Patricia Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His mother PG was an enabler. As I had said from the start.
she was not losing her memory way back 18 years ago....
Maybe she never tried to figure out what makes sense.
just always blamed prison for being a place where people get bad.
Not so sure she is not a demon seed.
Not so sure it was not the ife style of much of the town, with an unspoken rule of don't ask, don't tell. :(
WHAT A TOWN WITHOUT PITY CAN DO?
Where are the 2 girls?

Not so sure it was not the ife style of much of the town, with an unspoken rule of don't ask, don't tell. :(
Where are the 2 girls?

and the only one who ever asked jaycee who she was was a 9 year old boy 18 years ago.....sigh

This is such a great post that I wanted to bump it. It answers many of the recent questions.

Maybe she didn't realize how old she was and thought she was older or younger than she was? ALthough he was in prison 4-5 years before and after her potential birth date...

Maybe they kept her in the backyard so much that Patricia only saw her once a year, or something (so wouldn't wonder about her not going to school or how she got pregnant).

Maybe she didn't realize how old she was and thought she was older or younger than she was? ALthough he was in prison 4-5 years before and after her potential birth date...

Maybe they kept her in the backyard so much that Patricia only saw her once a year, or something (so wouldn't wonder about her not going to school or how she got pregnant).

hell garrido was barely starting his sentence when jaycee was CONCIEVED. how the hell could no one figure this out?

In an interview Patricia said that Jaycee was such a sweet girl and helped Nancy take care of her.

Where are the 2 girls?

She was a licensed real estate agent and did the rental contract on the house next door in 2006 (?) so she wasn't just some dumby.

Mike Shelton rented the house next door to the Garridos from a guy named Jack. Phillip’s mother was a retired real estate agent and handled the transaction for Jack. The Sheltons believe that Jack lived on the Garrido property but they cannot say for sure. Phillip’s mother also lived on the property with her son and the Sheltons feel that the mother must have known something about Jaycee and the children.

Full article: http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v...localnews&om=1

The article says that the Shelton's lived in that house from 1996-1998. But I'm unless I'm missing something, it didn't say that Patricia Garrido handled the transaction. Can you please post that link? Because it's pretty obvious that if Patricia Garrido was able to handle real estate transactions in 1996, then she sure as heck didn't have dementia then! Thanks.

I now thad to go to this link to get the article :)

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?pnpid=319&show=archivedetails&ArchiveID=1423162&om=1

The article says that the Shelton's lived in that house from 1996-1998. But I'm unless I'm missing something, it didn't say that Patricia Garrido handled the transaction. Can you please post that link? Because it's pretty obvious that if Patricia Garrido was able to handle real estate transactions in 1996, then she sure as heck didn't have dementia then! Thanks.

I now thad to go to this link to get the article :)

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?pnpid=319&show=archivedetails&ArchiveID=1423162&om=1

I could be wrong about the year, that's why the (?). I don't have the time to go looking for that link for you, sorry. If I run across it I'll post it.

From the linked article:

"Mike Shelton rented the house next door to the Garridos from a guy named Jack. Phillip’s mother was a retired real estate agent and handled the transaction for Jack. The Sheltons believe that Jack lived on the Garrido property but they cannot say for sure. Phillip’s mother also lived on the property with her son and the Sheltons feel that the mother must have known something about Jaycee and the children. It is unclear whether or not the mother is still alive."

Obviously, the reporter's only source of info was Shelton and Shelton was not aware Patricia is alive.

So this is where I currently stand: Why has Patricia not been charged with being an accomplaice / co-conspirator? Or as an accessory-after-the-fact? If she is incompetent to stand trial, then let a judge and jury make that determination. Until then, charge her and lock her up. I have no sympathy for those who protect and enable pedos even if the enabler is currently incapacitated.

I could be wrong about the year, that's why the (?). I don't have the time to go looking for that link for you, sorry. If I run across it I'll post it.

Never mind, it DOES say that she handled it. The first time I went to the link for some reason, I only got part of the story. So obviously, then anyway, if this story is TRUE, the WOMAN DID NOT HAVE DEMENTIA IN 1998, AND DEMENTIA DOESN'T REVERSE ITSELF THAT I KNOW OF, SO SHE SURE AS HECK KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN 1981 AND 1998!

She is 88. For someone that age, dementia doesn't surprise me.

But she wasn't 88 when the whole thing started. She was more like 70 then.
Surely smart enough to recognize a pregnant person at some point. How could she miss that twice?

From the linked article:

"Mike Shelton rented the house next door to the Garridos from a guy named Jack. Phillip’s mother was a retired real estate agent and handled the transaction for Jack. The Sheltons believe that Jack lived on the Garrido property but they cannot say for sure. Phillip’s mother also lived on the property with her son and the Sheltons feel that the mother must have known something about Jaycee and the children. It is unclear whether or not the mother is still alive."

Obviously, the reporter's only source of info was Shelton and Shelton was not aware Patricia is alive.

So this is where I currently stand: Why has Patricia not been charged with being an accomplaice / co-conspirator? Or as an accessory-after-the-fact? If she is incompetent to stand trial, then let a judge and jury make that determination. Until then, charge her and lock her up. I have no sympathy for those who protect and enable pedos even if the enabler is currently incapacitated.

Dr. Doogie, don't you have connections to the media? Why don't you ask about this??

JULIE

Never mind, it DOES say that she handled it. The first time I went to the link for some reason, I only got part of the story. So obviously, then anyway, if this story is TRUE, the WOMAN DID NOT HAVE DEMENTIA IN 1998, AND DEMENTIA DOESN'T REVERSE ITSELF THAT I KNOW OF, SO SHE SURE AS HECK KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN 1981 AND 1998!

given her recent comments
i say she STILL knows whats going on

She had to have some brains to be a real estate agent. That involves a lot of legal contracts, math and sales ability.

Dr. Doogie, don't you have connections to the media? Why don't you ask about this??

I have a bit of an inside track. I will present the info to my source and see what can be found out.

Interesting. It sounds like she may have lived with them for a time. Strange that her name has not come up. Also, I wornder if the 39 years is correct for Herschel Franzen...Could Franzen have had a son?

Haven't read everything presented in this thread, but since it was said Herschel Franzen was Patricia husband and a Herschel Franzen shows up as being 39, it seems to me either the son was named after the father or possibly someone was using that name after he died as a new identity. Excuse me if someone else already has the facts on this or if a mistake was just made in the media on the name of Patricia's husband. I also tried to search CCC records and, unless I made a mistake, I could not find any dead or transfer of dead on that property. Could be I didn't go back far enough to come across the original purchase/deed for Franzen. Also, does something happen as far as deed when one deed holder dies or is a deed just left with their name on it if another deed holder does not initiate any change and no new deed holders are added?

Haven't read everything presented in this thread, but since it was said Herschel Franzen was Patricia husband and a Herschel Franzen shows up as being 39, it seems to me either the son was named after the father or possibly someone was using that name after he died as a new identity. Excuse me if someone else already has the facts on this or if a mistake was just made in the media on the name of Patricia's husband. I also tried to search CCC records and, unless I made a mistake, I could not find any dead or transfer of dead on that property. Could be I didn't go back far enough to come across the original purchase/deed for Franzen. Also, does something happen as far as deed when one deed holder dies or is a deed just left with their name on it if another deed holder does not initiate any change and no new deed holders are added?

i dont mean to be an azz but whats the point. unless any of this relates to patricia and her son and what they did to jaycee?

i dont mean to be an *advertiser censored* but whats the point. unless any of this relates to patricia and her son and what they did to jaycee?

Well, it could relate in a lot of ways. I thought others were talking about who was connected to Garrido - they certainly might hold some clues, esp if they lived with them or were involved in the charity or business with them. Also, who knows, perhaps Garrido was using other fake names in some other capacity than as he used in the God's Desire blog and that could lead to clues of a hidden life we don't know about yet - which in turn could lead to clues to other missing children and murders

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson
Back