Padilla Discusses William W. & Laura R.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you sure that the girl in the pictures name is LR?

Yes yes yes...

Pull up her default save pic compare to what I sent ya..Just shorter hair,,,
Positive.
So it debunks LP saying she does not exist or was made up.
Actually there are a few more shots ,that was one I grabbed.

respectfully-
youre on your own with that one. I'm not interested in LR, even if shes a real person..........she IS only connected because of Caseys lies about the nanny. I think we are supposed to drop the nanny conversation anyways.

Well it also debunks LP saying Laura is made up ,because I know better...

I didnt know that TES was going to do any public annoucements or a Presser on Monday...if anyone else knows about it, put a link in for us here or on the TES thread. I would love to see it. ITMT- I will go search for it to see if I find anything.

LP said that LR deleted her myspace page after all the hoohey about the nanny connection last week ...so for some reason the myspace poofed. However, if it means anything I believe LE will know about it already and know every thing going on with the myspace stuff. IMO

TES having a major news announcement on Monday. What news could they possibly have if they haven't been there the past couple weeks? Wonder if they found something before they left, and now have evidence that it was relevent to this case?

Well it also debunks LP saying Laura is made up ,because I know better...

okay...kuddos for you...still doesnt support anything much.....shes not a relative player in this, IMO

TES having a major news announcement on Monday. What news could they possibly have if they haven't been there the past couple weeks? Wonder if they found something before they left, and now have evidence that it was relevent to this case?

I dont know what TES has or has to annouce- I am curious too , I suppose at this time we cannot take this as true unless we have a link that supports a statement from TES.

Maybe the news is to announce they are coming back to help again.
Ps. I will send a message to that Krause guy and ask him where he got that info.

Ps. I will send a message to that Krause guy and ask him where he got that info.

Thanks for the info Terilee!! That guy is great! Now I'm REALLY looking forward to Monday. IIRC, he also stated that hopefully by Monday the protesters will leave. I wonder if that means something is going to happen or if it was just because the weekend will be over?

I have nothing to say about the supposed LR..She could be anyone and no one at the same time :)

yes thanks terilee for emailing Krause

Waiting for a response from Krause regarding the TE press info
and FYI - here is that Krause guys bio:

Sean Krause is the lead writer/developer of TheDailyBS.com. Krause, or "The Krause", gained status as an established writer through various news stories and his involvement in them. Most recently, he was involved in the Caffey murder investigation. When not writing for TDBS.com or MurderedOne.com, Krause is an avid karaoke singer & is currently undergoing chemo treatment for cancer.

is blink friends with this guy? isnt she the one that uses the phrase hoes throw the hose not sure if i said that exactly right but just wondering, cause she has connections with tes.???????????????

I didnt know that TES was going to do any public annoucements or a Presser on Monday...if anyone else knows about it, put a link in for us here or on the TES thread. I would love to see it. ITMT- I will go search for it to see if I find anything.

LP said that LR deleted her myspace page after all the hoohey about the nanny connection last week ...so for some reason the myspace poofed. However, if it means anything I believe LE will know about it already and know every thing going on with the myspace stuff. IMO

I seen Laura's page up til yesterday.I found a few more of her friends..

Ya gotta wonder if something is coming to a head. The TES Monday mention, Yuri going to CA, female bodyguard getting a lawyer, Jessie showing up on Geraldo...
It feels like the players are all scrambling.

I did not find anything related to TES when I googled it or on their site. So I guess its a wait & see if something is released of any news value. I dont want to get peoples hopes up based on what another blog site is claiming. It just wouldnt be fair to speculate any further on mypart. Night all! Happy Sleuthing!

Tricia has spoken with Tim from TES before about the search, I believe...maybe she could squash this or verify it, or maybe Blink...? just a thought. I'd just hate for peoples hopes to get high that there may be a search or big announcement, and it doesn't happen...This case is sad enough, imo.

Anyways, good night, all...

I seen Laura's page up til yesterday.I found a few more of her friends..

Hmmmm, well.....she's outa dodge now, so .....I guess its anyones guess. Dont ya just wish you could be a fly on the wall when things like this is hitting the airwaves! I dunno about all of it, but I guess we have to waite. Let the LE play the poker game......I'd hate to show anymore of our cards. :blowkiss:

is blink friends with this guy? isnt she the one that uses the phrase hoes throw the hose not sure if i said that exactly right but just wondering, cause she has connections with tes.???????????????

Not sure about that. I was looking at the comments from some of Krause's articles and someone suggested that Krause contact blink regarding the Anthony donations fraud. (krause was the person who exposed gail st, john). I dont know if he ever did contact her but perhaps he did.

Hmmmm, well.....she's outa dodge now, so .....I guess its anyones guess. Dont ya just wish you could be a fly on the wall when things like this is hitting the airwaves! I dunno about all of it, but I guess we have to waite. Let the LE play the poker game......I'd hate to show anymore of our cards. :blowkiss:

Nope here still

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31382150

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Winder if LE & LP are trying to through everyone off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic
Back