Parents emotionally abuse children for "Prank" youtube channel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cody, 9, was often the target of the pranks. In one video, Cody cries when his new computer tablet is destroyed – only to find out that it was a prank to see his reaction. His father, he learns at the end of the clip, had bought him another new one.

In a video posted on April 12, Michael Martin screams at Cody for spilling ink, which left the boy sobbing. Later, Heather Martin, Cody’s stepmother, reveals that she used invisible ink to make it appear that there was a stain.

:scared:

A hearing on the protective order will be held on Friday.

http://people.com/crime/controversi...stody-of-2-children-featured-in-prank-videos/

Has anyone heard how Fridays hearing went?

I just noticed (not sure if it's been posted here) but MommyOFive has a youtube account too:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHckarmEbuCogN98ezY2oSQ

Wow, thanks Jersey for the link. I can't believe that this woman would pull a prank like that knowing there was a gun in the house. Was she hoping one of the kids would get shot? I'm glad I didn't see any of the other ones - All of their kids should be out of there.

YouTube needs to pull this channel and end any ad revenues for it. It's easy to report a channel for content violations:

1. Click on the "... More" button under 'subscribe

2. Choose 'report'

3. Choose whatever issue you feel is appropriate:

* Violent or repulsive content
* Hateful or abusive content
* Harmful dangerous acts
* Exploitaiton of vulnerable individuals
* Child abuse

In the comment section accompanying the report, express your concerns about this channel's content.

Ugh. Reply with quote is sometimes my enemy and not my friend. The following comment is in regards to the idea that someday there will be videos that show how to murder in cold blood: They already have sites like that on the "deep web". Sad, but true. Not to mention, it may be a real snuff video. That is how disgusting human beings can be.

The sad thing about all of this, is that multiple other YouTubers are still making money off of this situation as well. They show clips of the DO5 abuse, then run commentary on how abusive and exploitive it all is. Like a never-ending cycle. I'll be super surprised if Cody comes out of this a whole, healthy human being. These "parents" belong in jail. The older son Jake has been caught on phone video on a school bus beating the hell out of another kid. Just sick. The gift that keeps on giving. That's what bad parenting is.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I would love to see someone play a cruel practical joke on these two idiot parents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back