Paris Hilton to serve time part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed something, what exactly was her talent?
From what I've read she never had a legitimate modeling career, her record flopped and her hamburger commercial was like a *advertiser censored* film for fast food. Such a sad commentary. This chics only real claim to fame is that her grandparents started a business that made them billionaires. She's only sudofamous due to association with her families money.

Um...I think her talent involves her mouth, the male sexual organ, and an act best not discussed in polite company. Her "talent" is probably what got her out of jail and into "house arrest," if you ask me. I've seen the video that was leaked onto the internet a couple of years ago. She may only know how to do one thing, but she seems to do it very well. :silenced:

Um...I think her talent involves her mouth, the male sexual organ, and an act best not discussed in polite company. Her "talent" is probably what got her out of jail and into "house arrest," if you ask me. I've seen the video that was leaked onto the internet a couple of years ago. She may only know how to do one thing, but she seems to do it very well. :silenced:

lol lol lol

:eek::laugh:Glad I missed her internet video.

Actually, I am not a fan of Paris Hilton as she has so much and does so little for others. That being said, she could become a great press agent with a remedial English class or two. She does know how to keep the media's interest. What is it they say about bad press being better than no press?

I think I know why she's "not sleeping much," as her parents and others say is one problem she has during her incarceration. Her body clock is probably all messed up. She's probably used to staying up at night partying, then sleeping during the day. In jail prisoners have to get up at a certain hour and go to bed at a certain hour, and she just needs to adjust to that. In the long run, it will probably be better for her physically. As some others have said, she's 26 now. It's time for her to stop this "party girl" lifestyle and get a grown-up life.

Our morning news os reporting that Barbara Walters is considering PH as the new co-host for The View.
LMAO
True story.

The executive producer said no way, but BW said hang on a minute, not so fast.

Okay Paris Tracker 2007:

Paris has been moved back to Lynwood.

Paris Hilton Out of Medical Ward, Back at Women's Jail Where She Started Serving Sentence

LYNWOOD, Calif. (Associated Press) -- Paris Hilton has been transferred from a medical ward at a Los Angeles County jail and returned to the all-women's facility where she began her sentence for a probation violation more than a week ago, a sheriff's official said Thursday.

http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/ent...=article&id=D8POLA8G1&_action=validatearticle

per PC.. her medical conditon is stable lol. But she is in the medical needs unit at Lynwood.
I guess she is no longer crazy.

Paris is now back in that tiny cell--Hey Paris, the walls are closing in on you, you are being buried alive--quick! more medication!

Paris is now back in that tiny cell--Hey Paris, the walls are closing in on you, you are being buried alive--quick! more medication!
You are so bad PH.
But she is actually in a differnt unit. She is in the med unit at Lynwood.They will reevaluate her and then move her back to that original cell if necessary.
Since theyare considering havingher cohost the View, maybe they can start right form her jail cell.
All those View ladies can meet at Lynwood.

Our morning news os reporting that Barbara Walters is considering PH as the new co-host for The View.
LMAO
True story.

The executive producer said no way, but BW said hang on a minute, not so fast.

Figures!! Paris is probably the only person who can go to jail and make money off of it - ridiculous!

So let's see. She has 12 days credit now! So, she has to serve basically the last half at Lynwood.

It's all about Paris today!

Here's the link:

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/14927...-host-The-View

Barbara Walters wants Paris Hilton to co-host The View

From our ANI Correspondent

Washington, June 14: Barbara Walters has found the perfect replacement for outspoken co-host Rosie O'Donnell on the hit US TV chat show 'The View' - Paris Hilton.

AND:
http://www.actressarchives.com/news.php?id=6163

Paris Hilton transferred from med ward to jail

The treatment of Paris Hilton in a medical ward at the Twin Towers jail is over and the hotel heiress, reality TV star, and 'celebutante' has been transferred back to where this whole national nightmare began, the Lynwood Century Regional Detention Center. The news services reported last night that Paris Hilton was taken from the medical ward of the downtown Los Angeles jail back to the suburban Detention Center 15 miles south of the city. Around 11pm last night

So let's see. She has 12 days credit now! So, she has to serve basically the last half at Lynwood.
Not quite. She needs 45 days credit. That will amount to 23 real days (assuming she stays in 'good behavior' land).

Not quite. She needs 45 days credit. That will amount to 23 real days (assuming she stays in 'good behavior' land).
Not sure what you mean Details.
She has served 12 days and has 11 days left to serve, so basically half left to go in Lynwood.

ETA: This whole thing really is odd though. I am sure if she were a regular Joe, she would have only been in about 4 or 5 days. 10% is all most offenders at this level spend. She actually got a raw deal if truth be known. She really must have annoyed that judge!

Not sure what you mean Details.
She has served 12 days and has 11 days left to serve, so basically half left to go in Lynwood.

ETA: This whole thing really is odd though. I am sure if she were a regular Joe, she would have only been in about 4 or 5 days. 10% is all most offenders at this level spend. She actually got a raw deal if truth be known. She really must have annoyed that judge!
It's been 12 days since she went in? Time flies!

I don't think a regular joe who did all she did would have gotten off any lighter. Thing is, most regular joes know better than to basicly tell the judge that they're going to ignore the laws. That's the reason she got a larger sentence, IMHO. After all, jail time, and all the other penalties are just about adjusting behavior - making sure you don't drive drunk again. Paris, by violating probation twice, not going to the classes, showing up late to court, and mocking the judge showed she had no intention of respecting the law.

Of course, that 10% is also something changing (to a minimum of 25%). And there are lawsuits happening about how much better Paris is treated than other inmates. I don't know if you've read yet about the veteran denied her prothetic leg, made to crawl around, and not given medical treatment for other conditions? And she wasn't convicted of any crime - charges were dropped, after she spent about as much time as Paris will in Baca's jail.

It's been 12 days since she went in? Time flies!

I don't think a regular joe who did all she did would have gotten off any lighter. Thing is, most regular joes know better than to basicly tell the judge that they're going to ignore the laws. That's the reason she got a larger sentence, IMHO. After all, jail time, and all the other penalties are just about adjusting behavior - making sure you don't drive drunk again. Paris, by violating probation twice, not going to the classes, showing up late to court, and mocking the judge showed she had no intention of respecting the law.

Of course, that 10% is also something changing (to a minimum of 25%). And there are lawsuits happening about how much better Paris is treated than other inmates. I don't know if you've read yet about the veteran denied her prothetic leg, made to crawl around, and not given medical treatment for other conditions? And she wasn't convicted of any crime - charges were dropped, after she spent about as much time as Paris will in Baca's jail.
ETA: in 1 hour she will be at 13 days!
She is definitely getting better treatment IN jail there is no doubt about it.
But in LA County the ealry release program ranges from 10 to 50% depending on your offense level. I really am certain most people would have only spent 4 or 5 days. She is a low level offender and that is 10%. I think prostitution is 25%, Meduim level is 50 % and serious felons are 100%. Something liek that anyway.
That is a terrible story about the vet! I am sure no one gets the same medical care that PH does. I would be plenty mad if I were an inmate and saw that ridiculousness.
Sounds like the vet was in jail on pretrial as opposed to serving a sentence. Those are 2 differnt things. 90% ( or there abouts)of the inmates are in on pretrial and have not yet been convicted.

The early release program is really at the root of all this. It's all about overcrowding. LA County has the largest jail system in the US.

OH hey! I just found an LA Times article that is interesting:

Hilton will do more time than most, analysis finds

>>The Times analyzed 2 million jail releases and found 1,500 cases since July 2002 that — like Hilton's — involved defendants who had been arrested for drunk driving and later sentenced to jail after a probation violation or driving without a license.Had Hilton left jail for good after four days, her stint behind bars would have been similar to those served by 60% of those inmates.

But after a judge sent her back to jail Friday, Hilton's attorney announced that she would serve the full 23 days. That means that Hilton will end up serving more time than 80% of other people in similar situations<<

>>If Hilton does serve the 23 days, she will have done about the same amount of time as 4,000 inmates who since 2002 had been charged with assaults, as well as more than 1,800 charged with burglary, more than 2,600 charged with domestic violence and nearly 11,000 charged with drug violations.<<

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-me-paris15jun15,0,863712.story?coll=la-home-center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe