!!!!!!!!!! Patsy did it!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
stonewall said:
Very good observations. However, I agree with the other poster that it would be highly unlikely that a mother could calmly sit down and draw up draft after draft of a ransom note with the knowledge that her daughter was dead and how she had died. She would be totally unglued and unable to put two words together.

Hi Stonewall :)

Maybe she could,---- if she had to, as in if JR had more to do with whatever caused JBR's death than PR. As wenchie stated, 'survival' and survival in the manner of which she was accustomed to living.

sandraladeda said:
I doubt a mother could keep her composure as she lies to the police and says her 2 sons have been carjacked by black men when in fact, she has driven them into a lake. Yet Susan Smith managed it.

I also doubt a mother could claim to have been accosted on a deserted road while driving late at night, and being shot, along with her children, when, in fact, she herself shot her children (killing 2, crippling the one survivor) and turned the gun on herself to lend credibilty to her lie. Yet Dianne Downs did manage to do so.

Neither mother exactly came unglued, concocting their lies to cover up ther crimes.

Perhaps Patsy Ramsey would have come unglued had she been questioned thoroughly in the day or 2 after JB's death, instead of being allowed to wait 4 months before sitting for a thorough police questioning session. Who knows?

Eggactly! to every thing you posted :) Remember, that evening, in company with their friends, PR said, according to PG, We didn't mean for this to happpen--along that line, and JR said, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, along that line. WHAT???? -strange- What could they both have meant if not what it appears?

Peter Hamilton said:
DrDirect--those links are amazing--I had only seen part of those comparisons before--How can there be any doubt that Patsy wrote that note??--How can anyone refute it?--

Evidently some people don't want to believe their own eyes. You don't have to be an expert to see that the writing is identical.

I wonder if the investigators ever tried to confront Patsy
about the note by saying-

"Look Patsy we know you wrote the note but don't believe you killed your daughter.

Now tell us why you wrote it".

TexMex said:
Hi rashomon

I have seen these comparisons but see no more similarity in her samples than in Karr's. Neither did the Grand Jury.

There is no motive on the part of the Ramsey's to kill their daughter. There is motive for a pedophile intruder to kill her.
No motive ??? I think JonBenet and the pagents was for Patsy only.I read somewhere about the Life size doll Patsy got JonBenet for Christmas. I truly think that maybe Jon Benet wanted to be a normal little 6 year old girl. But because Mom wanted otherwise since it was what she did it caused problems.
I know we all heard how JonBenet was happy doing the pagents but that was from Patsy after the murder.Now what would be the chances that JonBenet told Patsy she did not want to go to pagents anymore.
TexMex and since JonBenet murder we have Yates and a few other Moms kill thier children. So we have to look at the side also.
How did Karr even know about JonBenet?

Originally Posted by TexMex
I think that's true. Mrs. R scored a 4.5 on her CBI writing test...a 5 excludes a person. That indicates a low probablity that Mrs. R wrote that ransom note.
Chet Ubowski was the CBI...

"Chet Ubowski of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation concluded that the evidence fell short of that needed to support a conclusion that Mrs. Ramsey wrote the note. (SMF P 197; PSMF P 197.)" (Carnes 2003:26, note 14). However, it has also been reported that Chet Ubowski of CBI wrote of one of her samples that 'This handwriting showed indications that the writer was Patsy Ramsey.' Ubowski told investigators that the samples she gave 'do not suggest the full range of her handwriting.' Likewise, according to Internet poster ThePunisher, Carol McKinley stated in the Fox News story that Ramseys sued over: 'Many forensic document examiners have given their opinions as to who wrote the note. But the only one to testify before a grand jury in the case was Chet Ubowski, forensic document examiner for the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. Out of 100 people he analyzed for the Boulder Police Department, he found ONLY ONE person whom he thought may have authored the document, Patsy Ramsey.' Investigative sources tell Fox News that the disguised letters and bleeding ink from the felt tipped pen used to write the note kept him from 100 percent ID of Mrs. Ramsey."

TEN other experts said they were certain Patsy wrote the note... TEN. This lame excuse that the CBI gave Patsy a low probability score when Ubowski said that the only reason he didn't conclude 100% that the note was written by Patsy is because of the DISGUISED letters and bleeding ink from the felt tip pen used to write the note is ridiculous. TEN other experts say they are positive Patsy wrote the note. This is exactly what I mean by many IDI's going in circles trying to deny that Patsy wrote the note.

Originally Posted by LurkerSteve
And this doesn't apply to RDI's?
Not that I've seen, no. From what I've seen here RDI's have backed up their assertions with facts... document transcripts, independent expert conclusions, photographic evidence, etc. Anything I've seen from most IDI's is based on an ADMITTED BIASED investigator working for free for the Ramsey's that can't even back up his OWN theories when questioned or presented with evidence that reveals his twisted logic, and even has countered some of his own assertions... Lou Smit.

MOST of what I've seen here in the few days I've even been here is the same arguments going around in circles with the same uninformed opinions cropping up over and over. I only really got interested in this case since the advent of Karr, and just in that small amount of time already have more FACTS about this case than most IDI's that have been here for months or even years. The pineapple, the bear, the size 12 panties, the stun gun, and on and on and on... I'm astonished that most IDI's here have never even LOOKED at any of the handwriting analyses and just yammer the same crap or stay silent. It's absurd.

With ALL the information out there about the ransom note and the handwriting analyses I'm STUNNED to discover that most IDI's have never even SEEN any of it and if they have are carefully refusing to say anything about it. I'm STUNNED to discover that so many of the IDI's that are so stuck on DNA evidence don't know a damn THING about DNA. I'm STUNNED to discover that so many IDI's have no idea what FACTS there are in this case and have absolutely no inclination to find out. I'm STUNNED to discover that even here in this thread there are those that refuse to believe their own EYES.

I just paged back to several months ago, and the same people were arguing the same debunked crap that they're STILL arguing today... PATHETIC.

I have seen these comparisons but see no more similarity in her samples than in Karr's. Neither did the Grand Jury.
Really? Then let's see them. Just in that ONE analysis that I provided a link to there are 62 or 63 (can’t recall which off hand) separate letter comparisons. Do a side by side letter comparison of the letters in the ransom note you believe are a match to Karr's and we’ll see how many you can come up with.... we'll wait.

There is no motive on the part of the Ramsey's to kill their daughter. There is motive for a pedophile intruder to kill her.
That's ALL you have? No MOTIVE? How about the fact that many experts concluded that JBR had been not only sexually assaulted recently (within 48-72 hours before her death) but CHRONICALLY??? How about the blow to the head was accidental and the cover up was designed to absolve the Ramsey's from anything to do with the blow to the head? Physical evidence speaks for itself. There is PLENTY of physical evidence that points to an inside job and NOTHING that points to an intruder despite Smit's convoluted attempts to conjure one up.

:banghead:

And hey, if the link I gave doesn't give you warm fuzzies, try these...

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6404

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7291

http://blabbieville.tripod.com/

JDB said:
No motive ??? I think JonBenet and the pagents was for Patsy only.I read somewhere about the Life size doll Patsy got JonBenet for Christmas. I truly think that maybe Jon Benet wanted to be a normal little 6 year old girl. But because Mom wanted otherwise since it was what she did it caused problems.
I know we all heard how JonBenet was happy doing the pagents but that was from Patsy after the murder.Now what would be the chances that JonBenet told Patsy she did not want to go to pagents anymore.
TexMex and since JonBenet murder we have Yates and a few other Moms kill thier children. So we have to look at the side also.
How did Karr even know about JonBenet?

Hello to you too, JDB

There is no evidence that JB didn't enjoy pagents. I agree the parents should have been looked at ---and they were. For ten years. No evidence. IMO the chances a sick pervert did this are much more likely than her doting parents.

TexMex said:
Hello to you too, JDB

There is no evidence that JB didn't enjoy pagents. I agree the parents should have been looked at ---and they were. For ten years. No evidence. IMO the chances a sick pervert did this are much more likely than her doting parents.
Hey Tex sorry Hello.I agree I do not even want to think the Ramsey's did this. But I do not see Karr doing it. I see a few sick man you has been obsseded with the case.
If he was a CP why was there only 5 pics found on his PC?
If he was seen at the bus station how did he get from the Ramsey's and be seen at 12:30 where the time of death has been stated 1:00 .
Other the this one so called sighting no one has said he was at the open House on the 23rd.

JDB said:
I read somewhere about the Life size doll Patsy got JonBenet for Christmas.
I was under the impression that it was a My Twinn doll. My daughter has one of these. It is a doll that is made to look just like the little girl. They also sell matching outfits for the girls and dolls to wear.
http://www.mytwinn.com

openminded1 said:
I was under the impression that it was a My Twinn doll. My daughter has one of these. It is a doll that is made to look just like the little girl. They also sell matching outfits for the girls and dolls to wear.
http://www.mytwinn.com

The 'doll' was one of items, PR wanted brought to her while she was resting/staying at the Fernie's home on the eve of the 26th! (your daughter is dead, and she is thinking about a doll?)

If I remember correctly, JonBenet was not real thrilled with the doll.

She loved her new bike tho :)

PagingDrDetect said:

TEN other experts said they were certain Patsy wrote the note... TEN. This lame excuse that the CBI gave Patsy a low probability score when Ubowski said that the only reason he didn't conclude 100% that the note was written by Patsy is because of the DISGUISED letters and bleeding ink from the felt tip pen used to write the note is ridiculous. TEN other experts say they are positive Patsy wrote the note. This is exactly what I mean by many IDI's going in circles trying to deny that Patsy wrote the note.

Really? Then let's see them. Just in that ONE analysis that I provided a link to there are 62 or 63 (can’t recall which off hand) separate letter comparisons. Do a side by side letter comparison of the letters in the ransom note you believe are a match to Karr's and we’ll see how many you can come up with.... we'll wait.

Hello PDD

Let's see what the same experts say about Karr's writing...

I have seen TEN experts claim Karr could have written the note.

And there is no proof at all of chronic sex abuse of this child. In fact her pediatrician denies it.

http://www.longmontfyi.com/ramsey/storyDetail03.asp?ID=26

The judge wrote that the ransom note was taken from paper at the Ramseys’ home and written with a pen that belonged to them.

She wrote that both the Ramseys and Wolf agreed the ransom note was not an “ideal specimen” for handwriting analysis because a broad fiber-tip pen was used.

“This type of pen distorts and masks fine detail to an extent not achievable by other types of pens, as for example a ball-point ben,” Carnes wrote.

However, Carnes wrote that the handwriting in the ransom note was consistent throughout the entire writing, contrary to someone trying to hide their handwriting style.

“One of the most common means to disguise one’s handwriting is to attempt to make the script erratic throughout the text,” Carnes wrote.

Investigators consulted with six handwriting experts, four hired by police and two hired by the Ramseys. All six excluded John Ramsey as the author of the note, and none identified Patsy Ramsey as the writer.

“Rather, the experts’ consensus was that she ‘probably did not’ write the ransom note,” Carnes wrote.

On a scale of one to five, with five eliminating someone from suspicion as the author of the ransom note, the experts placed Patsy Ramsey at 4.5 to 4.0, Carnes wrote.

JDB said:
Hey Tex sorry Hello.I agree I do not even want to think the Ramsey's did this. But I do not see Karr doing it. I see a few sick man you has been obsseded with the case.
If he was a CP why was there only 5 pics found on his PC?
If he was seen at the bus station how did he get from the Ramsey's and be seen at 12:30 where the time of death has been stated 1:00 .
Other the this one so called sighting no one has said he was at the open House on the 23rd.

Hi again JDB...was about to edit previous post to add that IMO he could have learned of JB from himself or another pedophile attending a pagent.....I think these sick freaks share photos of young girls and this is how he became obsessed with her. I also think if Karr did it he has embellished his story over the years with facts discussed in books nad message boards about this crime...like the party....I think he'd like to believe he had such innocent fun with JB.....

I'm not totally convinced yet this is THE guy, JDB, but I do not believe the parents did it. If not Karr, it was someone like him. Pedophiles do stalk victims, enter their homes and grab kids.....

LaMer said:
The 'doll' was one of items, PR wanted brought to her while she was resting/staying at the Fernie's home on the eve of the 26th! (your daughter is dead, and she is thinking about a doll?)

If I remember correctly, JonBenet was not real thrilled with the doll.

She loved her new bike tho :)
Yes, I heard that also- that JonBenet didn't like the doll. I could see Patsy asking for it though. Her daughter is dead and she misses her so much. She wants something to hold, something of JonBenet's. She can't hold JonBenet so she wants to hold and stroke the hair of the doll and she remembers her daughter's beautiful face. If it were me, I would want my daughter's favorite stuffed animal, however.

I actually have heard of people having these dolls made *after* losing a child and displaying the doll in their home in rememberance of the child. Creeepy IMHO, but hey, to each their own.

PagingDrDetect said:
These are the letter comparisons from http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf that really jumped out at me. Again, these are JUST the letter comparisons that jumped out at me... there is plenty more in the .pdf document to convince anyone who is unbiased to believe that Patsy did indeed write the ransom note. The letters on the left are from the ransom note, and the letters on the right are from PR's handwriting samples of the ransom note...

Anyone who truly believes that the yearbook sample of Karr's handwriting 20 years ago more closely resembles the writing in the ransom note than Patsy's writing is clearly deluded.

I agree with ya there - I see so many similarities in PR's handwriting compared to the RN - hardly any similarities when I compare JK's to it... IMO, but, then again, who am I?????

"And there's that lower case d."

She wrote them like that, too.

"You want to see something shocking....check out Cherokee exemplar's of Patsy's handwriting on FFJ.

You will be amazed.....Patsy wrote the note."

Cherokee's the best.

"Yes, Patsy does sound like a cold blooded murderer doesn't she? I mean all that bragging about her kids' and husband's accomplishments just makes your blood run cold, doesn't it? And that sick talk about her volunteering to work on a home that will be featured in Better Homes and Gardens. Sounds like such a depraved individual, or does it?"

Well, a while back, a poster named Sarah had a site where you could SEE for yourself how she had a tendency to use certain phrases found in the note frequently. Too bad it's not up anymore.

"How could PR walk free all these years? How could anyone be vague about the possibility she wrote the RN?"

Because, as that moron Pete Hofstrom put it, "So what if she wrote the note? It doesn't prove she killed her kid." And he's right, from a legal standpoint.

"What are the chances that there could be so many similarites to someone's handwriting, and they just happened to be in the house at the time of the murder!!"

That's the question ST asked!

"your own eyeballs don't lie to you."

No, they don't.

"I think that's true. Mrs. R scored a 4.5 on her CBI writing test...a 5 excludes a person. That indicates a low probablity that Mrs. R wrote that ransom note."

I'll get to that!

"I didn't know that. I suppose this is why most of the experts went with "inconclusive"."

That was what they said officially. Off the record was different.

"SuperDave, in case you're reading this post: you seem to have done quite a bit of research re the handwriting camparisons: is it really true that the CBI came to the conclusion 'low probability'? Maybe you could clear this up.
I remember that Chet Ubowski and quite a few others came to the conclusion that in all probability Patsy wrote the ransom note."

Gladly! Sadly, doc has beaten me to it! But to fill in the blanks, the CBI did not rate her "4.5 out of 5." That was cooked up by the two handwriting experts HIRED by the Ramseys! And THEY couldn't give her a clean bill of health!

"Chet Ubowski of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation concluded that the evidence fell short of that needed to support a conclusion that Mrs. Ramsey wrote the note. (SMF P 197; PSMF P 197.)" (Carnes 2003:26, note 14). However, it has also been reported that "Chet Ubowski of CBI wrote of one of her samples that "This handwriting showed indications that the writer was Patsy Ramsey. Ubowski told investigators that the samples she gave "do not suggest the full range of her handwriting. Likewise, according to Internet poster The Punisher, Carol McKinley stated in the Fox News story that Ramseys sued over: "Many forensic document examiners have given their opinions as to who wrote the note. But the only one to testify before a grand jury in the case was Chet Ubowski, forensic document examiner for the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. Out of 100 people he analyzed for the Boulder Police Department, he found ONLY ONE person whom he thought may have authored the document, Patsy Ramsey. Investigative sources tell Fox News that the disguised letters and bleeding ink from the felt tipped pen used to write the note kept him from 100 percent ID of Mrs. Ramsey."

IOWs, she wrote it, I just can't say so with courtroom certainty.

The rest were of varying strengths. Leonard Speckin said that he couldn't be sure, either, due to the disguised writing, but off the record, he said that the odds of someone breaking into the house and writing with so many similarities was extremely remote. Most of them were like that. What you MUST remember is that it's ALL the other stuff that points to her as the writer. The odds of her being to writer increase dramatically when those factors are taken in.

Let me put it another way: When you eliminate the impossble, whatever remains, however improbable, MUST be the truth.--Sherlock Holmes

"I have seen these comparisons but see no more similarity in her samples than in Karr's. Neither did the Grand Jury."

We don't know what they saw in that regard.

"However, I agree with the other poster that it would be highly unlikely that a mother could calmly sit down and draw up draft after draft of a ransom note with the knowledge that her daughter was dead and how she had died. She would be totally unglued and unable to put two words together."

If you notice, it starts very shaky, then becomes very personal.

"TEN other experts said they were certain Patsy wrote the note... TEN."

Yep. I notice something: many people have challenged the Ramseys to release a handwriting report that clears her. They have never done it. Don't forget, her's was the only writing that changed after the murder.

"This lame excuse that the CBI gave Patsy a low probability score when Ubowski said that the only reason he didn't conclude 100% that the note was written by Patsy is because of the DISGUISED letters and bleeding ink from the felt tip pen used to write the note is ridiculous. TEN other experts say they are positive Patsy wrote the note."

yep, and all of them make Ubowski look like Mr. Magoo.

Thanks, doc!

"Let's see what the same experts say about Karr's writing..."

Fair enough.

"I have seen TEN experts claim Karr could have written the note."

I only know of three.

"And there is no proof at all of chronic sex abuse of this child. In fact her pediatrician denies it."

You mean the pediatrician who didn't see her since August of '96? Who ADMITS he never performed an internal exam?

The experts described the chance of Mrs. Ramsey being the author of the Ransom Note as "very low." The two experts hired by defendants both assert that this evidence strongly suggests that Mrs. Ramsey did not write the Note. (SMF P 254.)" (Carnes 2003:26). "Defendants' experts base their conclusion that Mrs. Ramsey is not the author of the Ransom Note on the "numerous significant dissimilarities" between the individual characteristics of Mrs. Ramsey's handprinting and of that used in the Ransom Note

"Richard Dusick of the U.S. Secret Service concluded that there was "no evidence to indicate that Patsy Ramsey executed any of the questioned material appearing on the Ransom Note."

"Chet Ubowski of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation concluded that the evidence fell short of that needed to support a conclusion that Mrs. Ramsey wrote the note.

"Leonard Speckin, a private forensic document examiner, concluded that differences between the writing of Mrs. Ramsey's handwriting and the author of the Ransom Note prevented him from identifying Mrs. Ramsey as the author of the Ransom Note, but he was unable to eliminate her.

"Edwin Alford, a private forensic document examiner, states the evidence fell short of that needed to support a conclusion that Mrs. Ramsey wrote the note.

Darnay Hoffman, an attorney for Chris Wolf, who sought to prove that Patsy Ramsey was the note writer, in a fax to Tom Miller, a handwriting expert he had hired : "I spoke with handwriting expert Paul A. Osborn...He refuses to touch the Ramsey case with a ten foot pole. His reasons: he knows the handwriting experts who gave their reports to the defense team and to C.B.I.--four in all. According to Osborn these experts are supposedly top of their field (he won't give me their names) with impeccable ethical credentials. Their verdict: the similarities between Patsy and the ransom note writers handwriting is at the very lowest end of the spectrum, i.e., there is little or no basis for match."

"Lloyd Cunningham, a private forensic document examiner hired by defendants, concluded that there were no significant similar individual characteristics shared by the handwriting of Mrs. Ramsey and the author of the Ransom Note, but there were many significant differences between the handwritings.

"Howard Rile concluded that Mrs. Ramsey was between "probably not" and "elimination," on a scale of whether she wrote the Ransom Note.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbwiki.com/The Ransom Note

PagingDrDetect said:

"Chet Ubowski of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation concluded that the evidence fell short of that needed to support a conclusion that Mrs. Ramsey wrote the note. (SMF P 197; PSMF P 197.)" (Carnes 2003:26, note 14). However, it has also been reported that Chet Ubowski of CBI wrote of one of her samples that 'This handwriting showed indications that the writer was Patsy Ramsey.' Ubowski told investigators that the samples she gave 'do not suggest the full range of her handwriting.' Likewise, according to Internet poster ThePunisher, Carol McKinley stated in the Fox News story that Ramseys sued over: 'Many forensic document examiners have given their opinions as to who wrote the note. But the only one to testify before a grand jury in the case was Chet Ubowski, forensic document examiner for the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. Out of 100 people he analyzed for the Boulder Police Department, he found ONLY ONE person whom he thought may have authored the document, Patsy Ramsey.' Investigative sources tell Fox News that the disguised letters and bleeding ink from the felt tipped pen used to write the note kept him from 100 percent ID of Mrs. Ramsey."

Not that I've seen, no. From what I've seen here RDI's have backed up their assertions with facts... document transcripts, independent expert conclusions, photographic evidence, etc. Anything I've seen from most IDI's is based on an ADMITTED BIASED investigator working for free for the Ramsey's that can't even back up his OWN theories when questioned or presented with evidence that reveals his twisted logic, and even has countered some of his own assertions... Lou Smit.

MOST of what I've seen here in the few days I've even been here is the same arguments going around in circles with the same uninformed opinions cropping up over and over. I only really got interested in this case since the advent of Karr, and just in that small amount of time already have more FACTS about this case than most IDI's that have been here for months or even years. The pineapple, the bear, the size 12 panties, the stun gun, and on and on and on... I'm astonished that most IDI's here have never even LOOKED at any of the handwriting analyses and just yammer the same crap or stay silent. It's absurd.

With ALL the information out there about the ransom note and the handwriting analyses I'm STUNNED to discover that most IDI's have never even SEEN any of it and if they have are carefully refusing to say anything about it. I'm STUNNED to discover that so many of the IDI's that are so stuck on DNA evidence don't know a damn THING about DNA. I'm STUNNED to discover that so many IDI's have no idea what FACTS there are in this case and have absolutely no inclination to find out. I'm STUNNED to discover that even here in this thread there are those that refuse to believe their own EYES.

I just paged back to several months ago, and the same people were arguing the same debunked crap that they're STILL arguing today... PATHETIC.

That's ALL you have? No MOTIVE? How about the fact that many experts concluded that JBR had been not only sexually assaulted recently (within 48-72 hours before her death) but CHRONICALLY??? How about the blow to the head was accidental and the cover up was designed to absolve the Ramsey's from anything to do with the blow to the head? Physical evidence speaks for itself. There is PLENTY of physical evidence that points to an inside job and NOTHING that points to an intruder despite Smit's convoluted attempts to conjure one up.

:banghead:

And hey, if the link I gave doesn't give you warm fuzzies, try these...

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6404

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7291

http://blabbieville.tripod.com/
OUTSTANDING post, PDD. Keep 'em coming!

I don't know why such focus is on the handwriting analysis. All I have heard all week from the experts is how unreliable this science is. This is no doubt part of the reason why PR wasn't arrested. If this is all they had, it wasn't enough. If it wasn't enough to convince law enforcement, it's not enough for me. We can't do a comparison of her writing and come to any reliable conclusion at all. It requires training and expertise in the area of handwriting analysis. I think we should rely on the experts' analysis and LE's ultimate conclusion regarding the note.

TexMex:

ST pb page 253
"In mid-September, a panel of pediatric experts from around the country reached one of the major conclusions of the investigation - that JonBenet had suffered vaginal trauma prior to the day she was killed. There were no dissenting opinions among them on the issue, and they firmly rejected any possibility that the trauma to the hymen and chronic vaginal inflammation were caused by urination issues or masturbation.

We gathered affidavits stating in clear language that there were injuries
'consistent with prior trauma and sexual abuse'
'There was chronic abuse'. . .
'Past violation of the vagina'. . .
'Evidence of both acute injury and chronic sexual abuse.'

In other words, the doctors were saying it had happened before. One expert summed it up well when he said the injuries were not consistent with sexual assault, but with a child who was being physically abused."
and:

PMPT hb pg 437
Injury to hymen "dated from an old injury"

Dr. Cyril Wecht

Dr. David Jones
Professor of Preventative Medicine and Biometrics
University of CO Health Sciences Center

Dr. James Monteleone
Professor of Pediatrics
St. Louis University School of Medicine
Director of Child Protection
Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital

Dr. John McCann
Clincial Professor of Medicine
Dept of Pediatrics
Univeristy of California at Davis

So, all of these EXPERTS are liars after viewing the autopsy results and slides of the tissue? When JBR's pediatrician who is NOT an expert NEVER did an internal examination? Is THAT what you're saying?

Where are the handwriting analyses of the 3 supposed experts that have apparently claimed that Karr wrote the note? Or were these people just saying this on talk shows without having DONE any analysis? And just how "expert" are these supposed experts when any expert knows that no valid handwriting analysis can possibly be made from one document that's 20 years old? Hmmm?

I'm waiting on your side by side letter comparison of Karr's handwriting to the ransom note that you claim will show just as many dead ringers as the 60+ ones found in Miller's EXPERT analysis. Any time you're ready...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back