PA - Woman shoots 7-month old baby at point-blank range - July 20, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score
Glad to hear the baby will be ok. I found this statement is the article disturbing. Where were they?

The parents weren’t there when police arrived at the scene. A Good Samaritan brought the baby to the hospital.

Glad to hear the baby will be ok. I found this statement is the article disturbing. Where were they?

The parents weren’t there when police arrived at the scene. A Good Samaritan brought the baby to the hospital.
Possibly traveling to the hospital along with the baby?

Dominique Billips, 28, of Oxford Circle, was taken into custody by police on Friday night.

[...]

It happened on Meridian Street just off Frankford Avenue in Holmesburg during the early evening.

A neighbor took the child to the hospital. Officials say the parents were afraid of being arrested for their own outstanding arrest warrants. The boy was first taken to Nazareth Hospital before police transported him to Jefferson-Torresdale, where he was placed in stable condition.

[...]

According to investigators, the argument with Billips stemmed from a $100 drug debt.

Dominique Billips, 28, of Oxford Circle, was taken into custody by police on Friday night.

[...]

It happened on Meridian Street just off Frankford Avenue in Holmesburg during the early evening.

A neighbor took the child to the hospital. Officials say the parents were afraid of being arrested for their own outstanding arrest warrants. The boy was first taken to Nazareth Hospital before police transported him to Jefferson-Torresdale, where he was placed in stable condition.

[...]

According to investigators, the argument with Billips stemmed from a $100 drug debt.
as I expected, drug involvement. So sad. Sweet baby didn't ask to be in the middle of all that drama. kudos to the neighbor who got the baby in for treatment of its injuries!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0
Back