penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~snipping~ really long posts helps with the refreshing....:twocents:

WAT
@WildAboutTrial: A podium has been setup in front of the jury box. Attorneys are seated. Gallery is shuffling in. #JodiArias

Jodi in black today

Because she plans to appeal, she will not apologize. She will never apologize anyway. If we don't expect it, we won't be disappointed. JMO

"I don't want her apology... I just want her to understand what Travis' family thinks of her. She is the worst thing that has ever happened to all of them...."

from wild in response to nothing working:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 4m
@caj9410 Hi Cari, the Jodi hearing hasn't started yet. Wild told me they just let media into the courtroom. Stay tuned, we have coverage!

but I cant even get the seal, which others have. I think its my phone....

???? Am I the only one?

I feel really bad for those of you who can't get a connection. :( That's how I was yesterday afternoon and it SUCKED.

Here we go!!

Right straight to the bench before the jury even gets in.

I read yesterday (?) what appeared to be a reasonable response, although it may have been if JA had petitioned the court to represent herself, in which case the judge would have had to allow it, with her present counsel acting in an advisory capacity.

It may be that this late in the game, denying the motion would have deprived her of counsel with no other counsel in place and the judge was not going to allow the trial to be delayed any further.

Not a lawyer, but this is my best guess. Anyone out there with a legal background who can clarify this for us?

On the pro-Jodi site they believe that Nurmi made that motion to quit just so she would have a good cause for an appeal later on. She could then say that her own attorneys were not in her corner so she should get a retrial. :eek:

Following along with yall while working....
God be with the Alexander family today,
Give them strength and provide them with
Comfort....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads