Patrick B. Visit (REVISITED)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow, I may be able to explain this.
This Patrick B. does not seem to have his own address that I can find but has a relative by the name of Fran. I found him listed as 22 years. Orlando is one of the towns he is connected to
.One of the things I came up with in my search is what I think is the divorce of his parents a few years back. It looks like one now lives in Orlando and one lives in St. Cloud. That explains the two addresses.

As far as googling the address in Manta, 2712 B'wood, I did that, too, and only came up with B Entertainment and the property owners from the OCPA website. I don't think it's connected at all to what you found in the business licenses. I think the 2712 was a google hit, but not with B'wood,since it looks like the record number or something - so I don't think it's at all related!

Stoelly, I've listened to and watched the conversation, and I think the last name Patrick B mentions is Walker.

I believe I have found him. Frank B. doesn't live in Orlando. He owns a fishing business. http://www.alwaysfishing.com/

As I stated before, I don't think Casey expected this visit, and I don't think he went there with a message. The conversation did not sound "cryptic" to me - just very uncomfortable. Just as I would expect it to be. Casey didn't know who is was or why he was there. You can hear the disgust and "whatever" attitude in her voice. She was irritated and just wanted to get off the phone. He on the other hand just didn't really know what to say. I think it was awkward for him because I believe he hoped for more of a positive response from her. I do not believe this call was important.
I saw the fishing captain, too, but I just couldn't find enough info to confirm in my mind that he was the Frank on the visit with Patrick.

The conversation did not sound "cryptic" to me - just very uncomfortable. Just as I would expect it to be. Casey didn't know who is was or why he was there. You can hear the disgust and "whatever" attitude in her voice. She was irritated and just wanted to get off the phone. He on the other hand just didn't really know what to say. I think it was awkward for him because I believe he hoped for more of a positive response from her. I do not believe this call was important.
I do find this conversation to be a little cryptic. I do think Casey was unsure of who he was, which is what he mentioned that he was a friend of Mike W. She seemed to get clued in at that point, like it then made sense. I found PB saying, "you've got friends on the outside" to be strange. To me that sounds like someone who knows a little something about ppl on the "inside" vs. the "outside."

An earlier poster mentioned they thought MW was a "nice Christian" or something close to that...all I can say is take a look at his pics!

I'm so glad someone started this thread. I don't have time to read all the way through because I have company right now and just came in to peek to see if there were any new developments today. I'll come back later when I have more time, but...

I have to say that this early jailhouse visit has been, for me, one of the most puzzling events of this whole bizarre case. Why the heck would this guy just pop in out of the blue? To me, it did sound like he was trying to convey a message. Casey obviously didn't know who he was at first. When he mentions Mike W, however, it's like a 10,000 watt lightbulb goes off in her head. Listen to the way she says, "uh, okay!" At least that's how it came across to me in the beginning before I had read anything about this Patrick or Mike.

My very first impression was that this guy was sent there to warn her to keep her mouth shut. That's not to imply they had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance, just that they wanted to ensure the tot mom didn't mention them in any discussions with LE.

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. However I beleive I heard or read somewhere that Casey had to ok who she was to see while in jail. Meaning that she would have had to say "Ok yeah I know him and want to see him". Why would she agree to see this Patrick guy if she did not know him? Unless out of curiosity.

I saw the fishing captain, too, but I just couldn't find enough info to confirm in my mind that he was the Frank on the visit with Patrick.

I do find this conversation to be a little cryptic. I do think Casey was unsure of who he was, which is what he mentioned that he was a friend of Mike W. She seemed to get clued in at that point, like it then made sense. I found PB saying, "you've got friends on the outside" to be strange. To me that sounds like someone who knows a little something about ppl on the "inside" vs. the "outside."

An earlier poster mentioned they thought MW was a "nice Christian" or something close to that...all I can say is take a look at his pics!

I guess when I say cryptic I mean that he was speaking in code or in some secretive way - like delivering some secret message only Casey would get. I don't see that at all. I think he showed up for some reason at the jail, and Casey didn't know who he was at first until he mentions Mike W. I think she got "clued in" as you say when she recognized the Mike name. She still was not receptive to this guy and acted irritated that he was there. She even was extremely sarcastic when he said he would write her. I do not believe he was delivering a message. The statement about "inside" and "outside" actually seem a bit corny to me - like something you would hear in a movie.

As I stated before, I believe Patrick Bou******. to be Daniel Bri**. - a classmate of Casey and Mike's. I think Casey remembers Mike, but it took a while to realize who this guy was.

As for the fisherman, I do not know if that is his father for sure. Just speculating.

I have been edited - and told not to use last names. So that makes this very hard to explain clearly. But I will try using a few more letters of the last names to make this clearer: His mother is Fran Bou****** - she is listed on his facebook as a contact. I found a listing for her under both last names - Bour****** (Patrick's name) and Bri** (Daniel's name). Of course I believe Patrick & Daniel to be the same person. She changed her name, probably after a divorce or re-marriage - and he did too. I found a listing for a Francine Bri** that showed she worked at Booke High School - where Patrick Bour****** apparently attended. Patrick was another name used by Daniel on Classmates.com. I know this is confusing - but I am so limited on what I can say!

Shadow, I may be able to explain this.
.One of the things I came up with in my search is what I think is the divorce of his parents a few years back. It looks like one now lives in Orlando and one lives in St. Cloud. That explains the two addresses.

As far as googling the address in Manta, 2712 B'wood, I did that, too, and only came up with B Entertainment and the property owners from the OCPA website. I don't think it's connected at all to what you found in the business licenses. I think the 2712 was a google hit, but not with B'wood,since it looks like the record number or something - so I don't think it's at all related!

Stoelly, I've listened to and watched the conversation, and I think the last name Patrick B mentions is Walker.

You are correct. I did not hear the name clearly and came up with White. I have corrected my post to reflect that there appears to be no connection except businesses are both in the entertainment field.

Sorry for the extra confusion is this crazy case. I will try to be more careful in the futrue. [Updated my media player so that should help]

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. However I beleive I heard or read somewhere that Casey had to ok who she was to see while in jail. Meaning that she would have had to say "Ok yeah I know him and want to see him". Why would she agree to see this Patrick guy if she did not know him? Unless out of curiosity.
Good point! And we know she refused to see CA, GA and LA enough times!

You are correct. I did not hear the name clearly and came up with White. I have corrected my post to reflect that there appears to be no connection except businesses are both in the entertainment field.

Sorry for the extra confusion is this crazy case. I will try to be more careful in the futrue. [Updated my media player so that should help]
No problem! I thought I was losing it! I was in the middle of looking up a bunch of addresses for the businesses and individual you referenced to see if I was not understanding an address connection you mentioned - thanks for saving me the time! To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure B Entertainment is related!

I guess when I say cryptic I mean that he was speaking in code or in some secretive way - like delivering some secret message only Casey would get. I don't see that at all. I think he showed up for some reason at the jail, and Casey didn't know who he was at first until he mentions Mike W. I think she got "clued in" as you say when she recognized the Mike name. She still was not receptive to this guy and acted irritated that he was there. She even was extremely sarcastic when he said he would write her. I do not believe he was delivering a message. The statement about "inside" and "outside" actually seem a bit corny to me - like something you would hear in a movie.

As I stated before, I believe Patrick Bou******. to be Daniel Bri**. - a classmate of Casey and Mike's. I think Casey remembers Mike, but it took a while to realize who this guy was.

As for the fisherman, I do not know if that is his father for sure. Just speculating.

I have been edited - and told not to use last names. So that makes this very hard to explain clearly. But I will try using a few more letters of the last names to make this clearer: His mother is Fran Bou****** - she is listed on his facebook as a contact. I found a listing for her under both last names - Bour****** (Patrick's name) and Bri** (Daniel's name). Of course I believe Patrick & Daniel to be the same person. She changed her name, probably after a divorce or re-marriage - and he did too. I found a listing for a Francine Bri** that showed she worked at Booke High School - where Patrick Bour****** apparently attended. Patrick was another name used by Daniel on Classmates.com. I know this is confusing - but I am so limited on what I can say!
PM me that last name, ok? And I did see a divorce for F and F Bourgeois on OC clerk of court records. There is also a PB with right birth year that has had traffic violation listed on clerk records, so there is a real PB.

I know where you're coming from on Casey's attitude during visit, but I still think it is very strange that PB and FB were first visitors she had.

Does anyone have a link for the video of the visit. I tried clicking yesterday and page could not be displayed.

The topic of the mysterious Patrick was discussed a long time ago in a different thread back in the day of non-private myspace pages. Several people, myself included, read Patrick's myspace comments. To say the least, they were embarrassing. This poor kid used to hang out with Mike in eighth grade along with one other guy who I have forgotten the name of at the moment. This Patrick never quite got over the fact that he used to be friends with the cool kids in junior high and was practically begging the guy whose name I can't remember to please be friends with him. The guy finally told him, listen it was in eighth grade, move on. I don't think there is anything at all cryptic about his visit, I think he's a lost kid living in the past grasping at any type of contact from the past. Doesn't he even say to Casey that she knew him in junior high? I feel a little bad for the guy, the myspace comments were really quite pathetic. However, I feel more sorry for the guy who had to fend off Patrick's "Please be my friend again" advances. He was so nice and tried so hard to say it nicely, but this Patrick just couldn't get it.

The topic of the mysterious Patrick was discussed a long time ago in a different thread back in the day of non-private myspace pages. Several people, myself included, read Patrick's myspace comments. To say the least, they were embarrassing. This poor kid used to hang out with Mike in eighth grade along with one other guy who I have forgotten the name of at the moment. This Patrick never quite got over the fact that he used to be friends with the cool kids in junior high and was practically begging the guy whose name I can't remember to please be friends with him. The guy finally told him, listen it was in eighth grade, move on. I don't think there is anything at all cryptic about his visit, I think he's a lost kid living in the past grasping at any type of contact from the past. Doesn't he even say to Casey that she knew him in junior high? I feel a little bad for the guy, the myspace comments were really quite pathetic. However, I feel more sorry for the guy who had to fend off Patrick's "Please be my friend again" advances. He was so nice and tried so hard to say it nicely, but this Patrick just couldn't get it.
Thanks for filling us in! I'm just going back over things (no stone unturned type of thing!) because we seem to be getting nowhere fast!

I'm trying to find my old posts concerning Patrick because they had excerpts from his myspace page. Here's one:

Jun 19, 2007 8:40 PM
I can respect that, but let me paint u a picture and this is real. Ok look at the people u named. Ok Me/Mike/Gabe. It's like after we all left middle school and got done with H.S. we all went others ways. When was the last time me/Mike/u/Gabe all hung out. The last time I remember would be like 8th grade to be real. Mike got his own crew. I'm str8 chillin/ur like whatever/ and Gabe is Married. So it makes things hella hard. I'll always have u back and u know that. As far as the crew we use to have, I really don't know whats up. What do u think?
-YoungMarc
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm...7-4ac0a564f1fb

Marcus seems to be calling Patrick out on his obsession with the past. I don't think this Patrick's visit meant anything...

That's interesting BCMom...thanks for the additional info. I agree that this guy's visit always seemed more pathetic to me than anything. I do not believe he was sending a message or speaking for someone else on the "outside". I honestly had the exact impression of him that you just verified. I see him as hoping to reconnect with a girl he perhaps had a crush on at one time...perhaps still does. And she blew him off big time!

Thanks so much for re-posting the information. After reading all of that, I agree, the poor guy is a hanger on. Probably nothing more than that.

And what exactly does "Qui finem vitae extremum inter munera ponat naturae" mean? I do not speak French. Or Latin...Whatever it is!

So I have found this meeting with Casey in the jail very strange all along. I looked on Myspace to see if I could find someone named Patrick that went to Casey's high school, in the same age group and I ran across this. It may be nothing, but I found it a little strange. Note the quote...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=26431c5b-6384-47f0-807c-0885dba70d7a

uhm... it's set to private. I can see his quote, but speak english only. hehe. what does it mean?
Oh, and I don't think you can use both first and last names of people..... don't want you to get in trouble!

I don't know latin but he is supposed to be a bible thumper so I doubt this is him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero