PA PA - Vito Maglio, 69, Philadelphia, 14 Dec 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectively I was snooping again on facebook This is what Mr. M's family thinks of the Philly news article.. (I am looking because I still can't help wonder if there is not a connection to my missing Maria Zimmerman. Her son who is in jail on other charges was getting money from people left and right. His "church is only blocks away from the M's. He is an x LE finding him they way the papers say makes me think who ever did this was being certain not to leave any DNA behind.)

[modsnip]

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2..._body_found_in_river.html#BHetx6jtrX3a83JL.01

To Mr.M's family I truly mean no disrespect by posting. I am praying your family finds justice. He sounds like he was a wonderful man.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2..._after_NE_Phila__man_s_murder__few_clues.html

Homicide Detective Gregory Santamala has struggled while trying to get to the bottom of the cold-blooded murder of Vito Maglio...

"We don't know where the murder actually happened," Santamala said. "We looked at his phone to try and pinpoint an area where it might have happened, but the [phone data have] him all over the place that night: Frankford, Northern Liberties, the Northeast, Germantown. The entire city is our crime scene."

The slaying is still unsolved.

This sounds like a carjacking, but why kill the guy? Maybe he knew someone at his normal stop at the restaurant, and they held a grudge. Did they get a lot of $$$? If I had to guess, I would say he knew the person in some way. Maybe he gave someone a ride and he was double crossed? But if that was the case, there would be witnesses. I would not think a criminal would have to kill an old man, and go through all the trouble for a small amount of cash. There must be some kind of recognition to make him dangerous to the culprit.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back