Padilla NOT revoking Casey's bond - Increasing Security

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's crystal clear that the ONLY thing that people want from Casey is for her to finally agree to this 'STORY:'

Just say Caylee died by accident & she got scared & tried to hide the truth.

They'll coddle poor old Casey to death to get her to go with that story.

Come on Casey..... you're SO good at lying, get on board with the game plan & just tell them what they want to hear. Go with the "accident" excuse & make them happy.

I may be in minority on this board, but I think Mr. Padilla should have stayed out of it from the beginning. If Geraldo brought him in, shame on both of them.
I don't believe this guy or anything he says. Sorry.
Why thank him for coming here to Florida and making more of a circus than it already was?
I don't feel he has done anything to help this case, though in his mind he may have thought and still thinks he is helping.
tv appearances may get him some money, but c'mon, it's enough already.

You may be in the minority, but you are not alone. I feel the same way.

Here's the bottom line: For $50K, Tony and Leonard Padilla have become household names. They injected themselves into this fiasco, and they've kept their names in the news every day, with some new contribution to this drama. They more than got their $50K worth of publicity.

They deserve nothing more than scorn for interfering in this case. Certainly there are people in Sacremento who they could have "helped." Of course, right now, there are no cases in Sacremento headlining national news shows every night.

I have a question

Lets just say that a person gets arrested and is held on a 500k bond

He has 50k in the bank but that's all...no car, no house nothing!

He calls his wife and tells him to take 50k out of the bank and go down to the local bail office.

That bail bondsman agree's to bail him out

He takes the 50k and writes a bond to the court for 500k and puts up his own assets to cover the bond

He (the bondsman) is now responsible for the 500k but he now has 50k(minus a few expenses) if the man shows up for court

Now, the man who just paid 50k it OUT ON BOND

If the Bail bondsman shows up at his house the next day and revokes his bond does the man get his 50k back?

The reason I'm asking this is because it would be VERY BAD FOR BUSINESS if a bail bondsman revoked the bail for no reason and did not return the bond money

I think it's simple.

Baez told Casey not to speak to anyone. She didn't.

Padilla expected her to talk. She didn't.

Padilla saw the 400-page document, and decided he should revoke the bond.

Baez decided he needed his client out of jail, and told Padilla to come sit in on the meetings with Casey.

Now that Padilla is privy to what Casey is discussing with Baez, he's sitting a little comfier.

EXACTLY!!!!!:clap:

I have a question

Lets just say that a person gets arrested and is held on a 500k bond

He has 50k in the bank but that's all...no car, no house nothing!

He calls his wife and tells him to take 50k out of the bank and go down to the local bail office.

That bail bondsman agree's to bail him out

He takes the 50k and writes a bond to the court for 500k and puts up his own assets to cover the bond

He (the bondsman) is now responsible for the 500k but he now has 50k(minus a few expenses) if the man shows up for court

Now, the man who just paid 50k it OUT ON BOND

If the Bail bondsman shows up at his house the next day and revokes his bond does the man get his 50k back?

The reason I'm asking this is because it would be VERY BAD FOR BUSINESS if a bail bondsman revoked the bail for no reason and did not return the bond money

Do you think that the Padillas really care about their business reputations after injecting themselves into the middle of this case from clear across the continent?

I think the outline to the book has already been started....LP,TP,JB and Garrison will all get a cut of the proceeds from the book and movie rights and its pi$$ing me off

I'm thinking the same as you. There has to be some sort of contract, for TP not being able to say anything until it's all over. It wouldn't surprise me if Dr Phil is behind this as well.

You may be in the minority, but you are not alone. I feel the same way.

Here's the bottom line: For $50K, Tony and Leonard Padilla have become household names. They injected themselves into this fiasco, and they've kept their names in the news every day, with some new contribution to this drama. They more than got their $50K worth of publicity.

They deserve nothing more than scorn for interfering in this case. Certainly there are people in Sacremento who they could have "helped." Of course, right now, there are no cases in Sacremento headlining national news shows every night.

The question I have asked and can't get an answer to is did it really cost THEM 50k?

LP put up the 50k but TP was the Bondsman

Here is the Point!

If LP put up assets to cover the entire 500k then Tony keeps the 50k (premium)

If an Insurance company is covering the 500k then Tony makes a percentage of the 50k for writing the bond.

This is what I have gathered so far

Does this make sense?

It's crystal clear that the ONLY thing that people want from Casey is for her to finally agree to this 'STORY:'

Just say Caylee died by accident & she got scared & tried to hide the truth.

They'll coddle poor old Casey to death to get her to go with that story.

Come on Casey..... you're SO good at lying, get on board with the game plan & just tell them what they want to hear. Go with the "accident" excuse & make them happy.

I say get on board this....
istockphoto_2505925_vintage_syringe.jpg

I have been a supporter and hopeful of the Padillas' involvement in this case, even when I thought that they were making mistakes. However, I really detest this flip-flopping. I realize that human error is a factor in any person, regardless of how intelligent or experienced they may be, but to come in on what they have already admitted is a huge mistake, and to further compound that with drastic heavily announced decisions that contradict makes it impossible to believe that they are really on top of their own situation. I would have been much happier had they stuck to their guns with the first decision to bond her out, even though they and most everyone else had admitted that it was a mistake. However, they did not, and now I can only watch and wait to see what the next step will be.

I think they had a great chance to provide and find some answers, even with the mistakes along the way. However, now I'm not sure. Just like a parent who may ground a child and then change their minds an hour into the punishment, I can see Casey losing any respect or fear she may have had for the bounty hunter and his power over her.

Still, I do hope and pray that something good can come out of it all. Still watching...

Lisha

I think it's simple.

Baez told Casey not to speak to anyone. She didn't.

Padilla expected her to talk. She didn't.

Padilla saw the 400-page document, and decided he should revoke the bond.

Baez decided he needed his client out of jail, and told Padilla to come sit in on the meetings with Casey.

Now that Padilla is privy to what Casey is discussing with Baez, he's sitting a little comfier.

Comfier?

Yeah, I'd be real comfy knowing that a pathological liar might be getting closer to agreeing to go along with the "Caylee died accidentally' game plan...... to save her OWN butt.

This is horrible to say BUT I wonder if playing Casey's game just for the sake of finding Caylee's body is in anyone's best interests. (Other than Lee, maybe)

Caylee's become a PAWN & I can't even say whether the hopes of 'proper burial' should allow this SICK, SICK game to continue.

Wonder if LP thinks he now has a better chance of Casey admitting to something now that uncomfirmed evidence seems to pretty much sink her ship. Or maybe he still thinks a limited immunity opportunity may still arise in which case Casey may be more willing to talk if she is not in jail.

Just thinking.

I know that I would like to see Casey taken off in handcuffs again, but I have to wonder... Isn't having to face her family and seeing how well she is liked by the public putting more pressure on her? Of course, she doesn't seem to have normal emotions so maybe not.

You are not alone!

I am also not a member of the Tp & LP Fan club

I have never liked the Padilla's... I kept my mouth shut when Tony came to this board... but with them, especially Leonard, it's all about the publicity and fame...

The question I have asked and can't get answer to is did it really cost THEM 50k?

LP put up the 50k but TP was the Bondsman

Here is the Point!

If LP put up assets to cover the entire 500k then Tony keeps the 50k (premium)

If an Insurance company is covering the 500k then Tony makes a percentage of the 50k for writing the bond.

This is what I have gathered so far

Does this make sense?

Boston, you have excellent questions.

One thing: Tony Padilla was NOT the bondsman for Casey Anthony. He is not licensed in Florida, and therefore was ineligible to post the bond. Here's a short article: http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...=9f9ec8c7-4e97=42e2-8cbe-6c64bcd2bf09&rss=794

WFTV in Orlando has learned that Tampa-based Al Estes Bail Bonds is involved in efforts to release Casey from the Orange County jail. Their slogan is "We'll put your feet back on the street."

Casey's freedom from jail rests with a mysterious bail bondsman from California who does not want to show his face.

Sacramento bail bondsman Tony Padilla, whose bounty hunter uncle Leonard has been handling public and media relations related to Casey, says a transfer bond from California to Florida is more complicated than they thought.

Al Estes, who is based out of Clearwater, FL, registered with the Orange County jail last Friday to handle bonds of up to $500,000. The paperwork documents a deal between Estes and the Padillas' Texas-based insurance company. There could be a snag involving Estes' insurance company.

"They need to make sure that the agent here in Florida was not going to be held responsible if something happened to the bond," explained Orlando bail bondsman John Vonachen.

He is disgusted with the way the Padillas are handling the case. "They've taken the focus off of where it should be, and that's on Caylee. They've made a circus out of this," said John.

The more alone time LP gets with Casey and her attorney, the more books he is going to sell! Plain and simple!!!

I don't think Casey is talking in front of LP. If she does, even with her attorney present, it is NOT privileged information. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Isn't having to face her family and seeing how well she is liked by the public putting more pressure on her?

don't think so....she says
I guess I'm a celebrity

edit to add a *snip*
He noted that she had seen the media throngs around her house and remarked, "I guess I'm a celebrity."

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mai...rticle=4166188

this link no longer has the article..did anyone save?
progress.gif

Well, I had written an apology as well, but now I am just plain angry because the flipflopping is not a good thing.
I think that LP had made up his mind to recind Casey's bail and he should have done just that, IMO!

The Padillas should have never inserted themselves and interfered with this case in the first place. Let's call it for what it is. They did not get her out because they believed in her constitutional right to bail. Leonard arrogantly believed that he could get Casey to talk and he would be the white knight who brought Caylee home alive. He was out for publicity and fame, IMO.

Instead of worrying about their business they should worry about doing what is right. They had no business getting involved in the first place.

Well, I had written an apology as well, but now I am just plain angry because the flipflopping is not a good thing.
I think that LP had made up his mind to recind Casey's bail and he should have done just that, IMO!

I had written an apology...but I went back and edited it (deleted it). Meh, if he can change his mind then so can I. Revoking her bail mad me think they had a heart...now I think they have just been dipping into the water at that house....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back