the VIN which has never been stated? The letter pretty much sums up a lot of things. The ex wife of the twin Camden police officers that had been fired saw black Pontiac in her brother in laws driveway in 2009. The continuous threats put out to Eileen telling her to ''back off'' and even going to the lengths of killing cats in her driveway, and shoving dead animals in her mailbox. And even approaching her in person. Somebody desperately wants Eileen to stop investigating.

I think its credible. How would somebody know the VIN which has never been stated? The letter pretty much sums up a lot of things. The ex wife of the twin Camden police officers that had been fired saw black Pontiac in her brother in laws driveway in 2009. The continuous threats put out to Eileen telling her to ''back off'' and even going to the lengths of killing cats in her driveway, and shoving dead animals in her mailbox. And even approaching her in person. Somebody desperately wants Eileen to stop investigating.

I don't want to say the wrong thing b/c as I said before I believe Eileen's heart is in the right place, but alot of this just doesn't add up to me. If someone wanted to find that VIN number bad enough, I'm sure they could. Don't ask me for specifics, but make, model, year, and plate entered into a database most likely would produce a VIN. The threats may or may not be related to Toni. Why risk getting caught threatening someone when this case is cold as it gets? As for the twins, who are they? Why haven't they been at least approached for possible questioning? Don't even know where to start with the Willie Green/Detroit connection. Too many unrelated items put out as fact that make very little logical sense.

Exactly, why risk it, what's the point? I've said it before: if the person wants to be helpful, why not go all the way? Why be so mysterious about it? The letter writer, based on what was written, clearly knew more that wasn't included. The letter just made everything more confusing.

Exactly, why risk it, what's the point? I've said it before: if the person wants to be helpful, why not go all the way? Why be so mysterious about it? The letter writer, based on what was written, clearly knew more that wasn't included. The letter just made everything more confusing.

Was just thinking of this case again today. So frustrating for everyone.

I feel like he just wanted to get it off his chest. It's a pretty cowardly thing to do though really. If you know what happened, at least have the decency to tell.

nope don't think it odd IMO. Also, as you know, she is a victim, please be careful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back