Parents Fleeing Home Robbery, Leave 8 YR Old Son Behind

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Obviously these theives KNEW what they came for and EXPECTED to find it. IMO, the cops should SW the 'victim's house.'

Just sayin'!:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Dummett says the two armed men first approached him just after midnight as he was working on his car in the driveway. He claims they forced him into the house, robbed them cash and prescription painkillers then took off.

Who works on their car at midnight in the driveway???

Who works on their car at midnight in the driveway???

gets robbed and doesn't report it to the police and then when they return with GUNS, leave their son behind. Why would the "robbers" RETURN if they already robbed him?

Hmmm...the fact they didn't call in LE tells me enough. I will jump on the "they are scumbags" wagon now. :)

Precription drugs my butt!
Lets see, you have drugs, crazy parents and a pitbull..sounds like the perfect place to be raising kids.

gets robbed and doesn't report it to the police and then when they return with GUNS, leave their son behind. Why would the "robbers" RETURN if they already robbed him?

:clap: golfmom!

Ok now I'm officially attacking the parents. :blushing:

So the pitbull-mix dies trying to protect them and they think nothing of running while the 8 yr. old is asleep. Even if they thought they wouldn't harm the kid what would have happened if he had woke and startled these two men?

So the pitbull-mix dies trying to protect them and they think nothing of running while the 8 yr. old is asleep. Even if they thought they wouldn't harm the kid what would have happened if he had woke and startled these two men?

Well obviously it never dawned on these geniuses that the "robbers" might kidnap the boy or take him hostage to get what they were really after. :snooty:

Does anyone really believe wonder mom and dad's tale??

I mean I was born during the day .. but it was not yesterday!!
They did not call the police the FIRST time because they could not ID??
Puleeze!! Someone breaks into your house at gun point and you just continue on with your day??

NO!

no kiddin?

Hey WhiteRain ;)

No kidding mam....
I used to be up all night, would look out across the apartments and see someone working on their car...used to joke they were up on meth and then come to find out it was true...
people on meth don't sleep for days, then they crash and sleep a long time, and then start it all over again.
It feels good at the time, but it's h*ll in the long run.

If the thieves got prescription drugs, then the parents aren't drug users and must have been known to have medication.

No kidding mam....
I used to be up all night, would look out across the apartments and see someone working on their car...used to joke they were up on meth and then come to find out it was true...
people on meth don't sleep for days, then they crash and sleep a long time, and then start it all over again.

WhiteRain,
hummm I think the guys my DH and I hired to do some sheetrock work were on meth. They'd work 14 hour days and it didn't phase them. They were like the ever ready bunny.

If the thieves got prescription drugs, then the parents aren't drug users and must have been known to have medication.

Another senario, what if the parents had a prescription drug like Oxycotin? It's a legal drug but what if they had large amounts?:waitasec:

No kidding mam....

But I wonder if they actually ever got anything done. I've heard that people who are tweeking for days just take stuff apart, but have absolutely no idea how to get it back together.

I cannot for the life of me understand how a parent, much less two, could leave their home without their child.

These idiots are probally crack heads. There are many of them around here:mad:. They trade prescription drugs for crack. I'm thinking it must have been "pill day" and the idiots refused to pay their debt. These gunmen don't appear to be druggies looking for a fix...they wanted the pills. I know way to much about this crap:bang:!

I still can't believe they left their son behind. :furious:

Around here it is mostly drug addicts who get prescription drugs. I could go to one of many pain management docs in this area, pay $100 and walk out with over 400 pills.:eek: I have probally reported over 20 doctors in the last year and nothing is ever done about it. They are pill factories and it is perfectly legal. The pills are usually traded for crack.:mad:

My insurance company assigned me a new pcp awhile back, it was also a pain management clinic. Drug deals were being made in the waiting room.,..I'm serious it is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. I no longer go to that doctor. I could go on and on about this story, but it wouldn't matter. It happens everywhere around here:furious:.

Another senario, what if the parents had a prescription drug like Oxycotin? It's a legal drug but what if they had large amounts?:waitasec:

It was either that or roxycodone, or zanax. There is a doctor right around the corner from this house who will prescribe them 100-200 each month. All you have to do is pay $100, take a blood test, and say you are in pain.:confused:

Prescription drugs my butt!
Lets see, you have drugs, crazy parents and a pitbull..sounds like the perfect place to be raising kids.

Hey! That dog gave his life for the family! He didn't run out the door leaving them to fend for themselves. IN this story, the DOG IS THE HERO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back