Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wiggins is a pretty common name....the same with Gonzalez. The law firm of Beggs & Lane where PLW's attorney is employed also has a lawyer by the name of Gonzalez. Just another weird coincidence I'd say.

Wiggins is a pretty common name....the same with Gonzalez. The law firm of Beggs & Lane where PLW's attorney is employed also has a lawyer by the name of Gonzalez. Just another weird coincidence I'd say.

Neither Gonzalez nor Wiggins from B&L are related to the Wiggins and Gonzalez in this case. I happen to know both of those attorneys and I am 99.99% sure there is no relation to the perps.
However, Pensacola is very close to Alabama, so I have to reserve that .001% chance that everyone is related to everyone else through somebody's cousin..lol:crazy:

LOL Pink. Of course they are not related. I was just pointing out that they are common names. I've heard a few times that the mayor is related to PLW and we know that isn't true. LOL

I don't believe she actually works there - I think she just owns it.

ETA: Just out of curiousity, I'll drive over tomorrow am way before it opens to see if the red van is still there:)

Isn't this where the perps met after the crime? You could have seen them and didn't even realize it!

Isn't this where the perps met after the crime? You could have seen them and didn't even realize it!

Nope, they would have gotten back here ~8:30pm at the earliest - that's after bedtime for DS:)

I didn't look for it when I was there, but there's gotta be a back parking lot (for vendors to bring in stuff) - this must have been where they did the "exchange."

They couldn't have been so bold to do it in the parking lot right on 98, right?

My camera's sick, otherwise I would take pics. to post for you guys.

LOL Pink. Of course they are not related. I was just pointing out that they are common names. I've heard a few times that the mayor is related to PLW and we know that isn't true. LOL

If you've done any kind of extensive genealogical research on your own family, more times than not, you become quite surprised to learn just who all you are really related to.

I've heard far too many times, "Oh, that's another set of Jones', we're not related to any of them, they must have came here from Georgia, our set came from Tennessee." Some digging later, you find that actually they're 2nd cousins, due to a family squabble back in South Carolina, ties were cut and each brother went their separate way, denying relationship or any knowledge of the other.

It's truly amazing at the number of skeletons that fall of out the closet and the dirt found underneath the rugs, when you start putting a family tree together.

I never said they were related, I just find it a little on the odd side.

That and I lost all faith and trust in anyone seeking political office years ago, seen far too much corruption going down.

I'm pretty sure the Wiggins name is traced back to Florida "pioneers", so there are some high profile Wiggins in Florida. When I was trying to find ANYTHING on PLW's current husband, there were a lot of references to ancestry. But actually finding anything of current interest was discouraging. One guest on HLN brought up the "witness protection program" in reference to someone else, but I'm telling ya, it's like her husband didn't exist until she married him. I can't even figure out what he does for a living.

Interesting! That might help explain how she always seemed to have money.

IMO, if she had this much $ from food stamp fraud, this would have to included MANY people to get fraudulent food stamps and then "selling" them. You only get up to certain amount per household - ~$500 considering she has 2 kids (as reported, no link handy).

Though, maybe she just used all her different names and addresses to get them?:)

I'm pretty sure the Wiggins name is traced back to Florida "pioneers", so there are some high profile Wiggins in Florida. When I was trying to find ANYTHING on PLW's current husband, there were a lot of references to ancestry. But actually finding anything of current interest was discouraging. One guest on HLN brought up the "witness protection program" in reference to someone else, but I'm telling ya, it's like her husband didn't exist until she married him. I can't even figure out what he does for a living.

BBM

Maybe he doesn't have to work with PLW as his wife?:)

BBM

Maybe he doesn't have to work with PLW as his wife?:)

PLW married him after the foreclosures started rolling in. She signed a couple properties over to him. She wasn't rollin' in dough at the time. In fact, I'm really curious how she got the Classy Lady into a slip in Alabama with her foreclosures and a $3000 unpaid bill at the marina in Florida.

PLW married him after the foreclosures started rolling in. She signed a couple properties over to him. She wasn't rollin' in dough at the time. In fact, I'm really curious how she got the Classy Lady into a slip in Alabama with her foreclosures and a $3000 unpaid bill at the marina in Florida.

Everybody seems to think she had tons of money. What she had was lots of properties with tons of debt. Your amount of assets is not an indication of how wealthy you are. It's your NET worth that counts. I am willing to bet her net worth was less than zero! She was really broke, and was a phoney socio-path.

Pam's hubby Wiggins, from all reports we know he was the one that told LE where to find the safe.

I've seen reports of him being referenced as the current husband and her "estranged" husband.

This has been nagging me ever since the latter came out. Was he "estranged" prior to this going down and if so, how did he know where the safe was stashed?

Or was it the case of after the fact, you know the, cya later toots, you're on your own in this one.

I don't know about the rest of you gals and guys, but if I was married and was even temporarily separated from my hubby, and I had gotten myself involved in something such as this, there's no-flippin-way-in-hades I'd tell him anything or even give him an indication of anything going on, and definitely wouldn't let him know where anything had been stashed.

There's so many things with her that no matter how hard I try, I can't get it to add up or even halfway understand it.

As Gene brought up earlier, from all accounts she has been very shrewd in her dealings, until now and even with this, unless more charges are added later, she's managed to minimize her involvement.

The Malden guy that claims he is still married to her, said that she liked to boast about her position in society, both good and bad. Which is the exact same thing that Pat would do, however... Pat did have access to some connections and the people that I still have contact with, have either never heard of her until she was named and arrested for her involvement with the Billings family murders or was known for her failed attempts. Whatever those failed attempts may be, the person I talked to, didn't ask too many questions, although the HIV Hospice or whatever it was supposed to be that burned, springs into my mind as a possible failure. Her handling of that within itself doesn't smack high society or jolly do-gooder, it reeks of scam.

Now from what I personally know of climbing the social ladder, not the ladies gossip corner, church meet up etc. the real high society there's only a few ways to become fully accepted.

The number one way, you're born into it, no worries for the rest of your life, as long as you can keep up with the parties. Next is by marriage, even better when you and your spouse were both born into it. Buddy up with someone that has a lot of power and have a truckload of money to throw around to BUY your way in. There's a few other ways, but I won't go into them, as the third seems to fit nicely.

It doesn't matter if you're in Pensacola, FL, Birmingham, AL, Los Angeles, Ca, New Orleans, La, Chicago, IL, Seattle, WA, New York, NY, London, Paris, Madrid, Rome or Hong Kong, the key players are all connected by marriage or business, therefore somebody is always going to know somebody and keep the circle continuous.

Given that and seeing how Pam was "living", she's far from being high society, wannabe, but not true high society. Somebody show me a picture of her attending an event with some true American or European elite and I'll change my mind.

The only society classification I'm seeing with her is limbo society, living on over-extended credit, to give the illusion of being something more than she really is and it's all crashing down, which is the case with about half of America.

If she really was all that and the box of chocolates, the flood gates of friends of a friend, would have been all up in the media's faces the day she was arrested, defending her and bailing her out, but what do we see, the hubby on GMA dishing dirt.

If she was really connected, her financial problems would've been taken care of, before anything ever hit the courts.

And you can't even blame the economy, while some events have been scaled back, when I did my ever so faithful weekend check in, The Hamptons were hoppin, South Beach was poppin, as were all of the other favorite spots.

I'm becoming more convinced this woman has bs'd her way through everything she has ever done. It's the only thing that even somewhat makes sense.

Everybody seems to think she had tons of money. What she had was lots of properties with tons of debt. Your amount of assets is not an indication of how wealthy you are. It's your NET worth that counts. I am willing to bet her net worth was less than zero! She was really broke, and was a phoney socio-path.

Bolded by me.

I agree!!!

As for the Classy Lady, no idea how she pulled it off, I haven't figured that out either. I've tossed around the ideas of a different name or had someone else take care of that.

The property thing with the hubby proves to me she didn't have a clue as to what she was really doing.

And further proves she didn't have enough trusted friends to pull off a scheme where she could on record sell a property to a friend, with no money ever exchanging hands, that friend do some minor improvement, sell to another friend in the group, who would repeat through friends, while still renting/leasing the property out on a short term basis (can't keep the same person in there for too long or they might realize what your doing,) splitting the money from the rent between all parties, until they get the property value raised to where the original owner wants it, then the original owner claims no payments have been received from the initial sale, files foreclosure on it, agrees to cut their losses, gets the property back, along with an official record of a loss to file on federal taxes.

One of the oldest tricks in the real estate book. One of the riskiest too, if you get caught up with by the IRS.

IMO, if she had this much $ from food stamp fraud, this would have to included MANY people to get fraudulent food stamps and then "selling" them. You only get up to certain amount per household - ~$500 considering she has 2 kids (as reported, no link handy).

Though, maybe she just used all her different names and addresses to get them?:)

Bolded by me.

Kind of what I was thinking, except she's had all of these marriages, if any of these guys had children, she wouldn't be the first person to claim, former stepchildren on food stamps.

Pam Wiggins was on her way to being an elite, but the economy caught up with her (the bubble burst). In the 90's, a small percentage survived the dot.com bubble, but there were a lot of temporary multi-millionaires with shady backgrounds and undoubtedly some murders were the result. But let's just focus on this odd, hasty marriage to a man that, by all indications, is as generic as a grocery store checker. It's the marriage itself that is pivotal. LPG and his wife were witnesses and the marriage seems more like a business contract, considering the transfer of properties due for foreclosure. The man hasn't been charged, yet he knew crucial details in the "plan". When his "cooperation" was reported, it was almost an afterthought in most articles. There was absolutely no further investigation according to reporters by LE. And reporters haven't touched this "odd" absence of suspicion or inquiry by LE. Any thoughts?

She didn't have tons of debt until the ARMs kicked in and the market went flat. It was as early as 2006 in "hot" markets that the demand slowed. But yes, by 2009 she was $2.2 million in debt with a limited market for all of her assets, including the Rolls and the yacht.

Just curious, is there a relationship between PLW's attorney in the above case & her current husband?

OT ... In following the question about attorney CW, I landed on a site where the firm of Beggs & Lane were involved in the "Petition to resolve territorial dispute with Gulf Coast Electric Cooperative Inc, by Gulf Power Company.

GOOGLE:
[PDF] & P @ k File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Pensacola, Florida 32576-2950. Attorneys for Gulf Power Company. (850) 432-245 1 ..... employee, attorney or counsel of any of the parties, nor ...
www.psc.state.fl.us/library/FILINGS/98/03212-98/03212-98.pdf

[PDF] 0 I OM CLERK File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Senior Attorney,. Office of the General Counsel. wf. Please place in the docket file ... PENSACOLA,. FLORIDA 32591-2950. POST OFFICE BOX 12950. October ...
www.psc.state.fl.us/library/filings/04/10726-04/10726-04.PDF

Don't know if it has any relevance.

Does anyone know if the insurance company ever paid off on the house in GA that burned?

Since the police considered it to be arson, and pretty much declared Pamela to be the prime suspect, I wouldn't have expected for there to be an insurance payout.

That doesn't mean there wasn't a payout--just my opinion on why I could see an insurance carrier refusing to payout.

Anyone know for sure?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back