Identified! PA - Valley Township, Wht or Hisp. Fem., 16-40, Ram/Capricorn Tat., Oct. 2019 - Julia Gonzalez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Pennsylvania authorities hoping tattoo helps ID woman's body found in woods

capricorn.jpg

Authorities in Pennsylvania have released a photo of a tattoo on the remains of a woman whose partially decomposed body was found last month in a wooded area of Valley Township,

Snip

Investigators said the woman, who was likely white or Hispanic, between ages 16 and 40, had a tattoo of a ram (or a Capricorn astrological sign) on her hip,

Snip

there’s no indication of foul play.

Snip

Valley Township is in Chester County, near Coatesville, about 45 miles west of Philadelphia.

Her NamUs profile

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

#UP61276
Date Body Found October 29, 2019
ME/C Case Number CC-19-0916

Sex Female
Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian, Hispanic/Latino
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range 20-40
Estimated Year of Death 2019
Height 5' 2"-5' 6"(62-66 inches) , Estimated
Weight 110-140 lbs, Estimated

Location Coatesville, Pennsylvania 19320
County Chester County

Circumstances of Recovery Partial skeletal remains (human) found in wooded area approximately 500 feet from roadway.

Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Her NamUs profile

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

#UP61276
Date Body Found October 29, 2019
ME/C Case Number CC-19-0916

Sex Female
Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian, Hispanic/Latino
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range 20-40
Estimated Year of Death 2019
Height 5' 2"-5' 6"(62-66 inches) , Estimated
Weight 110-140 lbs, Estimated

Location Coatesville, Pennsylvania 19320
County Chester County

Circumstances of Recovery Partial skeletal remains (human) found in wooded area approximately 500 feet from roadway.

Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This may not be relevant at all to IDing this person, but I noticed that her Capricorn tattoo is almost identical to—and in approximately the same place as—a tattoo that fashion designer/model Lottie Moss has : Lottie Moss Clothes & Outfits | Steal Her Style

Which is to say that perhaps this person was a fan of hers, or that the design itself is very common. Investigating the rainbow bracelet next...

I zoomed in on the necklace picture and there is the word Tara written on the clasp.
I think I found an identical necklace on ebay, but I don't think I can link it though. The name is Tara Vintage Champagne Gold Tone Multi-Strand S-Chain Necklace Choker.

I zoomed in on the necklace picture and there is the word Tara written on the clasp.
I think I found an identical necklace on ebay, but I don't think I can link it though. The name is Tara Vintage Champagne Gold Tone Multi-Strand S-Chain Necklace Choker.

Looks like it to me—and it’s interesting because my initial take on the bracelet was that it was a piece of vintage jewelry, 1950s-60s, based on the style of the links and the colors of the stones. I recall vintage jewelry like this having a bit of a comeback in the late ‘90s/early aughts, so it could also be a more modern reproduction...still searching for it online. Closest things I’ve found have been this: Rainbow Moonstone Cabochon on Silver Plated Vintage Bracelet
And this:
Vintage Sarah Coventry 1966 Party Pastels Moonglow Art Glass Bracelet | eBay

Posted 7/8/2018 when she was 21 and missing. Interesting comments.

City of Coatesville Police Department

Julia Gonzalez has been located. We would like to thank everyone who shared the previous post.

PREVIOUS POST:
We are asking for the public's help in locating a missing community member.

On July 8, 2018, the family of 21 year-old Julia Gonzalez reported her missing. Last contact with Gonzalez was July 6, 2018. There is reason to believe that Gonzalez is endangered. She was last known to be in Coatesville but also has ties to Lancaster.

We ask that anyone that knows of her whereabouts, please contact the City of Coatesville Police Department at 610-384-2300, Reference Incident # 18070813.

#missingpersons

Hindsight is always 20/20 but I hope the sister forgives herself. We all wish we had done something differently at times. It sounds like Julia was well loved but landed on the radar of someone with ill intentions.

Snips:
Clarissa Jacobs still regrets not reporting her half-sister missing in July, after she hadn’t heard from her in a couple of weeks.

“We were used to her up and leaving for a month or two at a time,” she said. “The last time we saw here was July. She was at that prime time of her life where she felt like she didn’t have a care in the world. But she had no Facebook activity and we knew something was wrong.”

“My sister was everything,” she said. “She had a heart of gold. She was such a phenomenal mother to her 7-year-old son, whom she also cherished and adored. Julia had a heart of gold and a smile like no other."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back