Pastor - Neil Schori

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The below is what I found on Schori. It appears that the coffee house is involved in his daily life and would explain Stacy meeting him at one.

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=-153124

M.A., Counseling
Lincoln Christian Seminary

B.S., Political Science
Illinois State University

Neil Schori Pastor of Community Care Neil comes to Westbrook after growing up in Bloomington, IL, graduating from Illinois State University and Lincoln Christian Seminary with a degree in Biblical Counseling.
Neil is married to Brandi and they have one daughter. If you need to meet with Neil - he will either be at Westbrook Church or Caribou Coffee just up the street from the Ministry Center.

It sounds like DrewP. had some sort of bugging device on Stacy. Doesn't sound like the could talk, laugh or spit without him hearing. Do you think he heard the conversation she had with Pastor Schori! ???

Most likely true, unless it can be tied to motive. As in this conversation caused Stacy's demise. Which would make the Pastor a first party and no longer hearsay. Otherwise, it probably can't be used in court at all. But what a great investigative tool. And whatever Drew said to the Pastor isn't hearsay.

What did Drew say to the pastor that would be inculpatory evidence?

What did Drew say to the pastor that would be inculpatory evidence?

Lol, I have no idea. That's why I said whatever Drew said...

I wish I knew though!

Would it make a difference if the pastor can tell police details of Kathleen's death that only the killer would know? Something that could be proven to be fact?

That would leave it up the the jury to decide if the pastor killed Kathleen:rolleyes: , or Stacy or Drew killed her.

susan

With all due respect, bring this to police based on what? There was no indication that Stacy said there was an immenent threat to her life. Perhaps she did, but that is not stated. She may have told the pastor that she needed prayers as she was working on a plan to make this right, but she need time. She also may have stated to the Pastor that telling authorities at this time would only endanger her more.

I believe that his obligation was to bring it up to senior pastoral staff, which appears to be what he did. From there, I'm sure that he was advised on what to do next.

It is always easy to look back in the mirror after the fact and say what he should have done, but I'm sure he was doing what he felt was the right thing.

Well, last night on GVS he said that there had been rumors around the church regarding Kathy Savio. There is a new Chief of Police in Bolingbrook. I would of done it based on that. I know I am treading on icy water here, but just think about this perhaps Stacy would be here today if he had of taken some action. IMHO

I don't know enough about what Stacy may have told him to know whether he should have reported this to authorities. I DO have an opinion on the pastor speaking out on national TV. I do not understand at all how he could be telling people (other than LE) what she confided to him. While I believe that Stacy is probably dead, there is no proof yet that she is, and for him to ignore the promise of confidentiality just seems very wrong. What if Stacy is alive and is a "runaway wife" and is alive - and this pastor is on national TV discussing confidential discussions? No pastor I have ever heard of would violate confidentiality.

OMG - Brodsky is on Abrams right now spreading a rumor that Stacy may have been involved with the pastor..................he is slime!

I don't know enough about what Stacy may have told him to know whether he should have reported this to authorities. I DO have an opinion on the pastor speaking out on national TV. I do not understand at all how he could be telling people (other than LE) what she confided to him. While I believe that Stacy is probably dead, there is no proof yet that she is, and for him to ignore the promise of confidentiality just seems very wrong. What if Stacy is alive and is a "runaway wife" and is alive - and this pastor is on national TV discussing confidential discussions? No pastor I have ever heard of would violate confidentiality.

OMG - Brodsky is on Abrams right now spreading a rumor that Stacy may have been involved with the pastor..................he is slime!

He is worse than slime! I am beyond disgusted!

I saw that one coming. There has to be a point in time that Brodsky crosses that one line he can't recover from. He'll get shredded if this case ever goes to trial.

People give too much faith in confidentiality ethics and laws. They are not as air tight as people would like to believe. Believe me when I say I KNOW! At the very end of the interview with Greta, I think Schori explains pretty well why he's coming forward in the media. He want's other people that may have information to come forward and do the same thing even though it's tough. Also, by telling his story from his own mouth, prevents the media from making up stuff because he wasn't talking.

I saw that one coming. There has to be a point in time that Brodsky crosses that one line he can't recover from. He'll get shredded if this case ever goes to trial.

Mark Fuhrman is on Greta and he basically just said that...that Brodsky has gone too far and that it's time for him to "step away" from the case.

Interestingly, when the Pastor returned home or to the church after meeting with Stacey he had a voice message from DP wanting to meet with him.....hmmm, do you think DP was following Stacey or had her bugged? I'm sure she didn't tell DP because she wouldn't want him to know she had talked to the Pastor because DP would want to know what they discussed. The Pastor said he became very anxious when he saw there was a voice mail from DP immediately after the meeting with Stacey.
I found that very eerie also. I think DP knew that Stacy had gone to see him and maybe he was suspicious that she'd said something so he called the pastor. I don't fault the pastor for not saying anything before now. He still has to be afraid for his own life.

Greta just reported it, saying she was getting a lot of emails from listeners saying that Brodsky was interviewed on another media and said that the pastor was involved in an affair with Stacy.

Greta asked Mark Fuhrman about this an he's very upset. He says the pastor is above reproach, and said that Brodsky brings shame to his profession. Greta says that if the report is true, it's actionable.

Greta just reported it, saying she was getting a lot of emails from listeners saying that Brodsky was interviewed on another media and said that the pastor was involved in an affair with Stacy.

Greta asked Mark Fuhrman about this an he's very upset. He says the pastor is above reproach, and said that Brodsky brings shame to his profession. Greta says that if the report is true, it's actionable.

This is all too far out to be believable! What's next? I don't even think the most creative mind can guess. How low can you get - implicating the pastor? Now, that's pretty creative! And desparate, if you ask me!

More coming up after the break. Greta is going to play more of her interview with the Pastor, Neil Schori, and it's all new - what wasn't aired last night.

I knew it! I'd just posted on another thread here that DP probably believed the pastor was one of Stacy's boyfriends. I don't believe they were having an affair but this is just another tactic from DP to take the focus off himself as a suspect.

This is unbelieveable. I'm sure Drew thought that Stacy was having an affair with anyone who glanced her way. To say such a thing about this pastor is absolutely unreal. Notice how every single person who has spoken out against Drew is unstable, has problems, can't be believed, is a nutcase, just wants attention, is lying, is delusional and had an affair with Stacy.

I hope that the pastor sues this lowlife.

This is all too far out to be believable! What's next? I don't even think the most creative mind can guess. How low can you get - implicating the pastor? Now, that's pretty creative! And desparate, if you ask me!
He is desperate! After all, what the pastor revealed in last night's interview connects DP to Kathleen's murder. The only thing DP and the lawyer can do now is trash the pastor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back