Paul McCartney & Heather Mills split

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heather Mills stole the identity of a jounalist named Heather Mills for over a year!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2417354,00.html

The TimesOctober 23, 2006
Heather Mills stole my name, says journalist

By Ben Hoyle
trans.gif
LADY McCARTNEY impersonated a successful newspaper journalist in a largely failed attempt to break into the media before she met Sir Paul, it emerged yesterday.

Heather Mills, who now writes for Private Eye magazine, said that the former model had begun posing as her in the late Nineties, when she was working on The Observer.

NI_MPU('middle');“She pretended to be me for over a year,” the journalist wrote in The Mail on Sunday.

“She has been accused of being a mad fantasist. Certainly posing as me for such a long time adds a new dimension to her controversial and colourful career. “She posed as me not only to her friends but in a series of meetings with TV executives. She even showed people cuttings of stories I had written.” At the time Lady McCartney had yet to meet Sir Paul, or find widespread fame, and was trying to establish herself as a television presenter.

continued at link

Poor heather is starting to look like a seriously disturbed woman.Paul attorneys are doing a great job for him.Having said that I think Heather saw Paul as a fantastic meal ticket and he was a silly old fool. They deserve each other.

JBean said:
Very late 40's? PD, it can't get any later.:p

LOL, :laugh: that is so very true.. did I mention I'm going on 30? and I must admit, failing miserably :o

kazzbar said:
Poor heather is starting to look like a seriously disturbed woman.Paul attorneys are doing a great job for him.Having said that I think Heather saw Paul as a fantastic meal ticket and he was a silly old fool. They deserve each other.

The Fool on the Hill... :eek: :silenced:

PaperDoll said:
The Fool on the Hill... :eek: :silenced:

He wanted to be loved like all of us do.

So he picked the wrong girl, how does that make him a fool??

narlacat said:

You're right Snarla, I think the majority of us have been a fool in love at least once in our lifetime.............. Now I'll probably be bombarded with posts saying "I haven't"!! :D

lizziedripping said:
You're right Snarla, I think the majority of us have been a fool in love at least once in our lifetime.............. Now I'll probably be bombarded with posts saying "I haven't"!! :D
Yes, I was thinking the same thing.

I've picked the wrong guy countless times, those 'bad boys' lol lol....so last time I picked the 'nice' guy and he drove me insane, note to self- you are not romantic LOL

narlacat said:
Yes, I was thinking the same thing.

I've picked the wrong guy countless times, those 'bad boys' lol lol....so last time I picked the 'nice' guy and he drove me insane, note to self- you are not romantic LOL
There are no nice guys Snarla, don't kid yourself, they don't exist!! :bang:

narlacat said:
You don't have to be in your 40's or 50's to know who the Beatles were.

I grew up with them and I'm not 40 or 50..

Surely you don't believe everything you hear BGG?
They were probably just that 'stories'.
I think if Paul were a wife basher someone we would have heard about it before now.
Mills is a digger, plain and simple.
Nah, I only believe the stories told by me by session musicians and pop stars from the 60s who worked with/toured alongside the actual Beatles, not the images they projected. Such as the story about Paul getting drunk at a London nightclub and crawling on his hands and knees to look up ladies skirts. That kind of stuff.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Nah, I only believe the stories told by me by session musicians and pop stars from the 60s who worked with/toured alongside the actual Beatles, not the images they projected. Such as the story about Paul getting drunk at a London nightclub and crawling on his hands and knees to look up ladies skirts. That kind of stuff.

Looking up ladies skirts is not the same thing as bashing them Billy.

Heard of a game called 'Chinese Whispers?'

Who?
I want names :p lol

narlacat said:

I don't think he's a fool, I was just quoting someone else and using one of the Beatles songs ... :p They have a song called "Fool on the Hill"... anyways :silenced:

PaperDoll said:
I don't think he's a fool, I was just quoting someone else and using one of the Beatles songs ... :p They have a song called "Fool on the Hill"... anyways :silenced:
No worries PaperDoll.

I realise you were quoting someone else, it was my fellow Aussie kazz- I'll go get her lol
I just thought I'd jump in at the end...sorry 'bout that- I don't think he is a fool either :p

narlacat said:
No worries PaperDoll.

I realise you were quoting someone else, it was my fellow Aussie kazz- I'll go get her lol
I just thought I'd jump in at the end...sorry 'bout that- I don't think he is a fool either :p

No worries here Narlacat :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

mfmangel1 said:
I don't believe Linda McCartney was the type of woman to put up with physical violence. She was not dependent on Paul for money and she had her own career when they met.

I believe Paul was extremely lonely after Linda's death and made a huge mistake with Heather. Her own father sides with McCartney. I think she is a loon looking for money.
I haven't weighed in on this thread, but I've been lurking with enthusiasm! :) :rolleyes:

This post really stuck out at me. No matter how independent or how well her career was going, she sure as heck hit the jackpot when Paul fell for her. Honestly, I don't even know what she did for a living before she met Paul. Could someone fill me in on that?

IMO, meeting him was the equivalent of winning the lottery. And the more I hear about her, the more heartless and calculating she seems. I believe he genuinely fell in love with her, but I personally don't think she fell in love with him.... I think she fell in love with his name, fame and money. Of course, this is all JMO. :truce:

Even if she were to not get a penny out of this divorce, she will still be famous, (or infamous) and have a better shot of furthering herself financially. She could write a book about Life With Paul McCartney and make a MINT!

The image of a gold digger seems to be more supported every day, as all these stories come out about her. Stealing the identity of a journalist in an attempt to further her career? That doesn't seem like something an independent career woman who is doing well for herself would have to do...

mssheila said:
I haven't weighed in on this thread, but I've been lurking with enthusiasm! :) :rolleyes:

This post really stuck out at me. No matter how independent or how well her career was going, she sure as heck hit the jackpot when Paul fell for her. Honestly, I don't even know what she did for a living before she met Paul. Could someone fill me in on that?

IMO, meeting him was the equivalent of winning the lottery. And the more I hear about her, the more heartless and calculating she seems. I believe he genuinely fell in love with her, but I personally don't think she fell in love with him.... I think she fell in love with his name, fame and money. Of course, this is all JMO. :truce:

Even if she were to not get a penny out of this divorce, she will still be famous, (or infamous) and have a better shot of furthering herself financially. She could write a book about Life With Paul McCartney and make a MINT!

The image of a gold digger seems to be more supported every day, as all these stories come out about her. Stealing the identity of a journalist in an attempt to further her career? That doesn't seem like something an independent career woman who is doing well for herself would have to do...
I was talking about Paul's two wives, not just Heather.

I assume you are talking about Heather. She was a sometime model. She lost a leg in an accident and began an anti-landmine campaign. While that is admirable, I never understood what her accident had to do with landmines other than the loss of limbs and the need for prosthetics.
It seems as though she was a desperate woman to try to impersonate a known journalist.

Linda was a well-known photographer when she was assigned to photograph The Beatles in 1967 and met Paul. She also authored vegan cookbooks and was an animal rights activist. She did not have to impersonate anyone. She grew up wealthy. Her father was an attorney and her mother's family owned a department store chain.

edited to add addition info.

mfmangel1 said:
I was talking about Paul's two wives, not just Heather.

I assume you are talking about Heather. She was a sometime model. She lost a leg in an accident and began an anti-landmine campaign. While that is admirable, I never understood what her accident had to do with landmines other than the loss of limbs and the need for prothetics.

Linda was a well-known photographer when she was assigned to photograph The Beatles in 1967 and met Paul. She also authored vegan cookbooks and was an animal rights activist.

I could be wrong about this and forgive me if I am, but I think Paul was only married once before Heather, and that was with Linda.. He had a girlfriend that was an actress named Jane Asher...

PaperDoll said:
I could be wrong about this and forgive me if I am, but I think Paul was only married once before Heather, and that was with Linda.. He had a girlfriend that was an actress named Jane Asher...
Definitely true!

I got the impression from mssheila that she was lumping Linda and Heather together. I was pointing out that I was talking about his two wives,
not just Heather.
I had mention that Linda was independent, etc....
She asked how Heather's act of identity theft showed independence....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1
Back